Home

Old 11-05-2018, 05:48 PM   #1057
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Seahawks defeat the Eagles 27-20 to advance to the Super Bowl to go head-to-head against the Houston Texans.

These formation subs work awesome. Adds more to the game.

About to start that Super Bowl.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-05-2018, 07:22 PM   #1058
MVP

Super Bowl

1st quarter
Seahawks run the ball strong then Watt has a facemask and extends the drive. Wilson hits a few passes and the run game continued strong. TE Dickson got hurt after a pass catch that got them to the Texans 5 yard line. Itís shocking seeing the Hawks move the ball like this on the Texans stout D. On 3 and G from the 2, Baldwin catches a TD over the middle to give us our first score of Super Bowl 53.

Hawks lead 7-0 with 6:50 left in the first quarter of play.

Texans opening drive
Geronimo Allison is back in action, and heís been a big time player in the playoffs.

Miller starts the drive with a 6 yard run. Allison follows that with a 9 yard pick up. Texans first place was in the I formation and their second play was 5-wide. Hawks with a nice breakup in the flat to TE. Deandre Hopkins with a 60 yard bomb of a TD. He scorched the DB.Hopkins had 6-150 something and 2 tds in the AFC championship game.

Both teams scoring drives were 75 yards.

7-7 with six left in the first. Carson for 4 more tough yards. Heís got 6-24. Wilson a PA rollout and sumps it for a yard to the TE Vannett. Nig 3 and 5. Can the hawks keep foiling this D. Flat wore them out on the opening drive?

Nope. Baldwin catches one over the middle for 3 yard. Hawks punt, touchback.

4:54 still tied at 7.

Watson scrambles for 5 and slides. His legs won the first two playoff games. TE Griffith gets the ball knocked out again. This time by bobby Wagner, who made a pick in the endzone to halt an eagles drive. Big play in the AFCCG. Roughing the passer extends the drive. Griffin finally with a catch over the middle for 20. Texans driving with the ball at the Hawks 40. Hopkins with an 18 yard grab. Somehow Hopkins only had 3 TDs on the season. Texans passing every play. Interception Kendricks for a pick 6. Watson made a Neil OíDonnell in Super Bowl XXX throw that people will always make fun of.

14-7 hawks. 3:25 left in the first.

Texans offense struggles after the pick 6. False start on first play by backup tackle. Watson hits Fuller at midfield. Texans wonít back down. Hawks D been on the field a while now with the pick 6. Miller gets 6 on a HB base play out of the shotgun. And followed that run with a 13 yard scamper. Miller wants the damn ball. Alfred Blue for 9 up the middle. Texans working them with the run, now. Watson almost throws another pick 6. Watson is pretty erratic and they settle for the FG. 44 yard FG is good by Fairborn.

14-10 Seahawks. A minute left in the first quarter of play.

Penny with a 35 yard kick return for the Hawks. They canít 3 and out again. Their D is tired. Wilson working the short passing game. 7/8 47 yards. Heís using his feet finding open and safe throws. Reid with a sack on the free safety blitz. Wilson
canít hit the wide open TE.

End of the quarter
Hawks lead 14-10

Sent from my iPad

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-05-2018, 07:46 PM   #1059
MVP

Hawks punt and nearly pin them.

Texans ball on their own 20.
Texans look really shakey since the pick 6. Watson hits Allison for 19 yards over the middle and gets 5 extra yards after the catch. Blue for 6 yards offtackle out of I formation. Watson misses his reciever. 3 and 4 and Watson misses again.

Texans punt and itís a touchback.

Hawks ball. 1 and 10 with 8:33 left in the half. Wilson with a near pick, but Joeseph drops it. Wilson confused on the zone blitz. Carson on a draw for 2 out of the I. Can the Hawks avoid 3, three and outs. Wilson coverts with a pass to Vannett for 12 yards. Nice sideline catch.wilson nice movement in the pocket and hits the rb on the flare for 6. Wilson with a pass to Marshall on the sidelines for 20 yards. Carson with a nice hole and 10 yards but 78 was holding. 1 and 19 and wilson with a tight window throw for 15 to Vannett. Marshal with a drop on the slam. On 3 and 4 from the Texans 45 Wilson gets sacked by Covington.

Touchback on the punt.

Watson is 8/16 163 1 td 1 int.

Millerís got 4 runs for 34 yards. Heís running hard, breaking tackles. Foreman stopped for no gain on the dive.Hopkins gets contested and drops it on the streak. But Watson hits Fuller on 3rd down for 24 yards and they have the ball on the Hawks 44. Watson with an erratic throw to a wide open miller in the flat. On a big 3 and 6 Watson hit Coutee at the 22. First down. Watson is hot and cold. Miller for ten after a false start. Foreman for 1. He cant get it going. Miller hits hopkins for a 22 yard TD.

Texans take a 17-14 lead with 4:00 left in the half.

Hawks offense hasnít done much since the opening drive. The pick 6 has them in the game. Carson with 8. Mike Davis with 20 on a screen, weaves through the d and gets tackled by the facemask. Hawks have it on the Texans 31. Locket with a 20 yard catch in a tight window on the sideline. False start backs them up. Davis for 1 on an outside run, canít fight the run blitz. On 3 and 6 from the 11, Wilsonís pass to Baldwin is a yard short of a first. Hawks kick the FG and ties it. Hawks needed a drive like this.

17-17 1:57 left in the half.

Watson is 15-29 for 252 2 tds 1 pick

Texans forced to punt.

Hawks get it back at their own 20.

Wilson
15-18 139 1 td

Baldwin with a 17 yard catch. Vannett with another bog catch. Ballat the Texans 46. Locket gets it to the 19. Then, Baldwin dives and catches a td on a fade with :06 left in the half.

24-17 hawks at the half.

Teams finished:
Old 11-05-2018, 08:09 PM   #1060
MVP

3rd quarter Super Bowl action
Texans get the ball first at their own 25

Texans run the ball 2 time for 5 yards. Watson hits fuller on a 50 yard bomb and there’s roughing the passer. Texans 1 and goal at the 7. Miller goes for 5 yards.Hokins with his 3rd TD on the slant.

Tied at 24 with 8:39 left in the third.

Hawks ball at their own 27

Mike davis with a 13 yard run right of the bat. These offense are really clicking. Carson hurdles J. Clowney as he picks up 11. Baldwin gets hurt after a 21 yard catch. He’s got 6-67 and a TD. Hawks at the Texans 31. Carson runs for 10. He’s got 10-51. Wilson hits Marshal on 3 and 2 for 9 yards. Carson stuff for no gain by Kareem jackson. Mike davis for 10. He’s got 5-33 and a couple of catches.Baldwin came back in but got hurt. Wilson misses wide open Vannett because of pressure from Watt. Meder with a sack. FG time for Janikowski. It’s up and it’s blocked by number 30. Big play.

Texans ball 1 and 10 5:15 left in three. Seahawks 22
Hopkins for 13. He’s got 6-124 3 tds. Hopkins cant catch a deep jump ball after Watson scrambles for room to throw. Earl Thomas with great d. Big 3 and 1 from their own 42 and Watson gets sacked by Kendricks.

Texans about to punt and they pin the hawks at the 1 yard line.

Hawks ball 1 and 10 own 1 yard line 3:54 left in the third stanza.

Carson has to fight his way out of the endzone to avoid the safety. Wilson does the same on second down. Scrambles back to the line of scrimmage. Carson for 7 for breathing room.

Punt goes out of bounds at the 46.

Texans Ball 1 and 10 2:59 left in third

Watson scrambles for a loss of 2. Allison with a big catch but fumbles. Seahawks ball. Wagner forced it. Not sure who recovered.

Carson 14-60 rushing

Seahawks ball own 35 2:36 left in the.

Locket catches it for 17 an into Texans territory. Davis fights hard for 2. On 3 and 7, and wilson hits marshal for 14. Watt sacks Wilson after fighting off a double team. Nice play. Wilson tried like hell to break the tackle. Then hawks false start. 2 and 20 at the Texans 45 and wilson over shoots M Davis on the flare pass. Wilson hits TE Daniels for 22 on 3 and 12.

Hawks ball at the Texans 29, 3 and 15 as the quarter ends

24-24

Teams finished:

Last edited by tommycoa; 11-05-2018 at 08:50 PM.
Old 11-05-2018, 08:34 PM   #1061
MVP

4th quarter

Wilson hits marshal at the 3 yard line, 1 and G. A false start and a 2 yard loss has the hawks at the 8 and wilson throws it out of the back of the endzone. FG time again and itís good.

27-24 Hawks lead

Texans ball at their own 25 with 8:39 left in the game.

Watson throws incomplete into triple covered Hopkins. TE Griffin with an 8 yard catch. Can they get 2? Allison with 12 over the middle(6-61, but the fumble). Alison again. This time for 19. 1 and 10 at the hawks 36.watson into coverage again. Shouldíve been a pick by chancellor. Watson misses miller on an easy throw with a screen. Third and 10 and hopkins cant catch the jump ball in double coverage. Long FG good.

Game Tied at 27

Hawks ball own 27 7:08 left in the contest.

Merciless sacks Wilson and they have to punt. Marshal 6-104 recieving. Hawks punt and pin them at the 3.

Texans ball own 3 yardline 6:09 left in the contest.

Miller for 1. Texans have run they ball good when they tried but not many attempts. Miller 8-49 rushing. On 3 and 8 from the 5, they run for 2 and punt

Hawks ball at their own 43 4:59 left in the contest.

Hawks with a quick 3 and out and they punt.

Texans ball 29 yard line 3:51 left in the contest. Still tied @27.

Miller fights for a tough 4. The game is slowing down here at the end. Another false start. TE Akens with an 11 yard grab in the flats. Big 3 and 1. Kendricks grabs watson but watson gets rid of the ball for an incompletion. Texans punt.

Hawks ball at their own 15; 2:50 left in regulation.

Lockett with a 35 yard catch at midfield after the run. Big play. Locket 5-101. Marshall for 18 on a screen. Heís got 7-122. Ball at the Texans 32 at the two minute warning. Time for the nut-cutting. Carson for 2. Texans let the clock run and dont use timeout. Carson for a yard. Clocks running, 1:25 Carson for 5 and another FG attempt with 1:09 left.Houtson calls their first timeout.

Hawks lead 30-27.

Texans at their own 27; 1:00 remaining. Can Hopkins or Allison make another big play?
watson 24-49 399 2 tds 1 pick. Watson sacked. 53 seconds left. Watson misfires again. 4 and 17. This is it. Allison missed a deep ball.

Hawks ball. Texans only have 1 timeout. This one is over.

Hawks win a thriller, 30-27.

These Super Bowls this year are all high offense like this. Watched quite a few. Always an entertaining game. Iím naming Kendricks the MVP.

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2018, 09:17 PM   #1062
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0

AweSum! You should consider doing sports writing of this type also as you have talent here too !
Old 11-06-2018, 03:45 AM   #1063
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

Well after doing a test franchise with varies teams and mostly giants to see how I would like CPU vs CPU and seeing stats, and making small tweak for myself. (being a busy college student I couldnít find time for the 10 minutes no accel honestly) I tried 9 and found it too short and found 10 too long for my schedule I have. So I tried 15 minutes and 13 seconds. Like the speed of it, good flow and everything still feels the same o me? I havenít noticed any bad side effects, I still see QBs audible (which is weird) since I thought accel had to be at 20 seconds.

Anyways, finally started my official franchise with the Giants.

Having a blast! Have had some great games, great variety, etc. most important, love how ratings matter. My 73 overall defense is being shredded time and time again or giving up that crucial TD and canít hold on for a win, etc.

First game; Jaguars at Giants 27-23 Loss. Great example where I was leading 13-20 start 4th and my defense just couldnít hold on. Bortles lead two successful drives for TDs where Eli managed to never really answer back but besides get us into field goal range.

Giants at Cowboys 38-47 Loss. Man oh man this was a shootout. Neither defenses showed up. Cowboys defense showed up late and when it mattered. Sack fumble for a TD iced this one. Elliot 30 carries 195 yards and score! Dude was unstoppable!

Giants At Texans another let down by defense. 22-23 Loss.

Leading all game, the defense just fell asleep in the 4th. 10-19 they Watson lead a great drive for a FG 13-19, then Eli just missed easy throws which lead to them getting the ball back. Watson answered fast with a strike on 4th and 4 at our 10 to Hopkins for a TF. 20-19. Then Eli drive the field to just miss a wide open WR in the redzone. 22-20. Watson drives the field but on 3rd and inches they get stuffed 22-23. One minute left and a timeout, giants had a shot. Eli did drive the field but only to be sacked and setup a 50 yard field goal and for our kicker to miss right barely... Tough loss, good game. Being one the worst defenses in the NFL, it shows haha.

Saints at Giants 7-24 win for us. Upset alert! Defense finally played 4 full quarters of solid football. Two redzone Ints got Brees really helped us get this win. Stewart deliver the final blow on a 67 yard TD. Saints offense lacked consistency all game and it showed.

Giants are 1-3 on the year. Shocked we arenít 0-4 lol.

But again, saints are 1-3 on the year.

Side note; Barkley has been amazing. 81 carries 387 yards 2 TDs 9 receptions 102 yards and a TD.

So far Eli has been solid. 893 yards 6 TDs 4 picks. 65% averaging around 277 yards a game 89.3 rating. Sacked 13 times though sadly.

Odell has been starting off fast. With sterling (Torn ACL) out for the year, more targets to Odell and Engram.

Odell 13 catches 278 yards

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-06-2018, 09:53 AM   #1064
MVP

The accelerated clock thing does matter, but if you like it where you got, go for it, man.

The other night, me and sdoug were chatting about the differences when using the accelerated clock, and we jokingly said that itís take a massive 3 hour youtube video to show the differences. Yes, the qb will audible with accelerated clock on, itís just not as frequent, and doesnít seem as effective. When accelerated clock is on, They ususually only audible if thereís been an injury, incompletion, Penalties or quarter change, a.i, when the clockís stopped. Qb always seems rushed to snap the ball with accelerated clock on. I also see them put wrs in motion a lot , too with accelerated clock off.

Thereís lots of stuff it effects, itís small things, that you donít see/notice unless youíve tested a billion games.

If this stuff doesnít bother you, go for the 15/13 runoff, i just canít promise that itís going to play as consistent or as well with the accelerated clock off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Well after doing a test franchise with varies teams and mostly giants to see how I would like CPU vs CPU and seeing stats, and making small tweak for myself. (being a busy college student I couldnít find time for the 10 minutes no accel honestly) I tried 9 and found it too short and found 10 too long for my schedule I have. So I tried 15 minutes and 13 seconds. Like the speed of it, good flow and everything still feels the same o me? I havenít noticed any bad side effects, I still see QBs audible (which is weird) since I thought accel had to be at 20 seconds.

Anyways, finally started my official franchise with the Giants.

Having a blast! Have had some great games, great variety, etc. most important, love how ratings matter. My 73 overall defense is being shredded time and time again or giving up that crucial TD and canít hold on for a win, etc.

First game; Jaguars at Giants 27-23 Loss. Great example where I was leading 13-20 start 4th and my defense just couldnít hold on. Bortles lead two successful drives for TDs where Eli managed to never really answer back but besides get us into field goal range.

Giants at Cowboys 38-47 Loss. Man oh man this was a shootout. Neither defenses showed up. Cowboys defense showed up late and when it mattered. Sack fumble for a TD iced this one. Elliot 30 carries 195 yards and score! Dude was unstoppable!

Giants At Texans another let down by defense. 22-23 Loss.

Leading all game, the defense just fell asleep in the 4th. 10-19 they Watson lead a great drive for a FG 13-19, then Eli just missed easy throws which lead to them getting the ball back. Watson answered fast with a strike on 4th and 4 at our 10 to Hopkins for a TF. 20-19. Then Eli drive the field to just miss a wide open WR in the redzone. 22-20. Watson drives the field but on 3rd and inches they get stuffed 22-23. One minute left and a timeout, giants had a shot. Eli did drive the field but only to be sacked and setup a 50 yard field goal and for our kicker to miss right barely... Tough loss, good game. Being one the worst defenses in the NFL, it shows haha.

Saints at Giants 7-24 win for us. Upset alert! Defense finally played 4 full quarters of solid football. Two redzone Ints got Brees really helped us get this win. Stewart deliver the final blow on a 67 yard TD. Saints offense lacked consistency all game and it showed.

Giants are 1-3 on the year. Shocked we arenít 0-4 lol.

But again, saints are 1-3 on the year.

Side note; Barkley has been amazing. 81 carries 387 yards 2 TDs 9 receptions 102 yards and a TD.

So far Eli has been solid. 893 yards 6 TDs 4 picks. 65% averaging around 277 yards a game 89.3 rating. Sacked 13 times though sadly.

Odell has been starting off fast. With sterling (Torn ACL) out for the year, more targets to Odell and Engram.

Odell 13 catches 278 yards

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »