Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2018, 04:35 PM   #937
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Seed Tick Alabama
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
Is it possible for someone to post some boxscores w this set. I just wanna see where your numbers are.
The boxscores look good. Havenít had time to post any. Lost a lot of them when i advanced to year 3 of cfm.

Some criticism of this set:

I think we need dual INT settings.

For playoff games and divisional games, Iím gonna use 30 or it may be less still testing. Seeing more picks in big games. Big games just have more picks with it at 35.

For all the other games, Iíll keep it at 35 because normal matchups play realistic with it at 35. Only seeing 0-2 picks in normal matchups.

So, when i play big games with 35 INT, thereís 3-6 picks total.

When I play normal games at 35 INT, thereís 0-2 picks.

Also, trying Injury at 35. 40 is a bit much.

Some teams donít run the ball enough and it throws total run yardage off, but the players play like their ratings with this setup.
__________________
For an alltime legends team on xbox, search usertag haughtypine7723

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
tommycoa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 06:10 PM   #938
Pro
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jan 2008
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
The boxscores look good. Havenít had time to post any. Lost a lot of them when i advanced to year 3 of cfm.

Some criticism of this set:

I think we need dual INT settings.

For playoff games and divisional games, Iím gonna use 30 or it may be less still testing. Seeing more picks in big games. Big games just have more picks with it at 35.

For all the other games, Iíll keep it at 35 because normal matchups play realistic with it at 35. Only seeing 0-2 picks in normal matchups.

So, when i play big games with 35 INT, thereís 3-6 picks total.

When I play normal games at 35 INT, thereís 0-2 picks.

Also, trying Injury at 35. 40 is a bit much.

Some teams donít run the ball enough and it throws total run yardage off, but the players play like their ratings with this setup.
Ok I'm gonna try yours in their entirety this weekend. I had some sliders already that had certain aspects of the game pretty good. I just plugged in your qb accuracy theory and I've been having a hard time with whether or not keeping it at 60 or 90. At 90 I'm seeing much better pocket awareness but at times i see some robo qb. I just did a game earlier where trubisky completed 37 out of 42 passes. It doesn't happen all the time but it happens. On 60 the pocket awareness isn't as good obviously but it seems like throws are more ratings based. So I'm still trying to decide that as well as how good i want the coverage to be. I was on the fence about madden this year but I'm glad i decided to pick it up. This is great for the way i play the game
__________________
Watch me at twitch.tv/dmanchi
dman08 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 06:37 PM   #939
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Seed Tick Alabama
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
Ok I'm gonna try yours in their entirety this weekend. I had some sliders already that had certain aspects of the game pretty good. I just plugged in your qb accuracy theory and I've been having a hard time with whether or not keeping it at 60 or 90. At 90 I'm seeing much better pocket awareness but at times i see some robo qb. I just did a game earlier where trubisky completed 37 out of 42 passes. It doesn't happen all the time but it happens. On 60 the pocket awareness isn't as good obviously but it seems like throws are more ratings based. So I'm still trying to decide that as well as how good i want the coverage to be. I was on the fence about madden this year but I'm glad i decided to pick it up. This is great for the way i play the game
It doesnít seem the same as Robo qb as in past maddenís. The qbs just get the ball out quick like on Sundayís. The last game i watched had a high qb percentage. From what i can tell, 80 percent days arenít that rare anymore in the NFL. Also, iíve Followed the madden sim stats close with normal speed simming the game and i see 80+ a lot on there. Iím not seeing high percentages every game, and when it happens, it feels legit. The pass coverage is really nice on these, thanks to DCthompson. Even if a game has 11+ deflections, it feels legit. You also see a fair amount of busted coverages, especially deep in the season with teams struggling with injuries in the back 7. Also i like that the pass rush feels natural on this, where itís more about qb hurries than sacks. Dline ratings matter as well. Thatís what happened in the following game:


This is from a week 1/year 3 game. One team had no pass rush and thatís why a veteran qb hit 87 percent. The winning team had an 86 overall rating and the losing team was a 79. This was a a divisional game and the heavily favored home team won by 26.

Kept INT at 35 and this was a divisional game and only 1 pick.

Boxscore
Score 38-12 total plays 127 passing tds 3; rushing tds 1; and a pick 6 QB comp % 87 & 65, 667 passing yards; rush atts 51 yds 144 2.82 average, 10 Btks, 14 TFL, 2 sacks, 6 Defl, 1 INt, 1 penalty and Pens 16-133 yards


I may drop tackle to 35 to increase run average over 3 yards. Would like it to be in the 3 to 4 yard range. Just need more averages.
__________________
For an alltime legends team on xbox, search usertag haughtypine7723

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
tommycoa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 09:36 PM   #940
Pro
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jan 2008
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
It doesnít seem the same as Robo qb as in past maddenís. The qbs just get the ball out quick like on Sundayís. The last game i watched had a high qb percentage. From what i can tell, 80 percent days arenít that rare anymore in the NFL. Also, iíve Followed the madden sim stats close with normal speed simming the game and i see 80+ a lot on there. Iím not seeing high percentages every game, and when it happens, it feels legit. The pass coverage is really nice on these, thanks to DCthompson. Even if a game has 11+ deflections, it feels legit. You also see a fair amount of busted coverages, especially deep in the season with teams struggling with injuries in the back 7. Also i like that the pass rush feels natural on this, where itís more about qb hurries than sacks. Dline ratings matter as well. Thatís what happened in the following game:


This is from a week 1/year 3 game. One team had no pass rush and thatís why a veteran qb hit 87 percent. The winning team had an 86 overall rating and the losing team was a 79. This was a a divisional game and the heavily favored home team won by 26.

Kept INT at 35 and this was a divisional game and only 1 pick.

Boxscore
Score 38-12 total plays 127 passing tds 3; rushing tds 1; and a pick 6 QB comp % 87 & 65, 667 passing yards; rush atts 51 yds 144 2.82 average, 10 Btks, 14 TFL, 2 sacks, 6 Defl, 1 INt, 1 penalty and Pens 16-133 yards


I may drop tackle to 35 to increase run average over 3 yards. Would like it to be in the 3 to 4 yard range. Just need more averages.
Ok cool and yea 35 has worked out well for me as far as talking goes. The linebackers aren't always in the backfield getting tfl. You'll like that setting
__________________
Watch me at twitch.tv/dmanchi
dman08 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 03:18 PM   #941
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Seed Tick Alabama
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Just posted a minor update that helps fix the run game. No more auto subs, just use default. The autosubs simply dont work the same as they do when you dont use accelerated clock or any runoff.

Now, some teams need to have their rb depth chart speciality positions fixed some to insure more split carries. Teamís with the stud rb like Gurley and johnson and bell, havenít tested much with these guys.

May eventually have to use some type of customized autosubs for these types of guys. Because the game will leave them in too long and theyíll hurt the gameplay or so itís been that way in the past with 80/60. This year the speciality substitution feature helps with this some, but weíre still in a bad place when it comes to the studs that get most of the carries.

About to test more with these types of players. Found this by accident when i forgot to set a teams autosubs. The team with 99/98 autosubs had 9 yards on 20 carries, while the team with default auto subs had 36 runs for 140 yards. The default auto subs team rbs ran with more awareness and determination. The other teams rbs looked lost.

This wasnít a problem until the last patch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Iíve had 5 straight games with 10 0r less deflections with these. Big shoutout to Sdoug for helping test and dcthompson for the pass coverage/int/pass reaction d. The scoring has been slightly higher as well, which was needed. Most games were in the 20s before, but now Iím seeing 30-20 type games.

Thinks that help the game play better:

1. Donít skip cutscenes. The game gets pretty whacky and highly unstable when you do. Skipping cutscenes makes things more like Madden Arcade.

2. Go to Main Menuó->Share and Manage filesó->load and deleteóó>Delete the file titled playcall; this improves playcalling. Gets a better run/pass, especially more run plays.

3. After each game played/watched, exit to Main Menu, then go back to CFM and play your game.
If gameplay gets wonky, delete your profile and reenter the sliders.

4. If you see the crazy punt glitch, where during wind games, the team punting into the wind can only punt it 20 yards or so straight up in the sky, just super sim punts on normal. No way to tell if itís a wind game before hand. So there will be one bad punt. This can really change a game. Wish theyíd fix it. For now, this is all we can do.

SLIDERS

Main Menu

Difficulty - all madden
Injuries - 40
Fatigue - 66
Quarter Length - 10 minutes
Acc Clock - Off
Game Speed - Normal
Min Threshold - 40
Ballhawk - Off
Heat seeker - Off
Auto Strafe - Off
Switch Assist - Off
Flip Play - off
HB Moves - Manual
Visual Feedback - Off
Even Teams - Off

Volume control
In-game commentary-85
Stadium speakers 50
Crowd 95 (100 for playoff games or rivalries) the crowd sounds nice this year.
On the field-25

Visual Settings

Play Call Style - enhanced
Play Call Button Layout - default
Previous Play Information - off
On Field Visual Feedback - Off
Drive Goals & XP Feedback - Off
Franchise Bottom Line Ticker - off
Franchise Gameplan Boost Notification - Off
Coaching Tips - Off
Pre-Snap Menu - off
Player Names - off

Camera Toggle - off
Passing Cam - off
Offensive Camera Settings - broadcast
Defensive Camera - broadcast
Enlarge On Field Graphics - Off
Color Blindness - Normal Vision
Brightness - Default
Contrast - Default



CFM League Settings

Skill Level - Pro
Game Speed - Normal
League Type - COACHES
Instant Starer - Off (treat this the same as coach firing)
Trade Deadline - On
Trade Type - Enable All
Coach Firing - ON
Salary Cap - On
Relocation Settings - Normal
Injury - On
Pre Existing Injury - Off
Practice Squad Stealing - On
Player Progression Frequency - 4 weeks


Gameplay
QB Accuracy - 90
Pass Blocking - 40
WR Catching - 53
Run Blocking - 85
Fumbles - 35

Pass Defense Reaction Time - 25
Interceptions - 35
Pass Coverage - 75
Tackling - 37


Injuries - 40
Fatigue - 66
Player Speed Parity Scale - 40

FG Power - 50
FG Accuracy -50
Punt Power - 50
Punt Accuracy - 50
Kickoff Power - 50

Penalties

Offside - 60
False Start - 40
Offensive Holding - 65
Defensive Holding - 65
Facemask - 49
Defensive Pass Interference - 85
Illegal Block In The Back - 49
Roughing The Passer - 53


Use default Auto subs. Game treats auto subs different when you donít use accelerated close.
__________________
For an alltime legends team on xbox, search usertag haughtypine7723

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
tommycoa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2018, 03:57 PM   #942
Pro
 
dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Ea patches making about as much sense as taking gauze and tape and applying them with no wound !
dc thompsoncanyon838 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 07:42 PM   #943
Pro
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jan 2008
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Glad u got your sliders set tommy. I've followed u for a couple years now and u always provide great feedback and a a great starting point for myself. I'll be posting minutes tonight as well. I've played probably 20 games with different teams and the variety that I'm getting is great. This madden players very well cpu vs cpu. I know we'll get another patch but i hope they can leave the gameplay alone honestly. I'm satisfied and i really would like to start but real cfm lol
__________________
Watch me at twitch.tv/dmanchi
dman08 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 07:59 PM   #944
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Seed Tick Alabama
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
Glad u got your sliders set tommy. I've followed u for a couple years now and u always provide great feedback and a a great starting point for myself. I'll be posting minutes tonight as well. I've played probably 20 games with different teams and the variety that I'm getting is great. This madden players very well cpu vs cpu. I know we'll get another patch but i hope they can leave the gameplay alone honestly. I'm satisfied and i really would like to start but real cfm lol
These are looking really good right now. This is the best Iíve got the game to play since before the first patch. Also, i strongly recommend deleting the playcalling update in files and settings. I see way more variety in playcalls and formations. Looks like the AI is using a bigger playcalling sheet with that thing deleting. Not as many shot plays either and that cuts down on sacks and bad looking plays.
__________________
For an alltime legends team on xbox, search usertag haughtypine7723

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
tommycoa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:58 AM.

Top -