Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 11-29-2018, 06:55 PM   #1449
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sticks2681
It wasn't my intention to say that you were making it up, Tommy. It's completely possible that I just hadn't noticed the difference myself. I'll check it out some more.

I appreciate the continued feedback from everyone here!
My bad man. Wasnít directed at you about this. More to do with something from a couple a months ago about not using accelerated clock.

And it could very well be the rules have changed about deleting the profile. Iíd rather keep it off because i fear the community suggestion plays will be used more.

Seems like with profile deleted, the coaching AI doesnít go by the script as much. By script i mean, when you create playbooks, you rate plays for different situations. First down, second and long, second and medium, second and short, etc. no way to prove this, but it seems like they arent calling plays based on the script, theyíre using more of a killer instinct to call plays and also personel plays a role as well. Like ive seen the cpu AI lose a couple of running backs and start calling no back shotgun sets.

This profile delete thing isnít as obvious as a lot of this stuff.

If we all met up in a tavern on a weekly basis with consoles, i could show you whatís going on. Itís just hard to explain on here.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-29-2018, 06:56 PM   #1450
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Iím the same way, man. Even if i proved it with hours of video, people would still say iím Making stuff up.

I know my man. I believe you and your work. Countless others do in this thread and others throughout the forum.
Old 11-29-2018, 06:58 PM   #1451
MVP

Would be cool to do some kind of video podcast where we watch the Madden Super Bowl, make comments about the game thatís going on, and also talk about how sliders work. Just get a group of 5-6 guys and roll with it. You get entertainment with the game, and information with onscreen action to analyze sliderwise.

No idea how to set something like that up, but i bet people would enjoy it.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2018, 07:00 PM   #1452
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Would be cool to do some kind of video podcast where we watch the Madden Super Bowl, make comments about the game thatís going on, and also talk about how sliders work. Just get a group of 5-6 guys and roll with it. You get entertainment with the game, and information with onscreen action to analyze sliderwise.

No idea how to set something like that up, but i bet people would enjoy it.

If we could achieve this through a stream I would be so down for this! I think we could learn a lot about this and possibly improve upon sliders. Plus then we can all get on the same page about certain things people believe in and donít, I think.

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 11-29-2018 at 07:05 PM.
Old 11-29-2018, 07:06 PM   #1453
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
If we could achieve this through a stream I would be so down for this! I think we could learn a lot about this and possibly improve upon sliders. Plus then we can all get on the same page about certain things people believe in and donít I think.
Takes an hour and a half for a game. Thatís a lot of time. Especially when you have the game rolling in front of you. Because it will give you plenty to talk about. Maybe do it on youtube where you can easily chat and take questions from viewers and keep it interactive like this thread.

Teams finished:
Old 11-29-2018, 07:07 PM   #1454
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

...screw the game let's just meet at a tavern ! Second most fun would then be keeping certain people out...Lol !
Old 11-29-2018, 07:12 PM   #1455
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Takes an hour and a half for a game. Thatís a lot of time. Especially when you have the game rolling in front of you. Because it will give you plenty to talk about. Maybe do it on youtube where you can easily chat and take questions from viewers and keep it interactive like this thread.

If my WiFi signal improves at all within next week, I could setup a stream on YouTube for us if we are interested...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
...screw the game let's just meet at a tavern ! Second most fun would then be keeping certain people out...Lol !

But, but Iím only 20... Iím not a big boy yet. What about freedom station? Jk. But that would be a lot more fun!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2018, 07:29 PM   #1456
Rookie

I just caught the very end of a replay that seemed to be a player running into the camera and the picture breaking up into fuzz. I had never seen anything like that before. Generally I'd rather be able to skip all the cutscenes to get through the games quicker but it is pretty cool to see something different like that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »