Home

Old 08-13-2018, 10:23 PM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
I enjoyed madden 18 using Tommyís sliders for CPU mode. I sat back simmed seasons and watched the super bowls some of the best games I have watched . Ibelieve 19 is even better for cpu mode I been bugging Tommy myself for updates lol. We need to let the cpu guru work his magic .
Fair enough, but Iím also sharing my experiences and questions for the benefits of others reading this board.
Old 08-13-2018, 10:32 PM   #130
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcSteve
Fair enough, but Iím also sharing my experiences and questions for the benefits of others reading this board.
Thatís great because at the end of the day we just want the best possible cpu mode possible . Sharing ideas or even what you are witnessing when watching is for the better not the worse.
Old 08-14-2018, 11:13 AM   #131
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hi fellow CPU vs. CPU fans. Does anyone know how to skip all of the cut and animation scenes on the PC? The games take forever due to this. It's like as long as watching a regular season game!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 11:23 AM   #132
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

I was just playing my Xbox One this morning, after spending a couple weeks playing old NCAA games on OG Xbox, thinking ďMan, I loved how they didnít have excessive replays in these old games!Ē

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 08-14-2018, 11:50 AM   #133
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jags4ever
Hi fellow CPU vs. CPU fans. Does anyone know how to skip all of the cut and animation scenes on the PC? The games take forever due to this. It's like as long as watching a regular season game!
Unsure about PC. Havenít looked at it. If itís in play now, see if there is an option after you pick teams that says presentation. Choose Quick. That option isnít available on xbox this year, but was last year. That is a nightmare to sit through.
Old 08-14-2018, 11:53 AM   #134
MVP

Just made this video showing how to delete your profile. Itís like 30 seconds long. If gameplay get wonky, delete your profile. Be sure when you start the game to select INTERMEDIATE and SIM. Some of you may already need to do this if your not seeing what others see. Last year it was neccesarry to do this after each game played, but this year doesnít need that. But every so often, you may need to quit in the middle of a game and just delete the profile.

https://youtu.be/kvMIhj9qUs8
Old 08-14-2018, 02:38 PM   #135
MVP

Just wanted to give an update on where I’m at.

I really like pro mode and slow or even very slow game speed, but on Pro, RBs hesitate sometime. Doesn’t happen every play. It sometime occurs on counter plays. Doesn’t always result in a tackle for a loss, but it’s an eye sore. About to see if All-Madden Slow Speed has this. On NCAA this same thing happened, but it didn’t occur on Heisman mode. Heisman=All-Madden.

Why slow or very slow speed?

Game just runs smoother. More animations. Organic gameplay and interactions. Not as much ghosting. But the important thing is how Slow or very slow effects the qbs. I see way more organic incompletions. You can tell the qbs feet aren’t set right or he cant see because the d is closing in. The ball has more arc. The players on the field look okay on normal speed, but the speed of the ball doesn’t match the speed of the players and there’s too many low throws.

For the sliders i already have posted, try slow speed, knock SPeed Threshold to 0, and turn COACH MODE ON in the Main Menu. Set quarters to 15 minutes and 15 sec run off. 120-130 plays. Lot of the playclock thing is related to the amount of incompletions in a game. I think the average game has 23 incompletions between both squad.

On Coach Mode:
Maybe the auto-pass functions within COACH MODE will take so much zip off the throws and they’ll stop throwing ropes to guys into triple coverage thirty yards down field.

So use the sliders from the OP, turn coach mode on, in cfm, change to slow or very speed, 15 minute quarters 15 second run off and knock speed threshold to 0. But stay in Pro level and keep everything else the same. It’s possible that an all madden set would require a whole new slider set. Just stick to PRO.

This is for test purposed. Mainly to see if the coach mode ON thing works. Haven’t tested it yet. One of those things where you need multiple people testing.

If games get crappy, just pay attention the speed and flight of the pigskin. That’s all i care about. And impressions on slow or very slow speed. Very slow works best for organic incompletions.

Also it may be a good idea to delete your profile. I put a video link a few posts back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 03:04 PM   #136
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
These are for testing purposes as of now. Not looking for stats, looking to see if COACH MODE ON helps the trajectory of the ball on pass plays.

Delete your profile. Doesnít erase anything but the initial setup all rosters and other downloaded stuff will still be there. This just restarts the game. Hereís a link if you dont know how to do it. https://youtu.be/kvMIhj9qUs8

On setup choose Intermediate/pro, the second one thatís beside Beginner. Then pick SIM.

In MAIN MENU, turn OFF all ASSISTS and VISUAL ASSISTS.

RB moves to manual. ***Will test later to see if AUTO takes away the hesitation.

Right test COACH MODE ON in the Main Menu.

In CFM, turn INSTANT STARTER OFF

FIRE COACHES ON.

In CFM

15 minute quarters with 15 Second Runoff
Pro
Sim

Speed SLOW or VERY SLOW******right now test slow or very slow speed, very slow has smoothest gameplay and better pass trajectories. The speed, zip, arc, and overall flight of the ball is better and leads to more organic incompletion.
O Threshold ******testing 0 because it really loosens the game up. Plays so tight on anything else.
66 Fatigue*****use 55 if you dont want to use autosubs, but canít guarantee the same results. This helps loosen the game too.

15 and 40Injuries ****still testing. After you play your weekly game, change this to 40 when it sims the other games, but change it back before. You play. No way around this. We need a Simmed Injuries option like NBA 2K.

Input gameplay sliders for both Human and CPU:

QB ACC. 70
Pass Block 0
Wr Catch. 53
Run Block 85
Fumble 35
Defensive Pass Reaction 50
INT. 50
Pass Cover 50
Tackle 0

Penalties:

Offsides. 80 helps with pass rush it seems, same as it ever was.
False Start 51
Holding 69 ***70 gave a 2-3 too many. If you dont see any fog back to 70, this is the threshold on this set.
Defensive Holding 99
DPI 99
Block In Back 70
Face Mask 55 *****still dont see them, but like how it helps the 0 tackle. 66 works good too. Seen 2 in a game. Users choice, these are testing purposed for now
Roughing the Passer 50 (qbs scramble like hell if itís 51)

Default auto subs

Seeing good things with these, but may need tweaking with more games watched.

If you turned high motor off and TAKES HITS to NEVER the game will play better, but for now Iím gonna roll with these.

Later

Tom
Just updated the original OP. Remember these are for testing purposes regarding Coach Mode ON.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »