Home

Old 11-04-2018, 01:32 PM   #1041
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

I noticed both Wilson and Watson was at balanced so I set them to scrambling a while back. On m18 if you had at scrambling.they would ridiculously go overboard. I also have senses pressure to trigger happy and then I believe forces passes is balanced. My papers aren't in front of me now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2018, 06:30 PM   #1042
MVP

OVR: 6

After the first quarter, the Seahawks lead the Eagles 14-0 in the NFC Championship Game.

Seen a cool blocked punt. Punter punting from his own 1, and the dlineman pushed the pushed his blocker into the punters way and caused the block, never seen that one.

Only the second block I’ve seen in these playoff, and the Seahawks had the other one too, against GB, i think.

Eagles are close to midfield, early in the second. Seahawks are in control right night. DC may get his teams against each other. They just forced a punt.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-04-2018, 06:54 PM   #1043
MVP

Seahawks up 21-0 with a minute left in the half.

Wentz got injured, and Nick folds threw a pick at his own 25.

This has been a game of field position and defense. Seahawks other drive was only 55 yards and wilson scored on a 10 yard scramble after the eagles ran a fake punt pass on 4 and inches, the wr was open for a td, streaking down the field, but the punter badly overthrew the wr.

Foles can’t get anything going. Seahawks get another chance with :51 seconds left and a touchback on the punt.

21-0 hawks at the half. Eagles haven’t done much outside of clement running 7 for 52

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-04-2018, 07:26 PM   #1044
Pro

Hawks just had dpi in the end zone. No time left and refs only gave them 1 play. If they can take away 10 seconds the they should be able to add 10 seconds. Fallout comin for sure.
Old 11-04-2018, 08:12 PM   #1045
MVP

Got bad weather here and lost power. Will probably have to restart this one. Hopefully it saved. Would suck if the eagles won because they were completely dominated in this one. It was 21-3, middle of the third when it went kaploot.

Weatherís still bad. Gonna wait until tomorrow.

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2018, 08:21 PM   #1046
Pro

Friday there was bad weather in West Florida where I am. Tomorrow then
Old 11-04-2018, 08:42 PM   #1047
Rookie

OVR: 1

So am I correct that there is no way to track stats, awards, SB winners when advancing to the next season? For example if I'm in season 2020, I cant check those things for 2019? I saw in the past some people made a spreadsheet, does anyone have one here.
Old 11-04-2018, 09:08 PM   #1048
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by trusaleen1
So am I correct that there is no way to track stats, awards, SB winners when advancing to the next season? For example if I'm in season 2020, I cant check those things for 2019? I saw in the past some people made a spreadsheet, does anyone have one here.
Not sure. I swear this was in the game recently, but I donít think itís still there. Which is a bummer. Stat tracking needs a lot of work. I tweeted Clint, asking for how it used to be on NCAA where in the top 25 screen you could mash Y and get stats, rankings, injuries, schedule, etc. I asked for it to be accessible through Maddenís Standings. Just way too hard and iíd Like to see averages, along with total yards and such.

Iíll tweet Clint about the Previous season awards if itís not already there. I need to check first.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »