Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2018, 03:57 PM   #729
Rookie

Stihl's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

All madden V11

User: Rams
QB: B. Mayfield 24/38 310 yds. 3TD/3INT
HB: Gurley 28 for 140 0 TD
Defense: 2 sacks, 1 ff

CPU: Lions
QB: Stafford 33/51 375 yds 2TD/4INT
HB: Abdullah 11 for 98 0 TD
Defense: 5 sacks, 3 ff ( all on Mayfield )

Good: No roboQB, he had streaks of completions but db’s and cb’s played well. Running game on both sides was good.

Bad: I got two sacks but they were pure luck. No pass rush whatsoever on usered DL’s. CPU often time has 10+ seconds in the pocket, receivers would run routes and return to line of scrimmage before pressure got there. Had lots of injuries, 3+ players out for multiple weeks, could be a fluke. Mayfield has fumbled 8 times in two games, almost every scramble attempt in which he is hit, doesn’t seem to happen on sacks.
Old 08-22-2018, 04:31 PM   #730
Rookie

MrKriegsmarine's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKriegsmarine
Just wrapped up a game with the V11 sliders. Felt pretty good, beat the Colts 21-10. Still can't get a running game going (and neither could the CPU) though. It was strange seeing Eric Ebron turn into Randy Moss and outrunning Dont'a Hightower and Stephon Gilmore for a huge gain, but that happens I guess. Doesn't have to be slider related at all. I saw very few drops this game (particularly compared to previous games) and I suppose a lot of it has to do with the patch, but it felt super satisfying whenever a player actually held onto the ball on a 3rd and long.

I uploaded the game on Youtube. This is on All Pro.

EDIT: One other weird thing I noticed is that when I'm returning punts, the player freezes for like half a second as he catches it, like this.

Last edited by MrKriegsmarine; 08-22-2018 at 04:35 PM.
Old 08-22-2018, 04:39 PM   #731
Rookie

OVR: 2
Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

All Madden (V11)

Browns vs Raven (Me) - I won 29-26

——Passing——

- Baker mayfield was all Robo QB on me. Went 28/31 with 295 yards. 1TD/0INTs

- I went 21/30 with 280 yards with Lamar. 0TD/2INTs

——Running——

- CPU run game was stuffed. No excessive jukes or anything. My team just met the RB in the backfield. Duke went 15 for 24 yards. Baker has two scrambles for 31 yards though

- User rushing was tough but felt good. No change needed. Collins 11 carries for 36, Allen 11 carries for 46. Lamar broke some big runs - 7 carries for 102

——Receiving——

- Browns receivers were making plays. No completely wide open receivers everytime. Good throws. QB pressure would really fix the Robo QB in my opinion

- My receivers were smothered except for OBJ. Ripped off a couple big catches. Finished with 150 yards.

——Blocking——

- CPU run blocking was pretty bad this game. But then again, last game on 10.5, I was getting destroyed by the chargers run game so maybe this is just a one off thing.

- CPU Pass block is still legendary. No pass rush even on all out blitzes. The QB doesn’t even get the ball off quick, he just sits there as every player is blocked perfectly.....EVERYTIME

- Human Pass block is okay. It’s hard for me to gauge cause I have injuries on my line but I get sacked 3/4 times per game

——Defense——

- CJ Mosley had another 10+ tackle game

- My team only has two pass deflections and one was me. Robo QB has too much time to get the wideouts open. But they were guarding pretty well at the start of plays

- CPU corners playing great coverage. Unless it was OBJ or zone, I was throwing into coverage. Really have to hit your windows.

——Conclusion——

- Same thing everyone has been harping about for quite some time. CPU run block, CPU Accuracy/Pass Block and dumb CPU field goals. Other wise, it’s a beautiful game.

Not sure how much my feedback will be worth after this game since I am now in the playoffs and I’m sure the cpu will get a boost

Quick Edit

- I won MVP with Lamar and he automatically got the Superstar trait. That wasn’t in last year’s game right?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Washington Redskins
Chris Paul & John Wall

Last edited by wideout1234; 08-22-2018 at 04:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2018, 05:03 PM   #732
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by wideout1234
All Madden (V11)

- Same thing everyone has been harping about for quite some time. CPU run block, CPU Accuracy/Pass Block and dumb CPU field goals. Other wise, it’s a beautiful game.

Not sure how much my feedback will be worth after this game since I am now in the playoffs and I’m sure the cpu will get a boost

Quick Edit

- I won MVP with Lamar and he automatically got the Superstar trait. That wasn’t in last year’s game right?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Always solid feedback, man. Thanks. Those areas are all being looked into, and I do agree that the QB pressure will be key. Going to let V11 marinate a bit more before working on V12.

I am also working on bringing the physics of the game at a higher level. Tired of the warping and wwe tackles, etc.
Old 08-22-2018, 05:12 PM   #733
MVP

Hushroom's Arena

OVR: 10

Robo QB was an issue for me following OP on All-Madden.

Bortles was 9/10 180 yards 1 TD in the 1st quarter. Only incompletion was a deflection.
Milwaukee Bucks
Vegas Golden Knights
Old 08-22-2018, 05:29 PM   #734
Rookie

cwilson250733's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Always solid feedback, man. Thanks. Those areas are all being looked into, and I do agree that the QB pressure will be key. Going to let V11 marinate a bit more before working on V12.

I am also working on bringing the physics of the game at a higher level. Tired of the warping and wwe tackles, etc.
Take tackling down to or below 20 for both and it will make a big difference! Just a thought.
Old 08-22-2018, 05:30 PM   #735
Rookie

noahcal11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwilson250733
Take tackling down to or below 20 for both and it will make a big difference! Just a thought.
Yeah, there won't be wwe tackles but there'll be 50 broken tackles a game. There has to be a happy medium between the 32 of v10.5 and the 50 of v11

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2018, 05:44 PM   #736
Rookie

Stihl's Arena

All madden V11

User: Rams
QB: B. Mayfield 29/39 422 yds. 6TD/0INT
HB: Gurley 29 for 175 1 TD
Defense: 1 sack, 0 ff

CPU: Bears
QB: Trubisky 24/31 375 yds 3TD/0INT
HB: Howard 13 for 29 0 TD
HB: Cohen 6 for 56 1 TD
Defense: 4 sacks, 2 ff ( both Mayfield again )

Good: cpu passing was on point. Fairly consistent numbers as last game, I just didn’t make as many mistakes throwing the ball, all-Madden definitely punishes errant passes.

Bad: >75% of scrambles past the line of scrimmage with Mayfield result in a fumbles. I think on 15 rushes in the last three games he has fumbled 10 time. CPU Run game with Howard was abysmal, he had one run of 20 yards and 12 runs of 0-1 yds. Maybe another fluke? No user pass rush whatsoever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »