Home

Old 08-22-2018, 12:44 AM   #705
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Good stream. Think Version 11 is ready. Posting shortly.
Will you be updating all pro and all madden

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2018, 12:49 AM   #706
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Slider Update Log

8/21/18: Got to stream quite a bit today, so that was enjoyable. Apologies, no mic, as I've got three boys under the age of 5, who really don't care about my Madden gaming.

With that said, the big patch came out today and it has brought in really good things, with some interesting issues such as the RoboQB. I cannot guarantee the below adjustments are going to accomplish defeating the RoboQB, but it has shown some promise. I will continue to monitor it, and your feedback is definitely invaluable.

So here are the adjustments for Version 11:

Fatigue: From 49 to 50.
The biggest and one of the most important values to consider for this version. It allows the CPU QB on All-Madden to be humanized just a bit, while also providing good rotation overall. It also has helped the pass coverage for the user and CPU to react much better.

Injuries: From 16 to 13.
Kudos to Tommy on this one as he suggested using 13 from 16. Tried it out tonight and saw less game ending injuries. More temporary, and good variety of injuries as well.

Pass Blocking: From 48/40 to 48/50.
With the new update, the CPU QB was releasing the ball fast, and this made some really easy completions. Bumping PBL back to 50 allows them to execute a bit more reading of the coverage and reacting. This bit of time holding onto the ball allows the defense to also get in position. Good QBs will release faster, but if your defense is stout, it can result in some good defensive play from coverage sacks or contribute to lower conversion rates.

Run Blocking: From 40/75 to 40/50
Feels good to be able to drop the CPU's RBL back to an acceptable level at 50. Seeing great runs from the CPU on both All-Madden and All-Pro. RBL lower for the User is also still working well for both sides. Keep an eye out for the All-Madden CPU defense though against the run as it definitely takes some good running skills and practice with RPM.

Fumbles: From 48/48 to 40/40
Felt that the game still lacked a bit of random play, in particular to RB fumbles. This should help that just a tad, and also result in more covering up versus constantly juking.

Pass Defense Reaction Time: From 58/59 to 60/60.
Very slight bump here, but this brings back the deflections and overall "reaction" to what is happening on the field. The update made things a bit looser in coverage and it was important to raise the reaction to compensate.

Tackling: From 32/32 to 50/50.
The update stated it would have less WWE tackles, so naturally going to raise this value back up. I am still seeing some questionable tackles, but not enough to validate keeping this lower where runners and quarterbacks and break tackles so easily. May compensate the big hits with increasing the Facemask penalty for more wrap ups in next version(s).

Offside: From 60 to 50.
No need to have this at a higher level anymore since the shedding of blocks is well executed with balance in this most recent update. Same will go for the False Start value as they go hand-in-hand.

False Start: From 55 to 50.
No need to have this at a higher level anymore since the shedding of blocks is well executed with balance in this most recent update. Same will go for the Offside value as they go hand-in-hand.

Last edited by Matt10; 08-22-2018 at 01:00 AM.
Old 08-22-2018, 01:02 AM   #707
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Slider Update Log

8/21/18: Got to stream quite a bit today, so that was enjoyable. Apologies, no mic, as I've got three boys under the age of 5, who really don't care about my Madden gaming.

With that said, the big patch came out today and it has brought in really good things, with some interesting issues such as the RoboQB. I cannot guarantee the below adjustments are going to accomplish defeating the RoboQB, but it has shown some promise. I will continue to monitor it, and your feedback is definitely invaluable.

So here are the adjustments for Version 11:

Fatigue: From 49 to 50.

• The biggest and one of the most important values to consider for this version. It allows the CPU QB on All-Madden to be humanized just a bit, while also providing good rotation overall. It also has helped the pass coverage for the user and CPU to react much better.

Injuries: From 16 to 13.

• Kudos to Tommy on this one as he suggested using 13 from 16. Tried it out tonight and saw less game ending injuries. More temporary, and good variety of injuries as well.

Pass Blocking: From 48/40 to 48/50.

• With the new update, the CPU QB was releasing the ball fast, and this made some really easy completions. Bumping PBL back to 50 allows them to execute a bit more reading of the coverage and reacting. This bit of time holding onto the ball allows the defense to also get in position. Good QBs will release faster, but if your defense is stout, it can result in some good defensive play from coverage sacks or contribute to lower conversion rates.

Run Blocking: From 40/75 to 40/50

• Feels good to be able to drop the CPU's RBL back to an acceptable level at 50. Seeing great runs from the CPU on both All-Madden and All-Pro. RBL lower for the User is also still working well for both sides. Keep an eye out for the All-Madden CPU defense though against the run as it definitely takes some good running skills and practice with RPM.

• Felt that the game still lacked a bit of random play, in particular to RB fumbles. This should help that just a tad, and also result in more covering up versus constantly juking.

Pass Defense Reaction Time: From 58/59 to 60/60.

• Very slight bump here, but this brings back the deflections and overall "reaction" to what is happening on the field. The update made things a bit looser in coverage and it was important to raise the reaction to compensate.

Tackling: From 32/32 to 50/50.

• The update stated it would have less WWE tackles, so naturally going to raise this value back up. I am still seeing some questionable tackles, but not enough to validate keeping this lower where runners and quarterbacks and break tackles so easily. May compensate the big hits with increasing the Facemask penalty for more wrap ups in next version(s).

Offside: From 60 to 50.

• No need to have this at a higher level anymore since the shedding of blocks is well executed with balance in this most recent update. Same will go for the False Start value as they go hand-in-hand.

False Start: From 55 to 50.

• No need to have this at a higher level anymore since the shedding of blocks is well executed with balance in this most recent update. Same will go for the Offside value as they go hand-in-hand.

Thanks for the shout out regarding injuries. Looking forward to trying these tomorrow. I'm a seasoned Madden player and this has been the most challenging Madden ever without the cheese. Sure the pass rush and robo Qb is questionable, but your sliders are the closest ever to a realistic game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by tbunz1324; 08-22-2018 at 01:23 AM.
Old 08-22-2018, 03:08 AM   #708
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbunz1324
Thanks for the shout out regarding injuries. Looking forward to trying these tomorrow. I'm a seasoned Madden player and this has been the most challenging Madden ever without the cheese. Sure the pass rush and robo Qb is questionable, but your sliders are the closest ever to a realistic game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man I wish this was my experience. Playing all madden and Im having these amazing battles for three quarters but the fourth turns into a cheese fest every game. The cpu has to keep the game close it seems and every game Im losing on end of game td drives or blocked field goals or fumbles or pass interference its just insane. Im honestly glad other people arent experiencing what I am but Im truly not lying. Its crazy. I have fun with the game for three quarters but Im thinking I need to give this up. Im getting so frustrated and angry because of a video game and thats just not right.
Old 08-22-2018, 04:41 AM   #709
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Streaming Version 11 at http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Old 08-22-2018, 06:45 AM   #710
Rookie

noahcal11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMU
Wow they actually did that? Thats a big thing to "just get rid of"
They didn't remove it per se but like I said it was way too easy to spin successfully at launch. I didn't see anything in the patch notes about it but I wouldn't be surprised if they toned down the success rate of the spin. For now just try not leaning on it so much and using other moves too.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-22-2018, 07:50 AM   #711
MVP

OVR: 21

Matt,

Felt that the game still lacked a bit of random play, in particular to RB fumbles. This should help that just a tad, and also result in more covering up versus constantly juking.

I thought that raising Fumbles over 50 made the runner protect the ball more and the higher you went, the less juking and spinning you saw? Over 50 means fumble less...no? I have it at 55 for a previous set I was using and did see better reads and straight running by backs. Am I wrong here?

C
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2018, 08:15 AM   #712
Rookie

ChiefKeef300's Arena

I'm seeing really good football with your sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »