Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2018, 02:57 PM   #641
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Going to dive into these on All-Madden for the first time, with the new patch in place.

Just to be sure, I'm putting run blocking and tackling back to 50 for both user and CPU?

Personally, I have had no issues with pass rush, so I'll leave the roughing slider as is.

Major Boise State fan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2018, 03:13 PM   #642
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Robo QB is killing me on AM. So far I played one game. Browns (me) 30 Steelers 48.

Tyrod taylor: 20/33 258 yards 2tds

Big Ben: 27/32 405 yards 5tds.

Chubb 22 carries 104 yards 1 td.

Bell: 24 carries 125 yards 1 td

Pass rush was better but I was def just flat out stuck with Myles garret I had 1 sack. Steelers O line is good tho. Sorry my feedback isn’t as good as most everybody else’s I played one game. From what I noticed tho there’s no way I could play on AM and stop any of the cpu QBs. I think everything else is fantastic. AM would be perfect if the CPU QB can just not be Aaron Rodgers every game

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-21-2018, 03:17 PM   #643
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Pass rush in my last game was better on AP. Run game by CPU is my main focus to fix. Will change game tremendously

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown/GRINGOyGUAVA

Madden 19 - Da Bears Franchise - year 1
The Show 18 - The Braves Reborn Franchise - year 1
FIFA or PES 19 - coming soon
Old 08-21-2018, 03:21 PM   #644
Pro

Madden 19 just got an update 2.45GB ppl I hope they fixed the cpu run game n zone coverages ??

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-21-2018, 03:39 PM   #645
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Played 1/2 on All-Madden so far, and it's making me HATE the fact that you can no longer switch difficulty mid-game...why take that out?

Anyway, halftime, Down 17-9 to the Redskins. Passing is OK, one pick which was my fault. Cannot run play action AT ALL, even with the patch. Sacked every single time as I run the fake, whether there was a blitz or not. On AP I could get the pass away.

ROBO QB. Alex Smith is a perfect 20/20 with 2 TD's.

Major Boise State fan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2018, 03:43 PM   #646
Rookie

Stihl's Arena

Not even halftime on AP and I’m up 49/10. Mayfield has 400 yards and 5 td’s already, not cheesing just running coach suggestion plays. Unsure what the patch may have changed.
Old 08-21-2018, 03:46 PM   #647
Rookie

noahcal11's Arena

I've been playing on AP for the past few games and defense especially has been pretty easy. From what I understand we're trying to fix CPU run game on AP (true to my results) and on AM it's fine but we're trying to fix robo QB (which Matt may have a solution for with roughing the passer).

Won another game 31-14 and I'm possibly considering switching to AM cause I've faced zero run game and if robo QB is fixed it looks like AM may be the way to go. Both options provide great gameplay and I'm excited for the post-patch set to (probably) start my real franchise with. Great work Matt, the time you put in is making this madden one of the most fun I've played yet.
Old 08-21-2018, 03:48 PM   #648
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
Played 1/2 on All-Madden so far, and it's making me HATE the fact that you can no longer switch difficulty mid-game...why take that out?

Anyway, halftime, Down 17-9 to the Redskins. Passing is OK, one pick which was my fault. Cannot run play action AT ALL, even with the patch. Sacked every single time as I run the fake, whether there was a blitz or not. On AP I could get the pass away.

ROBO QB. Alex Smith is a perfect 20/20 with 2 TD's.
Which Version you using 10.5? now that a patch is out you think sliders react differently???

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »