Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2018, 07:35 AM   #553
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRocks
I知 like most here where All Pro becomes too easy and All Madden I get destroyed. Played 3 games and lost all three but got closer each game. Things I noticed and might change is I get no pass rush, CPU accuracy is too good. Maholmes went 18/20 against me. Tackling might need to go up a few ticks because some broken tackles have been frustrating to say the least which led to long TD's. I致e been able to move the ball well just settling for FGs.
Lost 45-13 against Cleveland using the Niners
Lost 31-20 against KC using New Orleans
Lost 28-17 against Miami using Buffalo
Overall think I知 gonna start my Browns franchise with these because it really is rewarding having success on AM. ��
Keep an eye out on those broken tackles, please. I know AM has an advantage for the CPU, but it's been a bit harder to determine where exactly. If I need to come up with more values for AM then that should not be too difficult.
Old 08-20-2018, 07:42 AM   #554
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
Hey bro how long into your franchise did it take for you to see decent cpu run numbers?.. the cpu run game isnt a threat right now.. im not being cheap at all and the cpu ground game is non existent 2 games in.. I am on all madden difficulty
What specifically are you seeing from the CPU run? Are they getting caught in the backfield too early? How's the OL you have been facing?
Old 08-20-2018, 07:51 AM   #555
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wideout1234
First game on All-Madden in my CFM with the Ravens on V10.5.

Beat the Falcons 43-21 but the score doesn稚 reflect the game. It was a very tight game throughout but the Falcons towards the end fumbled twice and threw 2 Ints.

覧 The Good 覧

- Matty Ice wasn稚 RoboQB once so ever but he still was abusing me in a realistic way.

- The User passing game was way more rewarding. Played a lot of dink and dunk, and OBJ just so happened to come up with big plays when I needed it. The CPU Pass Coverage was tight but not to the extent of not being able to attack it. Just took a lot of patience and a lot of move around in the pocket, which felt great to do.

- Freeman was actually cutting me up and had 15 carries for 95 yards. He did break off a 60 yarder on me but he was more direct and hitting holes.

- User running game was still good. Patience is key. I finished with over 100 yards between my two backs.

- WR and DB battles were still there and still looked great. Dez was shut down but damn am I glad I have OBJ. I would have lost thing game without him.

- 5 penalties between both teams, with a mix of False Start, Offsides, and Holding.

覧 The Bad 覧

- Dominated in Possession time. Had the ball 28:02 to their 7:58 but I guess the 4 turnovers would do that to them

- The Falcons explosive offensive flexed their muscles but not enough if that makes sense. They didn稚 complete any 3rd down conversions, also Julio was on smash. Everyone else was eating off my defense on 1st and 2nd down though

- Two games in on V10.5 (1 AP - 1AM) and users don稚 really get pressure on the QB. I had one sack in total between the two games. The QB always gets the ball off on time. Let痴 see what a larger sample size shows me on this though

覧The Ugly覧

- CPU turnovers continue to kill them every game I beat the CPU. The two forced fumbles were nice to see though so maybe this was just a crazy game? I can live with the two Ints as long as I don稚 always see this on All Madden

覧 The Conclusion 覧

- Very solid base. I felt like I had to give my 100% on every play cause one mistake could have lost me the game.

- I知 going to give All Madden more attention now and report my CFM Findings

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Sounds like a good base to go off indeed.

Regarding the CPU's offense. This is one of the reasons I started that high QBA at 62. It controls the aggression, and they convert more 3rd downs as a result. However, you do sacrifice a little bit of that human behavior of misplaced throws (even Matt Ryan) that remind you it's a sim, not arcade.

Overall, the issue with the CPU is that they struggle to convert 3rd downs, or even just get across the first down line at times. 3rd and inches is the worst because if they run it, the CPU RB will follow his block, who happens to be the center that is being met with force, and the RB does the hand on the center's back animation, trying to look for a gap. It's the wrong time to be that patient basically.

Another one is the result of having to increase tackling. Increasing tackling means less broken tackles sure, but the player being tackled gets pushed away from the first down line quite often, so instead of continuing their momentum, they are stopped dead in their tracks. It's a tricky balance though because I've seen some great momentum animations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2018, 08:20 AM   #556
Rookie

OVR: 0

All pro difficulty. I bumbed run block up to 60/65 (originally I couldn't get a decent run off and I was just getting the ball ran down my throat) and I was pleased with the results overall.

Chi 24 (user) v GB (20)

Was a good back and forth game with Chi losing with 1:30 left in the 4th until Cohen scored a TD on a KR

Trubisky 14/20 181 yds 1 TD 1 int 1 rushing TD
Rodgers 17/30 235 2 TD 3 int

Howard 4 for 25 (injury kept him out of the game)
Montgomery 10 for 33

Gabriel 5 for 66 1 TD
Adams 4 for 66 2 TD
Old 08-20-2018, 08:44 AM   #557
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
What specifically are you seeing from the CPU run? Are they getting caught in the backfield too early? How's the OL you have been facing?
People jump straight to saying its sliders, without looking at opponent and ratings they are facing first, as well sometimes its just a small sample, 1 game, play at least 5+ full games with OP before making conclusion.

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown
GRINGOyGUAVA

Madden 19 - Bears - year 1
FIFA 18 - Stoke City - year 2
The Show 18 - Braves - year 1
Old 08-20-2018, 08:47 AM   #558
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0

I think it would be great if madden implemented something like The Show has (pitching difficulty and hitting difficulty desperate) and we were able to pick offensive difficulty and defensive difficulty

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-20-2018, 08:56 AM   #559
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I would suggest keep at it to get a good sample size. I'd hate for you to miss out on how the set is designed. Who are you using and how have you struggled running? I've had games where I've been under 30 yards, and some over 100; nature of the beast that is Chiefs o-line and Kareem Hunt .
Bears vs Packers
I got Howard to 100 yards with a lot of carries, forgot to do formation subs to get Cohen more touches. Will get more action against Seachickens week 2. Howard had like 28 carries.

Plan to broadcast tonight week 2. Luckily my new QB Brissett who got knocked out early in 1st half, will be back.

I am currently playing OP on AP. Matt you watch week 1 video yet? MVP and I were in chat entire game.

GRINGOyGUAVA

Old 08-20-2018, 09:20 AM   #560
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Bears vs Packers
I got Howard to 100 yards with a lot of carries, forgot to do formation subs to get Cohen more touches. Will get more action against Seachickens week 2. Howard had like 28 carries.

Plan to broadcast tonight week 2. Luckily my new QB Brissett who got knocked out early in 1st half, will be back.

I am currently playing OP on AP. Matt you watch week 1 video yet? MVP and I were in chat entire game.

GRINGOyGUAVA

Yeah, I did. Do you recall if Monty was injured at any point? Noticed he was running "tired" towards the end? I've seen this when I've kept in a player who was injured, but could get back in. They start jogging a bit versus sprinting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »