Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2018, 03:00 PM   #1145
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Figures fix is for mut as I heard some people had issues with it, something about microtransactions. Yeah and they will probably wait until mid December for last big update to appease those upset and attract the casual type gamer for xmas. I haven't had so much fun playing Madden in years, especially since I had something to do with it ! I am staying the positive course knowing in the back of my mind around the next curve could be a roadblock.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2018, 03:32 PM   #1146
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Nothing yet from ea about patch Details. Did see that Madden classic tourny 12/8 is still seeking participants and dead line to enter is 11/21 !
Old 11-14-2018, 08:23 PM   #1147
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Did you go to Settings>Share and Manage files > load and delete files First one should say Iike profile and you delete it. Don’t back out. If you’re on Xbox, hit the button the takes you back to dashboard, close the game out. PS4, hit the little PS4 button in middle controller and close it out. If you’re on PC like me, little more work. You have to delete it, ALT-Tab out the game, bring up a browser or something else so doesn’t keep putting you back in the game. Once you do that, close it out by task manager or just hitting the X in top right corner and launched it again.

If you delete it and just back out in main menu, it creates you a new profile and you won’t get the whole thing when opening game again asking difficulty, etc.

I hope this helps (:

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828

Thanks man appreciate that that’s all I was looking for. That’s what I was doing wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-14-2018, 08:26 PM   #1148
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanech24
Thanks man appreciate that that’s all I was looking for. That’s what I was doing wrong.

No problem, glad I can help you out! But yeah, that could be explaining a lot the weird stuff you were getting and not getting stuff Tommy, Me, DC have reported.
Old 11-14-2018, 08:56 PM   #1149
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Man, just stop with the negativity. You’re the only one complaining.

You need to watch the video on how to delete profiles, it’s on the front page. If you deviate from the setup I have posted, it’s gonna play different. If people try 15 minute quarters with any kind of runoff, it’s not gonna play right at all. Not gonna explain that anymore.

I’d like 15 minute quarters, too, but 15 min quarters doesn’t offer optimal gameplay. I don’t even think about it being 10 minute quarters anymore, i’m Seeing 130 plays a game, and that’s 2 above the real average, 128. 2 extra plays a game won’t skew the stats. This was with 2 overtime games as well.

Stats balance themselves out. You can’t have knee jerk reactions on a 10 total sack game. They happen in real life as do other high stat games. It’s called an anomaly.

I’ve posted stat averages from a seasons worth of games with every team being used, and the stats line up damn near perfect with the real nfl averages. The stats I was shocked was so was was the TFLs and the Pass Deflections. TFLs were 5.1 on madden, 5.6 in real life. Deflections with this set was 4.5, and real life was 2.5. Waaaaaaay better than I expected. Overall the stats were way better than I ever imagined. Watching all those games, I’d a never guessed that it would line up as close as it truly does. Ive never seen stats on OS this close before like this. Stats work in mysterious ways and each of these games somehow spiral very close to the real averages.

And the action on the field looks really good.

Not my intent man. Sorry if that’s how it came across!

Old 11-14-2018, 09:33 PM   #1150
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanech24
Not my intent man. Sorry if that’s how it came across!

No problem, man.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-14-2018, 10:22 PM   #1151
MVP

OVR: 6

Skipped to year 3, using custom draft classes with real players. I’ll watch all of the Pats games. Bellichick retired and I made McDaniels coach. They drafted Tua. He’s an 85. The highest i’d Ever make a rookie qb with custom draft classes. This first game in year 3 and I’m seeing new animations. Plays even better. This has always been the case, but it’s better this year.seeing way more animations between wrs/dbs.

In his debut against the Dolphins @Miami, Tua Tagovailoa threw 3 tds and ran for another as the Pats edge the Fins in a 41-34 shootout. James White had 110 yards on 26 carries, while Sony Michel added 8-42 and a TD. Tua won player of the game. Tony Romo was really wowed by this kid.

Tua hit 23/36 for 295 3 tds, no picks, and 2 runs for 6 yards with a TD. His quick release and computer like decision making helped the Pats convert 10/15 first downs.

Tom Brady hand me that torch.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 11-14-2018 at 10:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2018, 10:46 PM   #1152
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Man this Raiders franchise is a blast! I’m losing terribly but damn it’s fun. 0-5 currently. It has been brutal. 23-20 loss vs Rams. 0-41 loss to Broncos, 13-19 loss to browns, a 24-29 loss to Miami, and 27-41 loss to Chargers. If people ever want to questions if ratings matter, try playing with a team with a defense as low as mine... garbage! But it’s okay lol. Carr has been atrocious, but in his defense his WRs drop 90% of everything or he throws into double coverage haha. Lynch has been the lone bright spot at least. Sadly Carr got hurt with a shoulder Tear and missed 4 weeks but only two games. McCarron has been a mess and scary to watch. 52% so far on the year... if there was a reward for most missed tackles and dropped passed, my team would be winning!! Oh well, Vegas here comes the crappy Raiders!!! I can’t wait for offseason, I’m loaded with picks haha.

Edit; Make that 0-6 pretty much. Losing to Seattle badly already in the third. 26-9.

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 11-14-2018 at 10:53 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »