Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2018, 02:03 PM   #769
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
What’s wrong with contracts?

Amounts are wrong as well as cap space/penalties. Cowboys have 14 million in cap room and 26m in penalties. In game, they have 47m in cap space and no penalties. It’s like that for several teams. Seahawks have over 50m in room and in real life it’s like 13m.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Major Boise State fan
Old 08-23-2018, 02:08 PM   #770
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Sorry for long pauses, here is some stats after playing OP All Pro.

Solid game and fun. Things to look at. Run game solid at times and not. Maybe a slight tweak or lower tackle back down. Turnovers, inflating scores, every game i have played 10 + a game between INT and Fumbles. User pass rush seems nob existent still. Cpu had 5 sacks to my 0. Also seeing no HB rotation by either side, was just starters entire game mostly.
We are close. Attachment 154096Attachment 154097Attachment 154098Attachment 154099Attachment 154100

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown/GRINGOyGUAVA

Madden 19 - Da Bears Franchise - year 1
The Show 18 - The Braves Reborn Franchise - year 1
FIFA or PES 19 - coming soon
Matt, you see my All Pro broadcast. You can advance through long pause late 2nd qrt. Thinking of trying cpu run block at 60, and cpu pass block 5 less to see goes it goes next game. Seems like your testing AM mostly right now. MvP and trying to finalize AP set. Not far off.

Old 08-23-2018, 02:33 PM   #771
Rookie

noahcal11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
Amounts are wrong as well as cap space/penalties. Cowboys have 14 million in cap room and 26m in penalties. In game, they have 47m in cap space and no penalties. It’s like that for several teams. Seahawks have over 50m in room and in real life it’s like 13m.

Thanks for being willing to test. About the cap problems, I've heard there's several good rosters out online, would using one of those with accurate salaries fix that problem? Or will a future roster update fix that? Or will we have to wait for a patch. I haven't heard about that and that would obviously be a problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2018, 02:39 PM   #772
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahcal11
Thanks for being willing to test. About the cap problems, I've heard there's several good rosters out online, would using one of those with accurate salaries fix that problem? Or will a future roster update fix that? Or will we have to wait for a patch. I haven't heard about that and that would obviously be a problem.

Not sure. If there’s not a patch, I’d probably restart with a set of custom rosters for accuracy or something

Major Boise State fan
Old 08-23-2018, 02:41 PM   #773
Pro

I preciate your devotion n hard work to make madden 19 look n play like a NFL game EA copy n paste n carry over same issues plus a broken game. I've seen so many things playing this game like fumbles bein kicked around like a fifa game or betta yet players not reacting to fumbles cpu RB breaking gang tacklesof 3 players n not slow dwn it's sad what EA has become n we all had to wait for another patch to see if it fixed the problem or unleashed a new one ? Like robo QB salute to all trying to make this game playable for us to enjoy

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-23-2018, 03:00 PM   #774
Rookie

noahcal11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
Not sure. If there’s not a patch, I’d probably restart with a set of custom rosters for accuracy or something

I just simmed past the SB in my test franchise and I don't see the XP glitch. Gonna try again with default rosters and a new franchise cause I don't feel like playing a game now.

Edit: Started a new franchise, default everything, simmed to the end, ATL vs PIT SB, controlled both coaches on SB week, simmed the game, Falcons won, checked both rosters, normal upgrades. Players aren't getting a billion XP points SB week; they weren't there and player OVRs were normal. From my end it looks like the glitch is gone.

Last edited by noahcal11; 08-23-2018 at 03:11 PM.
Old 08-23-2018, 03:26 PM   #775
Rookie

MrKriegsmarine's Arena

How long does your O-line manage to hold their blocks on running plays?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2018, 03:31 PM   #776
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Matt, you see my All Pro broadcast. You can advance through long pause late 2nd qrt. Thinking of trying cpu run block at 60, and cpu pass block 5 less to see goes it goes next game. Seems like your testing AM mostly right now. MvP and trying to finalize AP set. Not far off.

Once I'm done with this All-Madden change, the All-Pro should be interchangable except for 1 or 2 values.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »