Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2018, 03:21 PM   #849
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Good point, I’m not sure I’ve seen one either. Not in front of the game to go searching for it at the moment.

Just finally bit the bullet and created a Twitter acc after years of refusing, just to get behind some of these tweets to EA lol
Old 09-22-2018, 03:59 PM   #850
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug78
Good point, I’m not sure I’ve seen one either. Not in front of the game to go searching for it at the moment.

Just finally bit the bullet and created a Twitter acc after years of refusing, just to get behind some of these tweets to EA lol
I looked all over, and I don’t think there’s a way to turn auto save off.

Twitter isn’t so bad, but I still prefer message boards because message boards are ay more streamlined. It’s hard to find things on twitter.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-22-2018, 04:17 PM   #851
Rookie

I think you’re right, I can’t see an auto save toggle anywhere either!

Doubt I’ll user twitter much but if liking and replying to a few tweets helps getting the game improved then it’s got to be worth it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2018, 12:15 PM   #852
MVP

Guys, I’ve tried every workaround i can think of and I still can’t get the game to play past year 3 on offline CFM with custom draft classes. haven’t tried it using the generic ea draft classes. someone said it doesn’t freeze in year four if you’re Online and play with the cloud save.

i can’t do the online CFM. way too many limitations. i don’t trust the game to not cheat because in online cfm you can’t control but one team. it’s a bummer.

for the time being, i guess i’ll take my time and watch tons of games for the first three seasons. this sucks too because if ea fixes it, who knows if I’ll be able to continue playing the cfm im about to start when the patch comes, my file may still freeze.

man, this sucks. just got the game to play right with the play the moments.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-24-2018, 12:58 PM   #853
Rookie

Im doing the same. I started a new cfm yesterday and am playing every game in play the moments and taking my time in the hope they fix it before I reach the end of 3rd season.

I’m going to just stick to using the ea generated draft classes with no edits as well because I’m not sure I’ll want to start over if it’s all lost again!

I read on another thread it’s a bug and also wouldn’t load even using the ea generated draft classes, I haven’t tried it myself though so can’t say for sure it’s the case.
Old 09-24-2018, 12:59 PM   #854
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Tommy if anyone can work the settings it's you. With each and their patches these bandaides wont mend a broke bone. Why not take a day or so and relax. I know it's easier said than done.
Old 09-26-2018, 10:50 AM   #855
Rookie

I was thinking once I got to year 4 if this freezing thing was still an issue I'd try using the EA draft and then going in and editing the rookies after. Tedious and lame, but at least (if it works) I could keep going.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2018, 11:23 AM   #856
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachCraven
I was thinking once I got to year 4 if this freezing thing was still an issue I'd try using the EA draft and then going in and editing the rookies after. Tedious and lame, but at least (if it works) I could keep going.
doesn’t work. online won’t freeze, or at least not as far as year 6.

you can edit the other team’s players in online cfm, didn’t think you could, but you can’t run with but one team. haven’t tested it enough to see if the human has an advantage when there’s no human control on the opponent.

goofed around all day yesterday, and it kinda feels like the human does have an advantage. don’t know for sure yet. need more games, but it may be a while before i dig deep into it. got other things going on.

ill still fool with madden and report here, just kinda waiting for a patch again for the cfm fix.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »