Home

Old 11-19-2018, 06:02 PM   #1209
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Tommy your thread has been most definitely a bright spot. This time of year it is most appropriate to show ones appreciation. Thank you. Happy 🦃 Thanksgiving to you and your family !
Old 11-19-2018, 06:52 PM   #1210
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Tommy your thread has been most definitely a bright spot. This time of year it is most appropriate to show ones appreciation. Thank you. Happy 🦃 Thanksgiving to you and your family !
Thanks for all the compliments. Means a lot.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys. Hope yíallís families dont get mad youíre playing too much madden.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-19-2018, 07:06 PM   #1211
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Thanks for all the compliments. Means a lot.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys. Hope yíallís families dont get mad youíre playing too much madden.

Happy thanksgiving to you all as well guys! Hope you all enjoy and stay safe guys.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2018, 08:03 PM   #1212
Just started!

What are the slider settings to make the CPU as dumb as possible in all categories to make some of the solos easier to do?
Old 11-19-2018, 08:30 PM   #1213
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by donalgodon
What are the slider settings to make the CPU as dumb as possible in all categories to make some of the solos easier to do?
Don’t know much about MUT, but I think Solos are a part of that. I don’t know what effects, if any sliders have on MUT challenges.

Maybe someone else here knows.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-20-2018, 12:05 AM   #1214
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Okay, with limited testing so far with profile reset before each game, it has made a world of a difference I must say. Iím noticing less big plays which is bring the total amount offense down back to normal, noticing better overall gameplay. It isnít like it played bad before hand, but it does feel a lot more consistent doing a profile reset before each game if youíre controlling just one team. Iíll keep providing updates with it. So far in the two games, stats are almost exact to real life stats, maybe a few things here and there might be different due to madden and sim engine being the way it is, but dang close!

On another note the Raiders finished 3-13. Secure 2nd overall pick, with 3 other first rounders. I really canít wait to get to the draft! Then next year we are in our new fancy stadium so weíll see how it goes!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-20-2018, 12:53 AM   #1215
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Okay, with limited testing so far with profile reset before each game, it has made a world of a difference I must say. Iím noticing less big plays which is bring the total amount offense down back to normal, noticing better overall gameplay. It isnít like it played bad before hand, but it does feel a lot more consistent doing a profile reset before each game if youíre controlling just one team. Iíll keep providing updates with it. So far in the two games, stats are almost exact to real life stats, maybe a few things here and there might be different due to madden and sim engine being the way it is, but dang close!

On another note the Raiders finished 3-13. Secure 2nd overall pick, with 3 other first rounders. I really canít wait to get to the draft! Then next year we are in our new fancy stadium so weíll see how it goes!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I think Ive done 5 games, and even though itís a small sample, the game definitely seems more stable and consistent after profile delete every game.

I think I have an explanation for whatís happening and why itís different between watching one team exclusively for a season, and watching all or some random games through the season.

I think it has to do with stats. When you watch all the teams during a week, the game has plenty of opportunity to curve the stats to a sim-like stat averages. In a given week of action, the game has 16 opportunities to set/get the stats to decent averages, but when you watch one team from week to week, itís like the game needs to be reset (profile deletion), so the sim-like stats have a chance at falling into the averages from week to week. Itís hard to explain. Canít think of a metaphor or simile to compare it to because itís so complex and convoluted.

I know there are some skeptics out there that think this profile deletion stuff is b.s garbage, but weíve watched too many games for it not to be real. Some folks out there get their taters jostled over crazy theories and such I come up with. But when you have the game playing this well against itself, youíre really able to nail down stuff like the profile deletion thing and dealing the playcall selection.

You just find the optimum settings for the game and adapt, like the 10 minute quarter thing. I wish we could do 15, too. But the game plays way better with 10. I donít make these crazy rules up, i just figure them out to lead the way for an optimum experience. Seems like most who try are satisfied. This isnít for satisfied customers, but for the skeptics who think every setting and slider does exactly what it says it does.[/list]

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2018, 06:03 AM   #1216
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Love your southern analogy of the situation Tommy!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »