Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2018, 05:48 PM   #1137
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Mvp that sounds like a good franchise. Keep Carr and Lynch. Only thing is if Gardner minchew is going to nfl,can you resist picking him ?
The Minchew kid from Washington State originally transferred to alabama, but changed his mind. This guy would have backed up Tua. Crazy.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-13-2018, 06:06 PM   #1138
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Mvp that sounds like a good franchise. Keep Carr and Lynch. Only thing is if Gardner minchew is going to nfl,can you resist picking him ?

I thought so too. Raiders sounded fun and I like the idea of moving them to Vegas since Madden won’t lol. Plus I’m a fan of Carr and Lynch. That temptation will be there! I’ll do my best to resist haha.

Might end up being okay with my PC doing what it did! lol

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Old 11-13-2018, 06:13 PM   #1139
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Hey you could trade gruden in the middle of the night again,lol ! Mike Leach is awesome! I'm gonna create a playbook similar to his playcalling. Have fun!
Old 11-14-2018, 11:34 AM   #1140
Rookie

Just got home to start week 17 and see the latest patch is downloading when i started up!! Fingers crossed it doesn't mean any slider adjustments and just improves gameplay for us.

Looking forward to seeing how the improved CPU drafting logic works out.
Old 11-14-2018, 11:44 AM   #1141
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug78
Just got home to start week 17 and see the latest patch is downloading when i started up!! Fingers crossed it doesn't mean any slider adjustments and just improves gameplay for us.

Looking forward to seeing how the improved CPU drafting logic works out.
On the main board, roadman said this patch was for MUT, and roadman always knows. He’s kinda like the OS AP newswire.

Patch shouldn’t screw with gameplay. But who knows?

Seen a tweet by Clint that said the next update is huge. So, it’ll be back to the old drawing board like Marvin Martian.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2018, 11:49 AM   #1142
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
On the main board, roadman said this patch was for MUT, and roadman always knows. He’s kinda like the OS AP newswire.

Patch shouldn’t screw with gameplay. But who knows?

Seen a tweet by Clint that said the next update is huge. So, it’ll be back to the old drawing board like Marvin Martian.

You installing it Tommy? I’m probably not because even it’s just for MUT, you never know, it could screw with the gameplay. I got madden install all two computers so I’m thinking of not updating the one I mainly play on and using the other one to help you test with next patch, if it’s needed.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Old 11-14-2018, 12:52 PM   #1143
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
You installing it Tommy? I’m probably not because even it’s just for MUT, you never know, it could screw with the gameplay. I got madden install all two computers so I’m thinking of not updating the one I mainly play on and using the other one to help you test with next patch, if it’s needed.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Both console versions performs auto updates because when we initially install the game, we also install the demo/free 10 hour trial, and it’s updating the game through the 10 hour trial. Even when the disc isn’t in the console. Only way to avoid the patch is to not be hooked to wifi, and we use our console for streaming. It doesn’t seem to matter if you have auto updates off, it still downloads it.

Gonna get a kindle fire stick soon and use it for streaming, and xbox just for madden. It’s the only game I play.

Anybody has experiences with Kindle Fire Stick, shoot me a PM. Can you use Netflix?

Yeah, I’ll need all the help I can get when testing after the patch.

I’m gonna watch every week 1/year 1 game. Really like this method because it’s easy to get stats and averages from just one game played. Also easy to grab averages for TFLS, Sacks, Deflections because it’s a single game on a blank slate. Plus it’s season’s worth of games, and it contains a sample from every team in the league. It’s the fairest way to judge what needs to be changed because these games have a wide set of variables.

Teams finished:
Old 11-14-2018, 01:52 PM   #1144
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Both console versions performs auto updates because when we initially install the game, we also install the demo/free 10 hour trial, and it’s updating the game through the 10 hour trial. Even when the disc isn’t in the console. Only way to avoid the patch is to not be hooked to wifi, and we use our console for streaming. It doesn’t seem to matter if you have auto updates off, it still downloads it.

Gonna get a kindle fire stick soon and use it for streaming, and xbox just for madden. It’s the only game I play.

Anybody has experiences with Kindle Fire Stick, shoot me a PM. Can you use Netflix?

Yeah, I’ll need all the help I can get when testing after the patch.

I’m gonna watch every week 1/year 1 game. Really like this method because it’s easy to get stats and averages from just one game played. Also easy to grab averages for TFLS, Sacks, Deflections because it’s a single game on a blank slate. Plus it’s season’s worth of games, and it contains a sample from every team in the league. It’s the fairest way to judge what needs to be changed because these games have a wide set of variables.

Wow, really? Man that blows. Glad I got it on PC haha. But yeah, I’ll be glad to help you test. I got my old gaming Laptop that runs Madden easily. Just use that, keep the one I play regularly on my desktop not updated just in case.

Let’s hope the patch doesn’t completely screw things up and just small changes... but probably not haha. If it does screw things up, please be for the better!

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »