OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Pats lead 10-3 in a defensive struggle.

Totla offense
Pats 154 61 rushing/93 passing

Texans 118

82 pass/ 26 rushing

Couldnt grab the rest of the stats.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 11-29-2018 at 05:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2018, 05:41 PM   #1442
MVP

Houtson recovered a fumble at midfield to start the second half. Pats D held them 3 and out. Brady led them for a score when he scrambled but fumbled into the endzone, Jeremy Hill recovered the fumble for a td. Watsonís had a rough game. Cant get it going. Hopkins got hurt last game. They are driving after a costly pats roughing the passer.

Pats lead 17-3 with 3 minutes left in the third

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-29-2018, 05:59 PM   #1443
MVP

17-6 pats lead end of the third.

Pats are about to kick a FG. Theyíve just chipped away at the Texans d and finally just about wore them out. The Pats D just shutting down Houston. Good game.

20-6 now. With 8:56 left in the game.

Watsonís 13-25 for 111 yards. Pats d just making him take the easy throws. No long plays. Millerís got about 50 rushing.

Watson hits his first pass for an 11 yard first down.

Watson sacked by Jonathan jones on the nickle back blitz. Came in untouched. Sums up Watsonís night.

Watson underthrows a wide open coutee. No deflection either. Heís just off. Big 3 and 19. Sacked by Hightower. Pats are imposing their will on the young qb.

4 sacks by NE and 2 by Houston.

Seen a couple of good punt returns with nice animations. One time coutee did a hurdle and flew in the air for 3 extra yards.

Texans punt. Looks like the pats are going back to the big game. Will they wear the pat the patriot helmets. I didnít assign these by the way. Thought that was pretty cool. Especially since its just the helmet and not the whole throwback uni.

Pats punting from midfield with 6 and half left n the game. Itís a touchback.

Texans need to hit a big play. Theyíre due in this game. Completely shutdown.

Just 89 yards passing with sacks included. Pretty good stuff. Pats are giving him nothing downfield.

Watson over throws thomas, thomas was open for a split second on a long bomb.

Texans turn it over on downs. Pats will build on their lead unless they turn it over. Theyíve only got the one fumble. Texans have turned it over once on a int.

Pats 67 yards rushing and Texans 37

Pats td. 27-6. Itís over. 5 minutes left. Good game despite the score.

Teams finished:
Old 11-29-2018, 06:02 PM   #1444
MVP

Lamar Miller just had a 75 yard TD run to cut it to 27-13. That run gave the Texans 201 total yards.

Teams finished:
Old 11-29-2018, 06:06 PM   #1445
MVP

On third and inches, the pats run a jet sweep to josh Gordon for 6 yards. Pretty good stuff.

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2018, 06:06 PM   #1446
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Extra olinemen occurs when the third TE gets hurt and olinemen and FBs are next in line. Next game, i try to get them another te f the te is out multiple weeks.

Itís the formations and strategy with playcall suggestions. With it not deleted more shot plays and power pacakeges on the goalline.

Playcalling thing is what it is... I donít have the time to test that and to even want to haha. Iíve seen numerous different things with it deleted then I ever had before with it installed... personal preference I suppose.
Old 11-29-2018, 06:08 PM   #1447
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Playcalling thing is what it is... I donít have the time to test that and to even want to haha. Iíve seen numerous different things with it deleted then I ever had before with it installed... personal preference I suppose.
Iím the same way, man. Even if i proved it with hours of video, people would still say iím Making stuff up.

Teams finished:
Old 11-29-2018, 06:23 PM   #1448
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Iím the same way, man. Even if i proved it with hours of video, people would still say iím Making stuff up.
It wasn't my intention to say that you were making it up, Tommy. It's completely possible that I just hadn't noticed the difference myself. I'll check it out some more.

I appreciate the continued feedback from everyone here!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »