Home

Old 08-19-2018, 09:49 PM   #537
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by wideout1234
Just played an All-Pro game with V10.5 and idk if I stand alone here but I was able to pass/run freely. Donít get me wrong, the CPU defense felt way tighter and I had to really pay attention but I ended up punting once all game. I finished the game winning 48-3. Not only was I able to throw 4 TDS but I ran for over 100 yards with my back. The CPU passing attack was awful until the second half. Same with the run. The second half they felt good on O but their defense could stop me at all.

With all that being said, I think it might be time for me to retire All-Pro. It feels beautiful but itís just way to easy for me.
Will be trying All-Madden with 10.5

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Iím actually in the same boat. Yet all madden I canít stop anything. Lol

Old 08-19-2018, 09:55 PM   #538
MVP

OVR: 6

Matt you bloody genius! Had to take a breather at half to sing the praises. Seeing things I havenít seen in 19 and its beautiful. The run game for both sides isnít magnificent and the QBís are exactly where I love them.
Old 08-19-2018, 10:16 PM   #539
Rookie

[quote=Rmiok222;2049482962]Iím actually in the same boat. Yet all madden I canít stop anything. Lol

Feel the same way. Iím enjoying All Pro but I keep finding myself changing to AM to give my self the extra challenge and so I donít feel like Iím making my franchise too easy. But then I always have to go back to AP because I get destroyed on AM.
Old 08-19-2018, 10:17 PM   #540
Rookie

Feel the same way. I’m enjoying All Pro but I keep finding myself changing to AM to give my self the extra challenge and so I don’t feel like I’m making my franchise too easy. But then I always have to go back to AP because I get destroyed on AM.
Old 08-19-2018, 10:31 PM   #541
Rookie

OVR: 2

[quote=WisSportsFan;2049483014]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Iím actually in the same boat. Yet all madden I canít stop anything. Lol

Feel the same way. Iím enjoying All Pro but I keep finding myself changing to AM to give my self the extra challenge and so I donít feel like Iím making my franchise too easy. But then I always have to go back to AP because I get destroyed on AM.

Yea really think All Madden is the move for me. Iím sure Iíll get destroyed some games but me pretty much locking up MVP with Lamar Jackson in his rookie year is a No No for me lol.

Sliders are amazing though, just once you get a real feel for the game, you can pick apart the CPU on AP

Washington Redskins
Chris Paul & John Wall
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2018, 10:35 PM   #542
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

[quote=wideout1234;2049483045]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WisSportsFan

Yea really think All Madden is the move for me. Iím sure Iíll get destroyed some games but me pretty much locking up MVP with Lamar Jackson in his rookie year is a No No for me lol.

Sliders are amazing though, just once you get a real feel for the game, you can pick apart the CPU on AP

I think AM is the way to go. I just won 44-6 vs the bills and allowed 7 rushing yards on AP.

Old 08-19-2018, 10:37 PM   #543
Rookie

MrKriegsmarine's Arena

Could someone post some longer gameplay videos (i.e. not just 10 second snippets) so I can compare them with my experience?
Old 08-19-2018, 11:00 PM   #544
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKriegsmarine
Could someone post some longer gameplay videos (i.e. not just 10 second snippets) so I can compare them with my experience?
Go to my YouTube. I have multiple full games posted.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »