Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2018, 09:52 AM   #865
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug78
Thanks for the update for the online cfm Tommy. I’m not sure if it’s worth getting PS plus for just to play madden, probably not as I don’t really play much else on it.

Looks like I’ll just take a break until they fix it it, hopefully soon unless I can’t manage to wait that long and succumb to buying ps plus for an online fix lol
Ive fooled with online so little through the years, i forgot you had to have xbox love/ps plus to access it. Yeah, I wouldn’t get PS Plus, unless they DON’T fix this bug. I am having a good time with it, but i just wish i could watch more than one game a week. The game does seem to play a bit different online, in a good way. Especially with the PTM.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2018, 04:29 AM   #866
Rookie

OVR: 0

Has EA said anything about, or even acknowledged, the crashing issue?
Old 09-29-2018, 04:02 PM   #867
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachCraven
Has EA said anything about, or even acknowledged, the crashing issue?
They’ve yet to acknowledge it on Twitter, but Roadman says they never acknowledge tweets.

Was the same with the injury banner i asked about, until after i thanked Clint for adding the feature and all he did was like it.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-30-2018, 11:25 AM   #868
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Good Morn Tommy ! Fall is gettin here and can you believe already week 4 nfl? Hope you have found sum way to rigup things to play the game. I haven't gotten as many games played as I would have liked to so that I can start my cfm. Will make sure I do that this week! Just wanted to say hi and hope things are going well with you. Take care enjoy the real nfl and Madden, the fiction !
Old 10-01-2018, 10:45 AM   #869
Pro

Patch coming today I hear !
Old 10-01-2018, 06:02 PM   #870
Pro

Tommy! You probably know already but I wanted to tell you about new patch fixing a lot of things,from what I've heard. Your draft classes,running, penalties,passing... Let's keep our fingers crossed. Have fun exploring again !
Old 10-02-2018, 10:31 AM   #871
MVP

Did 5 Play the Key Moments Games yesterday with the same sliders. this was online CFM, mind you because they didn’t patch the problem with offline CFM messing up in year 4.

In the windows I watched the game, the deflections were still too much to try a watching a full game. i’m too satisfied with the play the moments to worry about trying a full game. just don’t think it’s worth the time or effort.

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2018, 11:13 AM   #872
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

The game for me plays totally different now with the new update, for CPU vs CPU on the PC for sure.

Some major slider adjustments are necessary

More longer passes for one and not as many in the middle of the field and several other changes. I think the games play better.

Last edited by cdcool; 10-02-2018 at 07:24 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »