Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2018, 11:02 PM   #1073
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanech24
Way to many broken tackles with these sliders. Also my running game still sucks with running backs just walking around instead of running. But there are like a billion sacks a game!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Something must be off, I’m not seeing that at all. Lots of games tested. I see maybe 10 total Broken tackles a game, and I never see running backs walking around. No billion sacks either. Most total sacks ive seen in a game was 12. And that was one time. Most games have 3-6 between both sides.

Are you choosing expert and sim on the intro, but changing it to Pro in CFM? Sounds like you’re playing on All-Madden if there’s tons of sacks.

Or maybe this is from preseason games? Haven’t tried these with preseason games yet.

also, did you start a new CFM? i remember you said you switched sliders midstream. Is it offline cfm?. i use offline. offline and online cfm plays differently.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 11-07-2018 at 11:08 PM.
Old 11-07-2018, 11:56 PM   #1074
Rookie

OVR: 0

I did start a brand new CFM

Old 11-08-2018, 03:23 AM   #1075
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

A little update:

I ended up going back to 10 minutes no accel. You were right Tommy. Play clock matters a lot. I was noticing pretty quickly playcalling by the cpu was kind of bad and audibles weren’t that frequent as I thought. Went back after game three and haven’t looked back since...

2-9 on the year. Only wins came from a 24-7 over saints and a 9-16 win over Buccaneers. Stats are looking very solid so far. Eli is having a surprisingly good year for what he has to work with. Odell is my leading receiver, Engram has most catches. Corey Coleman and Flower have stepped up with a respectable 23 catches each with 300+ yards and two TDs each as filling in injured sterling Shepard for the year. Barkley has been great. 223 carries 900+ yards rushing already 5 rushing TDs. 42 catches for 242 yards and a TD.

I managed to lock Collins up for next 5 years as my shut down safety Dude has been playing amazing.

Finally, as the season goes on and the more games you play, it’s like the sliders and everything start playing better? (Already play great) Could be placebo or just me, but I swear stats are more consistent, more and more less weird things happening, it’s beautiful to watch. I’m enjoying it. So glad I’m on PC and can control any patches downloading... looks like I won’t be updating haha.

Once again, thank you tommy! I’ll let you know how end of the year stats come out!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2018, 06:17 AM   #1076
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

That is really good and that game play improves as you progress! Used to be 7-8 games in and things would start to deteriate.
Old 11-08-2018, 10:16 AM   #1077
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
A little update:

I ended up going back to 10 minutes no accel. You were right Tommy. Play clock matters a lot. I was noticing pretty quickly playcalling by the cpu was kind of bad and audibles weren’t that frequent as I thought. Went back after game three and haven’t looked back since...

2-9 on the year. Only wins came from a 24-7 over saints and a 9-16 win over Buccaneers. Stats are looking very solid so far. Eli is having a surprisingly good year for what he has to work with. Odell is my leading receiver, Engram has most catches. Corey Coleman and Flower have stepped up with a respectable 23 catches each with 300+ yards and two TDs each as filling in injured sterling Shepard for the year. Barkley has been great. 223 carries 900+ yards rushing already 5 rushing TDs. 42 catches for 242 yards and a TD.

I managed to lock Collins up for next 5 years as my shut down safety Dude has been playing amazing.

Finally, as the season goes on and the more games you play, it’s like the sliders and everything start playing better? (Already play great) Could be placebo or just me, but I swear stats are more consistent, more and more less weird things happening, it’s beautiful to watch. I’m enjoying it. So glad I’m on PC and can control any patches downloading... looks like I won’t be updating haha.

Once again, thank you tommy! I’ll let you know how end of the year stats come out!

No prob, bud. Glad you see that play clock settings matter, lots of people dispute me on that one, but i know it’s there. And yeah, the more games you watch, the better these are and year 2 plays even more amazing. Wait to you get to year 1 playoffs. Watch ‘em all, man. That’s premium entertainment and you get to see what this game can really do.

Keep posting updates my man. I just want people to see these before it’s too late.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-08-2018, 10:17 AM   #1078
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
That is really good and that game play improves as you progress! Used to be 7-8 games in and things would start to deteriate.
Now it’s play 7-8 games and watch the game get better and better.

Teams finished:
Old 11-08-2018, 10:40 AM   #1079
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Anyway to do this with true coach mode? Where you can select plays and make adjustments?

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown
Old 11-08-2018, 11:03 AM   #1080
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Anyway to do this with true coach mode? Where you can select plays and make adjustments?

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown
This is way better than coach mode. Game just doesn’t play right when humans have any control over the game. It just gets super glitchy and the game bends and cheats too much with momentum.

You can setup a custom playbook and just let the cpu run your playbook during the game. I’ve done this some, and it’s pretty fun.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »