Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2018, 10:39 PM   #921
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by hysteria416
hey tommy, do you know any way to get the cpu to run more? it feels like every game the cpu is only running around 20 attempts at maximum no matter the team
Set them to power run vertical. Haven’t tried this since the last patch, but before the patch, this increased running. It was the old school ground and pound. Team’s average 27-35 carries, unless they were getting beat. Pretty sure the rams are set to this and Gurley always gets his carries.

Also, playcalling seems better when you delete the Playcall Update in the Main Menu save screen. It’s where your CFMs and playbooks and draft classes are saved. Be sure to delete it everytime you start your console with internet connection. Been seeing a lot more variety since i deleted this.

Sorry for the delay on the response. I missed your post. Must have posted close to another post. If i’ve Missed any questions or suggestions, feel free to repost. Sometimes stuff gets lost in the shuffle.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2018, 10:50 PM   #922
Pro

OVR: 2

Ok cuz this is the last step i need before i start my real franchise. I might start a test franchise just to test this w u. When u say 9 minutes effected the run game u meant negatively right?
Old 10-23-2018, 11:20 PM   #923
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
Ok cuz this is the last step i need before i start my real franchise. I might start a test franchise just to test this w u. When u say 9 minutes effected the run game u meant negatively right?
Yeah. You’re getting 100-120 plays a game, but they don’t run the ball enough in the second half.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 10-24-2018, 12:45 AM   #924
Pro

So shouldn't it be 10 minutes no accelerated clock. That should get u about 120-130 easily right
Old 10-24-2018, 01:04 AM   #925
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
So shouldn't it be 10 minutes no accelerated clock. That should get u about 120-130 easily right
That’s what I’m thinking, just haven’t tested it yet.

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2018, 01:49 AM   #926
Pro

I just tested it in 2 games and had 127 the first game and 136 the 2nd game. Honestly i didn't really notice a difference in the gameplay tho
Old 10-24-2018, 02:30 AM   #927
MVP

The differences are subtle. The main thing is the qbs audibling and adjusting plays to aid redzone touchdowns. Good deal on the play count.

Teams finished:
Old 10-24-2018, 08:16 AM   #928
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0

Hmm...I'm seeing sum threads posting nearly identical settings.Hoping that ol sayin, mocking is a sincere form of flattery applies. Tommy Coa the original, cannot be duplicated !🏈

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »