Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 11-26-2018, 01:19 PM   #1329
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Good stuff, man, and post as much as you want. Can never get enough analyzing stats.

Colts are pretty bad on madden, too. That game was two bad teams fighting for what will probably be one of few wins they get. Those games happen for real. If we can get 1 of those every 3-5 games, but maintain the stats from those other 3 games you posted, weíre golden.

May just be me, but i preffered how the replays and cutscenes were prepatch. It gave us time to breathe and also let suspense build up in the thrillers. I think that may be whatís missing from these sliders now, but no way to fix it; we need a frequency slider for this like 2k has.

Plays per game right on the money, but the pace is so breakneck. Big difference. And this had me thrown off more than anything.

How long is it taking yíall to watch a full game?

Iíll make sure to time my next one. Before the patch, it was and hour and a half with change. This i like, but i also miss those replay moments that had you anxious about what was going to happen next. Now, itís like watching those 30 minutes or less football games, where itís just plays.

I donít think the patch notes mentioned this about the clock speeds and cutscenes and replays being sped up. To be honest, thatís the biggest thing I notice. The run game was fixed with the last sliders. Itís a little better now, but weíd seen the cpu be able to run pretty good. Pass coverage is a bit different too, bit not too much.

People really underestimate how much quarter length really means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I agree, colts game threw it out a Wack a bit. But I think weíll get one those game every once in awhile so itís like oh well, just accept it. I didnít play bad, just a lot of offense. My raiders are in it, just defense gives up and Carr has to start forcing stuff and Leads to turnovers. No lynch now, ever worse.

Okay, I wonít keep posting now. sorry guys, Iíve been writing these up since last night.

I forgot to mention; I am seeing about 12 to 13 deflections a game and about 8-12 TFL. I hope this helped! But definitely big improvement from before and this update.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-26-2018, 01:30 PM   #1330
Rookie

OVR: 0

Steelers 30 Browns 10

total offense 408 - 332
Rush yds 208 - 80
Pass yds 200 - 252
1st downs 17 -16
Turnovers 2 - 2
3rd downs 9-14 - 5-10
red zone 3-3 1 td - 2-3 1 td
Pens 6-40 - 3-30

Mayfield 23-32 269 yds, 71%, 1 td, 2 ints, 8.4 ave, 29 long
Big Ben 24-29 244 yds, 82%, 1 td, 2 ints, 8.4 ave, 24 long

Rushing - Steelers
L.Bell 20-180, 9.0 ave, 2 tds, 4 BTKs Long 90
J.Connor 4-23, 5.7 ave, long 11
Big Ben 1-5

D.Johnson 11-85, 7.7 ave, 2 btks, long 54
N.Chubb 4 - -5, -1.2 ave, long 3

Receiving Steelers
Smith-Schuster 7-80
V.McDonald 4-40
L.Bell 3-37
J.Washingtion 3-21
X.Grimble 1-3
E.Rogers 1-11
A.Brown 1-6 got hurt
J.Connor 1-11

D.Jiohnson 8-98
D.njoku 3-15
R.Higgins 3-37
A.Callaway 3-29
D.Fells 2-37
S.DeValve 2-34
J.Landry 2-19

10 TFL
7 sacks 4 Browns 3 Steelers
2 Ints each
Only 5 Deflections 3 Steelers 2 Browns
2 Injuries more than a week both Steelers A.Brown, TJ Watt
Only 104 plays

Apart from the low amount of plays (Steelers were chewing the clock quite early in the 4th) it was quite an enjoyable game to watch. The Browns had no answer to Bell and it was the best rushing display i have seen in Madden for quite a while. Passing looked good, completions a little high bit yardage wise perfect.

Take away his 90 yds run his stats looked above average but not special, it was just very few stops for short gains and consistent 4-5 yd gains. Also liked D.Johnson being the leading receiver in the game. I think its another first seeing a HB leading receptions and receiving yds in a game, with deflections at an all-time low.
Old 11-26-2018, 01:31 PM   #1331
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Good stuff, man, and post as much as you want. Can never get enough analyzing stats.

Colts are pretty bad on madden, too. That game was two bad teams fighting for what will probably be one of few wins they get. Those games happen for real. If we can get 1 of those every 3-5 games, but maintain the stats from those other 3 games you posted, weíre golden.

May just be me, but i preffered how the replays and cutscenes were prepatch. It gave us time to breathe and also let suspense build up in the thrillers. I think that may be whatís missing from these sliders now, but no way to fix it; we need a frequency slider for this like 2k has.

Plays per game right on the money, but the pace is so breakneck. Big difference. And this had me thrown off more than anything.

How long is it taking yíall to watch a full game?

Iíll make sure to time my next one. Before the patch, it was and hour and a half with change. This i like, but i also miss those replay moments that had you anxious about what was going to happen next. Now, itís like watching those 30 minutes or less football games, where itís just plays.

I donít think the patch notes mentioned this about the clock speeds and cutscenes and replays being sped up. To be honest, thatís the biggest thing I notice. The run game was fixed with the last sliders. Itís a little better now, but weíd seen the cpu be able to run pretty good. Pass coverage is a bit different too, bit not too much.

People really underestimate how much quarter length really means.

Yeah that game was just two bad teams going at it. They either are close games or shootouts haha. Colts defense and Raiders isnít very good so I expecting the shootout and I got one. Every other game hasnít been anything like that so I can live with it and appreciate that variety even more.

I do miss the prepatch cutscenes. You were able to get a minute to breathe and made you become inpatient at times depending how good the game was. Now it is just watching highlight reels from a game it feels like.

I know patch notes didnít say anything about this too. This makes me wonder how much of other things that get tweaked that go unsaid and we donít ever notice... I knew coverage was going to be a little weird since they did mention tweaks to it in notes.

Run game is better. That ugly juking is fixed and cleaned up thankfully. I think the RPM system really threw the team off and was a learning experience for them. Iím glad they fixed it and improved on it, just late in the cycle. My hopes Madden 20 is way better...

I think my games are about an hour to hour and half. I would need to time it though. I know it isnít as long as when we used 10 minutes.

As of now though, Iím loving it. Plays pretty great in my opinion.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2018, 01:38 PM   #1332
Rookie

Forgot to mention both games ive seen today took about 1 hour 30 or just over each.
Old 11-26-2018, 01:58 PM   #1333
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I agree, colts game threw it out a Wack a bit. But I think weíll get one those game every once in awhile so itís like oh well, just accept it. I didnít play bad, just a lot of offense. My raiders are in it, just defense gives up and Carr has to start forcing stuff and Leads to turnovers. No lynch now, ever worse.

Okay, I wonít keep posting now. sorry guys, Iíve been writing these up since last night.

I forgot to mention I am seeing about 12 to 13 deflections a game and about 8-12 TFL. I hope this helped! But definitely big improvement from before.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Like Tommy said, the bigger the sample size of stats we all have the better we can see what might need tweaking still, if at all.
Old 11-26-2018, 02:36 PM   #1334
Rookie

Watching the Buccs at Saints in my last game of the day. 14-14 at the half, really annoying the Saints drive the ball down to the Buccs 22 yds line with 12 seconds in the half to go. No time outs left, it went to a cut scene and the clock ran down.

Earlier in the half i saw my first kick ret for td, i think it was the first this year. Only for it to be called back for an illegal block in the back lol
Old 11-26-2018, 02:43 PM   #1335
MVP

OVR: 6

Raiders were beating the rams 14-0, but rams cut it to 14-10 near halftime before i left the house.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2018, 03:25 PM   #1336
Rookie

Buccs 21 Saints 17 Final score

Close game with the Saints struggling to convert on 3rd down hurting them and penalties really causing the Buccs issues.

Total offense 395-401
Rush yds 155-97
Pass yds 240-304
1ts downs 17-19
Turnovers 0-1
3rd down 8-14 - 4-10
Red zone 3-4 3tds - 3-3 2 tds
Pens 10-80 - 3-27

Brees 25-34, 328 yds, 73%, 2 tds, 1 int, 9.6 ave, long 61
Fitzpatrick 19-25, 255 yds, 76%, 1 td, 0 int, 10.2 ave, 31 long

Rushing
P.Barber 25-118, 4.7 ave, 2 tds, 3 btk, 13 long
J. Rodgers 4-25, 6.2 ave, 3btks, 9 long
R.Jones 4-13, 3.2 ave, 5 long

A.Kamara 14-79, 5.6 ave, 3 btks, 13 long
M.Ingram 4-18, 4.5 ave, 2 btks, long 8

Receiving
M.Evans 5-103
O.Howard 3-36
D.Jackson 3-52
C.Brate 2-13
P.Barber 2-8
C.Godwin 1-15
A.Humphries 1-3 deflected catch for td
J.Rodgers 1-25

B.Watson 6-52
T.Ginn 4-76 td
A.Kamara 4-55
D.Bryant 4-82
M.Thomas 4-45 td
M.Ingram 2-5
C.Meredith 1-13

8 TFL 5 Saints, 3 Buccs
5 sacks 3 Buccs, 2 Saints
1 Int for Buccs
10 Deflections 6 Buccs, 4 Saints
Total plays 116

Only 1 injury J.Rodgers for 5 weeks using 45 injuries

Game lasted 1 hour 27 mins

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »