Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2018, 10:37 PM   #1169
MVP
 
HC0023's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Guys I just witnessed some amazing things between the eagles and falcons . Matt Ryan threw 73 times . Matt prater kicked a 63 yard FG . I looked it up he set the nfl record with a 64 yarder. How sweet is that !!! . Plays were 151 Eagles won 40-27. Ryan 46-73-459-3td-1int Wentz 19-28-237-2td-1int. Top rushers Sprites 8-99 AJayi 15-59 Freeman 15-66. Top recievers paulsen 13-90 Freeman 10-84 hooper 3-67 Jeffrey 6-66 sanu 5-64 Jones 5-51 . Defense stats total 7 sacks 18 PDEF 13 TFL 2 INT TOTAL PLAYS 151.
HC0023 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 10:41 PM   #1170
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Seed Tick Alabama
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
Guys I just witnessed some amazing things between the eagles and falcons . Matt Ryan threw 73 times . Matt prater kicked a 63 yard FG . I looked it up he set the nfl record with a 64 yarder. How sweet is that !!! . Plays were 151 Eagles won 40-27. Ryan 46-73-459-3td-1int Wentz 19-28-237-2td-1int. Top rushers Sprites 8-99 AJayi 15-59 Freeman 15-66. Top recievers paulsen 13-90 Freeman 10-84 hooper 3-67 Jeffrey 6-66 sanu 5-64 Jones 5-51 . Defense stats total 7 sacks 18 PDEF 13 TFL 2 INT TOTAL PLAYS 151.
Really cool seeing a 73 pass attempt game by one qb. Never seen that. Most ive seen is 58. Anything is possible with these sliders.
__________________
For an alltime legends team on xbox, search usertag haughtypine7723

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
tommycoa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 10:59 PM   #1171
MVP
 
HC0023's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Yeah Tommy those were firsts for me . THE 73 Attempts and the 63 yard FG . 👊👍
HC0023 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2018, 12:09 AM   #1172
MVP
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Alright guys, itís week 12. What would you do in this scenario? Carr hasnít been too fantastic. But also, giving his WRs I can understand why, but still. He forces so many passes. Here is his stat line 2,252 yards 11 TDs 10 Ints 63% 281.6 average, 84.1 rating sacked 23 times.In the draft this is a QB that looks really, really good. Fits my scheme, everything. A+ Throw power, A+ short and B+ Deep. He won Heisman too. Would you guys go after him or no? I know Carr supposably the franchise QB so not sure what to do here, any suggestions? Iím trying to keep it realistic as possible. I see two options, draft this guy, keep Carr started until he chokes and let him lose the job, or give Carr another year, surround him with better WRs and see if things improve and if not, go for a QB?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 11-17-2018 at 12:11 AM.
MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 12:14 AM   #1173
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Seed Tick Alabama
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Alright guys, itís week 12. What would you do in this scenario? Carr hasnít been too fantastic. But also, giving his WRs I can understand why, but still. He forces so many passes. Here is his stat line 2,252 yards 11 TDs 10 Ints 63% 281.6 average, 84.1 rating sacked 23 times.In the draft this is a QB that looks really, really good. Fits my scheme, everything. A+ Throw power, A+ short and B+ Deep. He won Heisman too. Would you guys go after him or no? I know Carr supposably the franchise QB so not sure what to do here, any suggestions? Iím trying to keep it realistic as possible. I see two options, draft this guy, keep Carr started until he chokes and let him lose the job, or give Carr another year, surround him with better WRs and see if things improve and if not, go for a QB?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Trade him to somebody who needs a qb. Always seems to be one team that needs one. Try to get a first round pick and snag a TE or WR, too. Find a good slot guy in the later rounds.
__________________
For an alltime legends team on xbox, search usertag haughtypine7723

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
tommycoa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 12:19 AM   #1174
MVP
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Trade him to somebody who needs a qb. Always seems to be one team that needs one. Try to get a first round pick and snag a TE or WR, too. Find a good slot guy in the later rounds.


What I was thinking haha. I did put him on trade block and there were a few teams offering a first. Bengals, Giants and Bills were offering one. Just that QB is really hard to pass up lol.


twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 12:33 PM   #1175
MVP
 
HC0023's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Bye Carr . Go get that rookie QB lol .
HC0023 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2018, 12:47 PM   #1176
Pro
 
dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
Bye Carr . Go get that rookie QB lol .
Yeah gruden is gonna trade him. Carr will be better off. Who did you trade him to?
dc thompsoncanyon838 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:02 PM.

Top -