Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2018, 05:49 PM   #1345
MVP
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
May have to knock it down to 65. TFLs are looking good, so it shouldnít throw it outta whack. Run game seems a little trickier since the patch. 7/10 games seems to hit the rush yards right, then thereís three thatís high. Seems like the teams get hot with the run/wear out the other teams d like the ravens game.


I can try that out for my next game... I am about to start getting ready for my college graduation so as I get ready, Iíll let the game play out with it at 65 Run block.


twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2018, 05:53 PM   #1346
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Seed Tick Alabama
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I can try that out for my next game... I am about to start getting ready for my college graduation so as I get ready, Iíll let the game play out with it at 65 Run block.


twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Good luck with graduation. Great dedication maddening seconds before you walk. When theyíre calling out names, i bet you check the twitch stream.
__________________
For an alltime legends team on xbox, search usertag haughtypine7723

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
tommycoa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 06:27 PM   #1347
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

One more series of stats for you guys from a week 3 tilt between the 2-0 Miami Dolphins and 0-2 Oakland Raiders. Dolphins win it 31-21

Passing stats
Osweiler 26-41 312yds 3 tds 3 ints 63% comp 80.5 passer rating
Carr 23-34 212 yds 3 tds 1 int 67% comp 101.5 passer rating

Rushing stats
Drake 21 carries 134 yds
Gore 7 carries 14 yds 1 fumble
Lynch 21 carries 109 yds

Receiving stats
Derby 9 catches 101 yds 11.2 avg
Stills 5 catches 91 yds 18.2 avg 1 td
Parker 5 catches 48 yds 9.6 avg 2 tds
Bryant 6 catches 53 yds 8.8 avg
Martin 4 catches 33 yds 8.2 avg 1 td
Cook 4 catches 28 yds 7.0 avg 1 td
Lafell 1 catch 11 yds 11.0 avg 1 td

Sacks
Miami 2
Oakland 2

Total offence
Miami 443
Oakland 320

Turnovers
Miami 4
Oakland 1

Penalties
Miami 4-27
Oakland 5-45

Time of possession
Miami 18:09
Oakland 17:51

Total offence plays
Miami 70
Oakland 58

128 total
goldengoal is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 06:32 PM   #1348
Pro
 
dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Yeah, I thought you had 5 before and then it was mysteriously lowered. I hope your friend hc will be up and around by Christmas. Not only is this thread the most informative, it is also the friendliest. I also have been noticing the trolling going on. You know,the posters that appear out of nowhere acting like their regulars and giving certain threads such glowing reviews and recommendations. Lol !
dc thompsoncanyon838 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 06:36 PM   #1349
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Yeah, I thought you had 5 before and then it was mysteriously lowered. I hope your friend hc will be up and around by Christmas. Not only is this thread the most informative, it is also the friendliest. I also have been noticing the trolling going on. You know,the posters that appear out of nowhere acting like their regulars and giving certain threads such glowing reviews and recommendations. Lol !
Man i agree with this statement 100 percent. Itís been awesome. Great feedback from guys and everyone on here has been helpful and itís been great. Love seeing stats from your guys cfm and itís great knowing there are other cpu cpu guys out there who want to make it better for us all. Thanks again guys itís a pleasure to be a part of this thread even though Iíve played a very very very very very tiny part in it
goldengoal is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 07:23 PM   #1350
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2018
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Just saw something awesome happen. I had to share with everyone.

2nd and goal at the 6 yard line and Justin Herbert snaps the ball for the Raiders (traded away Carr for a pick lol)

No one is open and the protection is great. I can see Herbert looking everywhere for an open man but nothing. He basically says ďscrew itĒ and runs it in himself for the TD. It looked so natural and fluid. Damn these sliders are the best Iíve ever used.
rickpersak is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 07:36 PM   #1351
MVP
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengoal
Man i agree with this statement 100 percent. Itís been awesome. Great feedback from guys and everyone on here has been helpful and itís been great. Love seeing stats from your guys cfm and itís great knowing there are other cpu cpu guys out there who want to make it better for us all. Thanks again guys itís a pleasure to be a part of this thread even though Iíve played a very very very very very tiny part in it


Agreed, I love this thread. Very friendly, fun too. No negative replies or anything. Just a group of us cpu vs cpu guys sharing insights, Stats and trying make it the best experience for themselves and everyone else. Even if we are just sharing random moments from our games or sharing season stats, game stats, showing off guys playing great or not, talking about our drafts, anything, it is still fun to be able to read! Best slider set!


twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2018, 07:41 PM   #1352
MVP
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpersak
Just saw something awesome happen. I had to share with everyone.



2nd and goal at the 6 yard line and Justin Herbert snaps the ball for the Raiders (traded away Carr for a pick lol)



No one is open and the protection is great. I can see Herbert looking everywhere for an open man but nothing. He basically says ďscrew itĒ and runs it in himself for the TD. It looked so natural and fluid. Damn these sliders are the best Iíve ever used.


Iíve seen some really amazing things with these sliders set I never seen before. That just adds to the list! I love the variety. One game Carr is tearing defenses apart and next game he canít do much but instead our run game is on fire. So far in my season. My WR I converted to TE is my leading receiver. Most catches, most yards, most TDs, it is a cool storyline I got going with him right now. Carr having a great season, besides his damn Ints he throws haha.


twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:53 PM.

Top -