Home

Old 11-22-2018, 07:04 PM   #1273
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Good stats. I got a game going now. Not in front of it. Try to avoid it when beginning tests. Just want to see boxscores. Ive watched enough to know the animations and stuff is there. Just got to get more stats. Wonít get but 1 more game in tonight and itíll be before i go to bed. But ill report back when i see the boxscore of the last one i started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCruz79
Alright Tommy here is a quick breakdown of the stats from my 2018 Eagles regular season post patch with the old slider set (10 min quarters)

Team stats:
Season record 10-6
PF: 486 (1st, 2nd was NE at 474)
PA: 482 (32nd, 2nd was Buf at 464)
Offensive yards: 6838 (1st, 2nd was SD at 6526)
Pass yards: 4536 (4th)
Rush yards: 2302 (1st, 2nd is Was at 1956)
PPG: 30.4 (1st)
1st Downs: 304 (4th)
Defensive yards: 7031 (32nd, 31st was Cincy at 6071, HUGE DISPARITY)
Pass yards: 5053 (32nd, 31st was NYJ at 4565)
Rush yards: 1984 (32nd, 31st was Den with 1836)
Sacks: 49 (4th)
Fumbles: 9 (3rd)
INTís: 22 (1st, Jax 2nd with 17)
Penalties: 94-667 (18th)
TO differential: +19 (1st, 2nd was KC +15)

Player stats:
Passing
Wentz: 365-506 (72%), 4494 yards 33 TD-7 INT
Rushing
C. Clement: 117-744 (6.4 YPC) 11 TDs
D. Sproles: 160-704 (4.4 YPC) 3 TDs
J. Ajayi: 142-688 (4.8 YPC) 1 TD
W. Smallwood: 29-118 (4.1 YPC) 4TDs
Receiving
Z. Ertz: 80-934 5 TDs
G. Tate: 65-826 3 TDs
A. Jeffrey: 50-734 7 TDs
M. Wallace: 47-714 4 TDs
Defense
N. Bradham: 123 total tackles
M. Bennett: 11 sacks
N. Bradham: 5 INTís
Kicking
J. Elliott: 33-43 (76%, 1 FG blocked) 49-50 PATs (1 blocked)

The stats in general are almost perfect, the exceptions being obviously the yardage issue. All of my RBs averaging over 4.0 YPC (especially Clements 6.4 YPC) is maybe a sign run blocking needs to go down a tad, but possibly the tackle slider going up will assist with that.

Iíll let you look it over and come to an idea of where we go from there. I am going on vacation for a week starting Saturday so I wonít be around for that time, but Iíll get as many games as I can in tomorrow to see how the 9 min quarters and 35 tackle slider affect the game.

If you want any other stats or anything from this season let me know, I still have the playoff games to go so we have time.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-22-2018, 08:18 PM   #1274
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOrangeVol4Life
Looking forward to these after I buy the game. Quick question... is the setup the same for CPU vs CPU controlling all 32 teams in offline franchise broadcast mode as it has been the last two years (create 32 profiles, super slow speed, etc) or can you select all 32 teams from the beginning and move the controller to the middle for the CPU to play every game against itself?

Like last year as you stated, no controller in the middle supported.

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Operation Sports
Old 11-23-2018, 10:10 AM   #1275
MVP

Got some more testing in this morning.

10 minute quarters is undoable now, too many plays. The game plays at a different pace since this last patch. Qbs sometimes snap the ball at the 30 second mark on the playclock. Really donít care for this addition.

Really not sure about 9 minutes. Seems like the human controlled team always wins by big margins. I may have to jump up to All Pro. Crazy how different 9 and 10 minutes play.

Before the patch, pro was the only level i seen misfires with 90 qb acc. Now i have to check and see if i see misfires on all pro with 90 qb acc.

Damn i need a Kindle Firestick so i can just keep the xbox unplugged from the internet.

One last thing. Seemed like after the 2nd installment of this last patch that was supposed to be ďcosmetic,Ē the offense was boosted. Was going to post this, but the 3rd installment of patch landed and the cosmetic offensive boost observation got lost in the shuffle.

Iím gonna try one more Pro level game with a fresh CFM. Changing sliders so much within the same cfm may have threw the AI for a tizzy. Pro may not be broken.

If someone wants, they can try the OP set and just change the skill level in cfm to all pro. Somebody else can try all-madden in cfm. Just see if the qbs can misfire. With the last set, pro was the only mode that really got qbs throwing wrs open. They didnít throw it into tee tiny windows on pro, but they did on other levels.

Hang in there guys. Weíll get it fixed.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2018, 10:29 AM   #1276
Rookie

OVR: 0

Will be home from work in an hour so Iíll have a couple of games using the op sliders and just change cfm to all pro.

Will update you what Iím seeing and how they play.
Old 11-23-2018, 10:32 AM   #1277
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0

I think me having wr at drops open passes assists with completions or not. Not seeing any wide open guys dropping balls for no reason. Hope you guys had really nice Thanksgiving. Still weekend part of it to go !
Old 11-23-2018, 10:48 AM   #1278
MVP

Guys, my bad on this. Iíve been testing with the opening day roster. It keeps loading it by default and gets used as active. Pro mode may be safe. Itís probably the damn opening release day roster thatís making things look weird.

Later today iíll Test the active roster with latest update. When you start a cfm, be sure Khalil Mack is with the bears because when you delete profile, it loads that opening release day roster.

Consider everything ive said about the sliders as void. These rosters have a huge effect on things. Figured this out last year. Preseason or using opening day rosters is setting yourself up for an epic fail. The game is like a lame duck when you use those.

Teams finished:
Old 11-23-2018, 11:49 AM   #1279
MVP

Watched the first quarter of falcons/eagles. Much better now that im using the most recent roster with cfm.9 minute quarters is fine. The roster thing was throwing it off. Made some changes to run block and fumble. Ill report back what i see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Guys, my bad on this. Iíve been testing with the opening day roster. It keeps loading it by default and gets used as active. Pro mode may be safe. Itís probably the damn opening release day roster thatís making things look weird.

Later today iíll Test the active roster with latest update. When you start a cfm, be sure Khalil Mack is with the bears because when you delete profile, it loads that opening release day roster.

Consider everything ive said about the sliders as void. These rosters have a huge effect on things. Figured this out last year. Preseason or using opening day rosters is setting yourself up for an epic fail. The game is like a lame duck when you use those.

Teams finished:
Old 11-23-2018, 01:25 PM   #1280
MVP

The cheating isnít happening anymore since i fixed the mistake and im playing with the latest roster. Seems like when you download the latest roster update, it should be the roster that becomes default. Kinda aggravating. All the games i ran yesterday was a waste.

Passing yards is still up, trying to combat that now. Rushing seems to be fixed without tons of TFLs. First game had 10 TFLs.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »