Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-12-2018, 09:09 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Game’s definitely not cheating for either cpu or human. Simmed to end of season and Pats rematch the eagles. Game tied with 22 seconds left and Ajayi fumbles at his own 6 yard line, pats recover, but the play is overturned. Pats won 33-27 in the super bowl. Brady throw a TD to Gronk that was reviewed. Was ruled an incomplete pass, but it was overturned.

Nice to see drama like this in the biggest game. There were other types of moments like this to.

This is the game we’ve been waiting for.
But are you still playing with two human controlled teams?

It might just totally be coincidence, but my team is 0-5 with the original settings from a few days ago where we did not edit sliders. With the newest settings where we DID edit sliders my team is 3-0. It’s almost as if the old settings favor the computer but the new settings with slider changes favor the human controlled team. Remember in all of this there is only one human controlled team, my team. Still CPU vs CPU.

I hope this is not the case and totally just coincidence. I will keep you posted, just passing along my results thus far. Small sample size in many ways.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:43 PM   #90
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcSteve
But are you still playing with two human controlled teams?

It might just totally be coincidence, but my team is 0-5 with the original settings from a few days ago where we did not edit sliders. With the newest settings where we DID edit sliders my team is 3-0. Itís almost as if the old settings favor the computer but the new settings with slider changes favor the human controlled team. Remember in all of this there is only one human controlled team, my team. Still CPU vs CPU.

I hope this is not the case and totally just coincidence. I will keep you posted, just passing along my results thus far. Small sample size in many ways.
Not feeling this. Last year yes. This year no.

My human picked team has won game, and the cpu side has won. Doesnít seem to matter. Some teams seem to be better coached than others. They find weaknesses and attack, attack, attack. See both sides doing this.

In the example i used above for the Ajayi fumble at the end of regulation in the Super Bowl, He fumbled at his own 6 yard line, Pats recovered. They were the cpu team. But the booth reviewed it and overturned it and it went to OT where the Pats won anyway. Last year the cpu would have give the pats the fumble. They wouldnít have reversed the fumble. Seen several instances of this on 19, but this was the one that really stands out because it was the super bowl.

The review added tons of drama. Felt real. I may make some minor adjustments, but these feel pretty good for now.

Remember to exit out of cfm after a game before you play another one. This has always help keep the sliders and gameplay more functional.
Old 08-12-2018, 10:00 PM   #91
MVP

Video of the boxscore from madden 19 super bowl.
https://youtu.be/Nehzj5Mq570

Compare it to the boxcsore of last yearís Super Bowl.
Pretty damn close.
Total yardage, sacks and tfl. Plus it was a nail biter that saw the pats overcome a 24-13 deficit. One of the best madden games i have ever watched.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...1802040nwe.htm
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2018, 10:02 PM   #92
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Video of the boxscore from madden 19 super bowl.
https://youtu.be/Nehzj5Mq570

Compare it to the boxcsore of last yearís Super Bowl.
Pretty damn close.
Total yardage, sacks and tfl. Plus it was a nail biter that saw the pats overcome a 24-13 deficit. One of the best madden games i have ever watched.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...1802040nwe.htm
Good stuff Tommy .🏈👊
Old 08-12-2018, 11:49 PM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 2

Fellow non button masher here. I appreciate all your efforts with these sliders as this is truly looking like one of the best maddens ever with these adjustments. Quick questions-do we turn ball carrier special move to manual? Do we turn auto-flip defensive play call off? Thanks a ton!
Old 08-13-2018, 12:00 AM   #94
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgriffi
Fellow non button masher here. I appreciate all your efforts with these sliders as this is truly looking like one of the best maddens ever with these adjustments. Quick questions-do we turn ball carrier special move to manual? Do we turn auto-flip defensive play call off? Thanks a ton!
Ball carrier is manual and auto flip is off.
Old 08-13-2018, 12:27 AM   #95
Rookie

OVR: 0

Not sure what I’m doing wrong. I’ve followed every instruction to the letter and all I keep getting are one sided blow outs and one teams QB’s throwing four or five picks a game. I’m getting a little frustrated because it seems like everybody is having great games and my season so far has been lopsided blow outs with zero excitement.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2018, 12:39 AM   #96
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengoal
Not sure what Iím doing wrong. Iíve followed every instruction to the letter and all I keep getting are one sided blow outs and one teams QBís throwing four or five picks a game. Iím getting a little frustrated because it seems like everybody is having great games and my season so far has been lopsided blow outs with zero excitement.
What team are you using?

One big trick maybe to sim to season 2. Season 1 isnít the best representation of the game. Madden gets better as sim through seasons. Especially when computer generated players come in. This year itíll be better when more custome draft classes get release. Already have my eye on a couple of people created classes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »