Home

Old 11-06-2018, 09:51 PM   #1065
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

And itís playing way better in year 2. Way more consistent. Saw 6 deflections in game 2 with Rosen vs Rookie Will Grier.

First game:
Defending champs Hawks whipped the Eagles 21-3. Running game is way better with formation subs. Game plays different in playoffs, way more random, but in regular season play, with formation subs tips, the run game is spot on. Pass game looks sharper too. But it looked damn sharp in the playoff and last half of the season, too. This looked a lot like that Falcons/eagles opener from this year. Just real sloppy, but the hawks dominated from kickoff.

Game 2
Cardinals beat NYG 27-19. Was a pretty good game that turned into a blowout for a while but NYG scored a late TD to close the gap. This was a really good game. Rosen hit 77 percent/Grier 71. But it was all dink and dunk. The first few games/weeks of the season seem to always be that way. It was 17-12 in third but Barkley got hurt and Barkley is really good on here. 7 sacks in this one, 6 on the rookie Grier. Cards got a good secondary, so do the giants and both qbs played it safe almost the whole game, but it looked realistic. This is probably gonna be these two teams best effort of the season because they are lacking and both teams were really efficient. Both teams had under 350 yards of offense. It was just a grind Ďem out contest.

Game 3
[email protected]
Missed the first quarter typing this, but itís tied 0-0. Broncos have Rookie Justin Herbert at QB. I have tons of form subs for the Denver rbs. And it looks good in the game. All three backs are heavy in the roatation and theyíre using all the formations to get the back in the game thus far.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2018, 10:43 AM   #1066
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can I check with you Tommy if you are using the sliders on the OP in both MM and CFM, or if you are using sliders at 0 in the MM with penalties on default and then the OP ones in cfm as you were in one of the previous sets on the op?
Old 11-07-2018, 11:40 AM   #1067
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug78
Can I check with you Tommy if you are using the sliders on the OP in both MM and CFM, or if you are using sliders at 0 in the MM with penalties on default and then the OP ones in cfm as you were in one of the previous sets on the op?
Default penalties and gameplay sliders in MM. only things I change are the play clock to 10/no accel, and i match the speed parity/injury/fatigue with CFM settings. I also go ahead and set the visual and volume settings in the main menu because whatever the main menu is set to, that’s how it will be in CFM. If you change volume/visual settings in CFM, it will show those cfm changes on the main menu. I just do it in the main menu upon setup, seems easier. Then, I do the Running moves Manual, Auto Strafe off, those changes too on the MM.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 11-07-2018 at 11:49 AM.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:08 PM   #1068
Rookie

thanks man, thats how i am doing it as well.
Old 11-07-2018, 06:17 PM   #1069
MVP

Got five games into Year 2, week 1 and the sliders carry over well. As usual, Madden plays much smoother in Year 2 and beyond. Just trying to get as many games in as I can before they drop another patch.

After i watch every week one game, i plan to do an average of all the stats from each game. So far stats look good and are way more accurate than the games i watched when I did the year 1, week 1 games.

Teams finished:

Last edited by tommycoa; 11-07-2018 at 06:21 PM.
Old 11-07-2018, 06:22 PM   #1070
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

I believe the Texans club tourny goes till the 10th. With black Friday coming up so they can correct damage last patch made and attract holiday sales I figure mid to late next week for new update. Hopefully that will give you some time.
Old 11-07-2018, 06:24 PM   #1071
MVP

Any of you guys have any problems with the setup/not seeing the type of stuff Iím seeing, shoot me a PM, and Iíll try to figure out whatís going wrong.

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2018, 10:02 PM   #1072
Rookie

Way to many broken tackles with these sliders. Also my running game still sucks with running backs just walking around instead of running. But there are like a billion sacks a game!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »