Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2018, 09:32 PM   #745
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

I see no other option here other than lowering cpu QB acc. Still plugging away with OP tho

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2018, 09:37 PM   #746
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
I am still broadcasting, had long pause late 2nd qrt

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown/GRINGOyGUAVA

Madden 19 - Da Bears Franchise - year 1
The Show 18 - The Braves Reborn Franchise - year 1
FIFA or PES 19 - coming soon
Sorry for long pauses, here is some stats after playing OP All Pro.

Solid game and fun. Things to look at. Run game solid at times and not. Maybe a slight tweak or lower tackle back down. Turnovers, inflating scores, every game i have played 10 + a game between INT and Fumbles. User pass rush seems nob existent still. Cpu had 5 sacks to my 0. Also seeing no HB rotation by either side, was just starters entire game mostly.
We are close. 20180822_213103.jpg20180822_213109.jpg20180822_213116.jpg20180822_213123.jpg20180822_213136.jpg

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown/GRINGOyGUAVA

Madden 19 - Da Bears Franchise - year 1
The Show 18 - The Braves Reborn Franchise - year 1
FIFA or PES 19 - coming soon
Old 08-22-2018, 09:38 PM   #747
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
I see no other option here other than lowering cpu QB acc. Still plugging away with OP tho

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
QB Accuracy doesn't do much. It's primarily the receivers getting open. Pressure on the QB helps somewhat, but on All Madden it makes them release the pass quicker.

It comes down to coverage and separation.

Been at it all day/night. All-Madden is definitely a different beast post patch.
Old 08-22-2018, 09:49 PM   #748
Rookie

Stihl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
QB Accuracy doesn't do much. It's primarily the receivers getting open. Pressure on the QB helps somewhat, but on All Madden it makes them release the pass quicker.

It comes down to coverage and separation.

Been at it all day/night. All-Madden is definitely a different beast post patch.
I agree, great job BTW, I know a lot of us here really appreciate all you do. I also have 3 young ones running around, I know it can get hectic. All-pro honestly plays better, it just isn't enough of a challenge to keep my interest other than running up the stat sheet. All-Madden would be perfect with more pass rush resulting in more erratic cpu throwing behavior, unfortunately reducing pass blocking just seems to make them throw the ball sooner. I've noticed a lack of int's @ AM levels (i seem to drop 5+ easy ones per game), and worse CPU running. You are so close.
Old 08-22-2018, 09:53 PM   #749
Rookie

noahcal11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stihl
I agree, great job BTW, I know a lot of us here really appreciate all you do. I also have 3 young ones running around, I know it can get hectic. All-pro honestly plays better, it just isn't enough of a challenge to keep my interest other than running up the stat sheet. All-Madden would be perfect with more pass rush resulting in more erratic cpu throwing behavior, unfortunately reducing pass blocking just seems to make them throw the ball sooner. I've noticed a lack of int's @ AM levels (i seem to drop 5+ easy ones per game), and worse CPU running. You are so close.
I completely agree, all pro feels more fair but is just too easy and all Madden has the typical all Madden cheese. Also I'm getting too many dropped ints on AM, totally ruined a game for me today. I really wanna make all Madden work and if anyone can do it it's Matt

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-22-2018, 10:07 PM   #750
Rookie

jgreengutta's Arena

seems like you have to lower cpu pass blk all the way down... I put it at 5 and D Law got pressure and Big Ben was still able to complete it but he no longer has all day to throw

All-Madden
Old 08-22-2018, 10:14 PM   #751
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahcal11
I completely agree, all pro feels more fair but is just too easy and all Madden has the typical all Madden cheese. Also I'm getting too many dropped ints on AM, totally ruined a game for me today. I really wanna make all Madden work and if anyone can do it it's Matt

+10

Has there ever been a push for EA to add an additional difficulty level? Seems like a big % of the customer base in this boat and it’s a steep leap from All-Pro to All-Madden
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2018, 10:20 PM   #752
Rookie

noahcal11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woofs
+10

Has there ever been a push for EA to add an additional difficulty level? Seems like a big % of the customer base in this boat and it’s a steep leap from All-Pro to All-Madden
I haven't ever thought about that but yeah something in the middle would be perfect. I have more of an issue with how they make AM harder.

Rather than making themselves smarter and a more difficult opponent, they just make my players worse and theirs better. It's a cheap way to add difficulty. I honestly don't know if I'm gonna use all pro or all Madden this year, I'll have to see what Matt does with V12.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »