Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2018, 03:06 PM   #913
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
Ok thanks. I'm making some sliders myself and just had it at 35 because i saw so many people w this setting. I definitely wanna see the rb but the hole and not spin every time there's a defender around. Only problem is I'm seeing a couple fumbles a game which is too many imo. My tackle slider is at 11 so I'll have to fine tune it. I need to get pass blocking right and my sliders will be set until the next patch of course smh. My pass blocking is at 61 but I'm at a crossroads because the qb has a bit too much time but the sack totals are still kinda high at the end of the game
The thing with tackle at 11 is this: they don’t tackle as hard, but when they arm tackle, they have a tendency to knock the ball loose. The 30 range is best for tackle. Specifically, 33-38. Fumble is the same way, in the 30 range

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 10-21-2018, 04:03 PM   #914
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0

My rear view mirror of life is telling me nothing is as is appears. So many of us get frustrated because Madden resembles the nfl in so few ways. Now the nfl is playing like Madden ! Have you guys seen the red zone channel today? You have to be on oxygen with a crash cart nearby in case of full cardiac arrest !
Old 10-21-2018, 04:14 PM   #915
Rookie

hey tommy, do you know any way to get the cpu to run more? it feels like every game the cpu is only running around 20 attempts at maximum no matter the team
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2018, 04:18 PM   #916
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
My rear view mirror of life is telling me nothing is as is appears. So many of us get frustrated because Madden resembles the nfl in so few ways. Now the nfl is playing like Madden ! Have you guys seen the red zone channel today? You have to be on oxygen with a crash cart nearby in case of full cardiac arrest !
The past few Madden game’s I’ve tested for these sliders would have been money last year or another other season, but this year, like you said, you want Madden to look more like a video game because that’s what the game has changed into.

All of these new, pro-offense rules, i hated them at first, but i like what’s happening. Used to, guys played out of control, but now, they have to show more grace on the gridiron. It’s made the league way more competitive. More times that’s not, change is hard, we get stuck on nostalgia, but when the rules really get implemented, the entertainment factor is higher. Now defensive players can’t be bulls in a china shop, they have to show some grace and control in the heat of action or they can be ejected.

Star players being ejected also adds a wildcard element to every game you watch. I bet viewership for games is up.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 10-21-2018, 04:59 PM   #917
Pro

So right you are. Viewership is up. Most of the public nowadays wants sports entertainment, not sports athletics. They want to see a car wreck, meaning the additional viewers are casual football fans, new fans. End result of this within 5 years, give or take. Nfl decline, big time,and newer competition taking chunk of the market. You gave me setup for m18 in July that I could finally play the game instead of constantly seeking out new, different and better sliders.
Old 10-23-2018, 06:10 PM   #918
Pro

Read sumthin bout yet another patch droppin by Halloween !
Old 10-23-2018, 09:05 PM   #919
Pro

OVR: 2

Ok so 1 more question Tommy i see u suggesting 20 second runoff to get better gameplay. What would u put the clock on to make sure we still get 120-130 plays?
Old 10-23-2018, 10:23 PM   #920
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
Ok so 1 more question Tommy i see u suggesting 20 second runoff to get better gameplay. What would u put the clock on to make sure we still get 120-130 plays?
This is a big one here. The qb doesn’t audible on 20 second runoff, so I’ve been messing around with 9 minute no accel, but the run game suffers there and there doesn’t seem to be enough possessions and the scores were slightly lower than I wanted them to be. Wanted to see 7-10 more points. It was almost there, but I moved onto something new. Probably tested 30 games with the 9 minutes since the last patch.

Just watched a couple of games with 13 minute clock and 25 second runoff. The qbs audible with 25 runoff, didn’t know they did, but they do, thanks to millticket. 25 is the only runoff that allows sufficient audibles. Haven’t tested enough games to know if 13/25 brings what we want.

But I’ll post my results after I get a few games in. I may try 10 minutes no runoff. I just like how the game plays with no runoff. Coaches manage the clock a little better, the game plays smoother, more consistent, and it just seems like the game is made for accelerated clock to be off. The presnap reads, audibles, and adjustments by the QB is the biggest thing; it really adds another layer to the game and qb ratings.

I’ve noticed that the qbs with field general scheme type and higher awareness tend to audible better and get into better plays. Just like they should. Most of the real NFL is pre snap reads. Ive also seen Josh Allen lost like a dear in headlights and audibling to bad plays. First time I’ve ever seen true distinction between QBs. The ratings matter and each qb is unique.

Teams finished:

Last edited by tommycoa; 10-23-2018 at 10:28 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »