Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-12-2018, 01:59 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjiA
turn the assists like heat seaker and ballhawk ON or OFF?
Off I believe
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2018, 02:00 PM   #82
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjiA
turn the assists like heat seaker and ballhawk ON or OFF?
Turn them off.
Old 08-12-2018, 02:06 PM   #83
Rookie

Re: Playmakers Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Something Playmakers interesting shared with me in an email. He told me about this a long time ago, but I’d forgotten the formula.

Playmakers:

“Lower the the on field sounds to about 50 my reason for this is because it makes the game feel fluid on the field. I challenge anyone to play a single game with the on field sound reduced down and you'll feel the tackles are much more realistic sounding on impact.”

Keep an eye on that thread. Even though it’s for human vs cpu, some of the ideas will carry over to cpu vs cpu. Playmakers does human vs cpu with modern rosters and cpu vs cpu with his classic rosters. His info will be better than mine because he dabbles in both modes.
If you turn the commentator volume down as well to a point where you can still hear them but the crowd is much louder… I think it gives the game a much more natural feel so you can really feel the crowd.
Old 08-12-2018, 02:11 PM   #84
Rookie

So for what it’s worth my team finally got their first win after starting off 0-5. It was the first game with the new slider settings. Was CPU versus CPU but only one human controlled team
Old 08-12-2018, 03:36 PM   #85
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcSteve
So for what it’s worth my team finally got their first win after starting off 0-5. It was the first game with the new slider settings. Was CPU versus CPU but only one human controlled team
Guys, I dropped Pass Block to 30 and false start to 55. Gonna put these changes in the OP. Playing way better now. Knocks total yards down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2018, 06:55 PM   #86
Rookie

With regards to the "high motor" and "takes hits" traits, are you suggesting that they be changed for all positions or just certain ones? Cheers

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
Old 08-12-2018, 07:27 PM   #87
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty White
With regards to the "high motor" and "takes hits" traits, are you suggesting that they be changed for all positions or just certain ones? Cheers

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
Just different levels. RBs not having high motor helps a lot, but if high motor was limited to 90+ Rated players, like Millticket suggested last year.

These sliders kind of fix most of those issue. Just enjoy the game for now. No need to be stuck in editing menus. Last year was the year of edit menus. This year seems different. A patch could fix this, to some degree they fixed it last year for 18. And if a patch comes out, you’ve wasted that much time in edit screens. Just don’t think that’s neccesary yet.
Old 08-12-2018, 08:46 PM   #88
MVP

Game’s definitely not cheating for either cpu or human. Simmed to end of season and Pats rematch the eagles. Game tied with 22 seconds left and Ajayi fumbles at his own 6 yard line, pats recover, but the play is overturned. Pats won 33-27 in the super bowl. Brady throw a TD to Gronk that was reviewed. Was ruled an incomplete pass, but it was overturned.

Nice to see drama like this in the biggest game. There were other types of moments like this to.

This is the game we’ve been waiting for.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »