Home

Old 11-29-2018, 09:45 AM   #1425
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Tommy I saw that tuner update came via play call suggestions. Like you I have been deleting this for a while. So do we have it or not? If not will we be able to.get it by play call suggestions again and have to keep this on from now on to maintain tuner being their? It would be nice.if ea would.just try and communicate with us all
Donít know, but iím Gonna continue to delete the playcall suggestions. Theyíre horrible man. I rather not have the tuner. But it feels like itís there. Watched a couple of more games last night. The stamina thing seems there. Not sure about the other two tuner items addressed.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2018, 10:38 AM   #1426
Scoreboard

Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Yeah, I thought you had 5 before and then it was mysteriously lowered. I hope your friend hc will be up and around by Christmas. Not only is this thread the most informative, it is also the friendliest. I also have been noticing the trolling going on. You know,the posters that appear out of nowhere acting like their regulars and giving certain threads such glowing reviews and recommendations. Lol !
I really enjoy threads like these. So much out of the box thinking & trying new & different things & not the same simple tweak to settings like clockwork every yr. Really exploring new things & sharing ideas will make madden a more enjoyable experience for all. One of the top threads on the site & makes me come back & read.

Last edited by Milticket; 11-29-2018 at 10:51 AM.
Old 11-29-2018, 12:24 PM   #1427
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
I really enjoy threads like these. So much out of the box thinking & trying new & different things & not the same simple tweak to settings like clockwork every yr. Really exploring new things & sharing ideas will make madden a more enjoyable experience for all. One of the top threads on the site & makes me come back & read.
Thanks man. Means a lot. It really does.

Wish more readers would start posting like you have in the past coupla weeks. Thread has really taken off. Never thought itíd get this hot because cpu/cpu mode is a smaller sect of fans and followers. Iíd highly advise guys that still like playing the cpu to watch the playoff games and super bowl in this mode. Real shame to just quick sim these games because these games are something to watch.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-29-2018, 12:35 PM   #1428
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0

Thanksgiving just after.the patch I played sum games and thought things would be great from then on. Wrong! I went to play today and the roster I downloaded last week that worked so well was messed up. Tried a game that was a combination of changes and boring. Since I deleted the roster that messed up I used the ea week 10 post trade deadline one and just my adjusted sliders settings,no traits edited. Offense was juiced.with gaps between receiver and defender and wide holes to plow running the ball. I'm gonna put madden aside at least today and watch my soccer game Tonite!

Last edited by dc thompsoncanyon838; 11-29-2018 at 12:40 PM. Reason: ?
Old 11-29-2018, 12:47 PM   #1429
MVP

Seeing more injuries. I think i have the tuner, even though i deleted playcall suggestions. Really hard to tell because i didnt have enough hours of test time to observe the game before the tuner. My games are way more one-sided now.

Anyone else seeing this?

Teams finished:
Old 11-29-2018, 12:59 PM   #1430
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Yep.One sided and other stuff. How inconsiderate and difficult is it for a multi million dollar company to communicate with the customers who made them that way? Thanks again for your support and feedback guys. Tomorrow.by way of play call suggestions we are providing a tuner update that does this and that. I suppose I am expecting and asking for too much. All I know is that I won't be a week from Christmas still attempting to set the game up !
Old 11-29-2018, 01:20 PM   #1431
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Seeing more injuries. I think i have the tuner, even though i deleted playcall suggestions. Really hard to tell because i didnt have enough hours of test time to observe the game before the tuner. My games are way more one-sided now.

Anyone else seeing this?
The Raiders vs Bills game I watched last night was 33-3 before halftime. Finished 40-10. Definitely a huge lopsided game lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2018, 01:28 PM   #1432
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpersak
The Raiders vs Bills game I watched last night was 33-3 before halftime. Finished 40-10. Definitely a huge lopsided game lol
Bears beat the boys in the divisional round. Prescott went out in the first and never returned. Mike white took his place. He managed the game nice but was unable to generate points. Bears won 20-7. Was way more competeive. I hadn’t deleted my profile before i made the 40 fumble change. I’m hoping that’s what did it. I’m not deleting profile after every game. Just after slider changes.

That game looked pretty good. Bears are good on Madden. Stats were way better as well. The game before, pats crushed the chargers 50-6, but stats were realistic. Doesn’t seem like it’s anything with which team is controlled by human. Seen it both ways.

Texans/Bengals just kicked off. Texans D looks dominant with these sliders. Playing up to ratings. They’re just stifling. Or so it was in the wildcard against the jags. Texans won 33-6, but it was 19-6 going into the fourth quarter. Jags were going for it and not converting and it ran the score up. Stats were good in that one too.

Texans

Teams finished:

Last edited by tommycoa; 11-29-2018 at 01:31 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »