Home

Old 09-26-2018, 11:40 AM   #857
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Oh, thanks for the heads up Tommy. That really sucks.
Old 09-26-2018, 11:50 AM   #858
Rookie

Iíve just reached the end of season 3 in my cfm. I have really loved it so far and gotten into it this year, itís been much better than the last 2 years imo, even using play the moments and not full games.

The stats have been great and the gameplay is looking good, Iím going to have to put it on hold now and wait for the patch to fix it, hoping that when they do it lets me continue this cfm and not have to restart.

In the meantime Iím going to have a look at that franchise guys roster that has just become available on PS4 and give those a try on ptm.
Old 09-26-2018, 03:56 PM   #859
Rookie

Ah dang it, you probably have to have PS Plus to do an online league, I'm guessing. Pfft. Hope they fix this freezing bug. I guess when I hit that point I'll have to get back to The Show.
Old 09-27-2018, 06:31 PM   #860
MVP

OVR: 6

Online CFM impressions:

Really surprised how much Iím liking this, but itís not as good as offline. I want to watch more than one game, but you caní with online. For now, im gonna keep going with online because it doesnít cheat, and it progresses me deeper into the game where gameplay is better. Also still doing play the moment.

If offline gets fixed, Iím going back, but for now, Iím gonna keep rolling with online.

You can edit other teams players. I like this because you can raise and slightly lower and raise players ratings to help get rookies starting jobs and/or playing time. I mainly do this for qbs because the cpu ran teams draft the hell out of qbs, no matter what the depth chart looks like.

In offline cfm, i can take over the team and trade the qb for draft picks. I just imagine teams are drafting stud qbs and looking for blockbuster trades. I pretend None of the players turn them on enough or fit their scheme and the team drafts another qb as a bargaining chip. But i canít do this in online. But for now it will do.

Thereís no cheating either. Ive won and lost games.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-27-2018, 06:36 PM   #861
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

What’s the difference between offline and and online CFM when watching and controlling all teams. Not playing

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2018, 08:38 PM   #862
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Whatís the difference between offline and and online CFM when watching and controlling all teams. Not playing

Thanks
You can only control/watch one team, no exceptions with online.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-27-2018, 08:44 PM   #863
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
You can only control/watch one team, no exceptions with online.
Okay thanks!
Old 09-28-2018, 03:42 AM   #864
Rookie

Thanks for the update for the online cfm Tommy. Iím not sure if itís worth getting PS plus for just to play madden, probably not as I donít really play much else on it.

Looks like Iíll just take a break until they fix it it, hopefully soon unless I canít manage to wait that long and succumb to buying ps plus for an online fix lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »