Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 11-29-2018, 07:38 PM   #1457
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

We should do it. Weíd need some test runs. Youtube works pretty good with my wifi setup. Itís twitch thatís bad.

May turn of the saints/cowboys game early to watch the NFCCG. Have no ideawhoís going to win this one. Stats and rosters looks kinda like a toss up. Sources from Vegas say the Rams are a half point favorite.

Itís be cool if EA used that college football metric ESPN uses with chance to win percentages as the game goes along. Just keep getting updates to increase the drama and suspense.

We need a lot more splash screens for the tv end. What they have is good but there needs to be more. NCAA had way more of this stuff with in game updates.

And a sideline reporter for injury updates. Really sucks when a guy goes out, and we get no update, but see him in the game later. Sideline reporters could also talk about wind and field conditions. Maybe give us close-ups doing weather games of sideline reporter showing the conditions.

Good to complain about stuff thatís really minute like this. Game is really, really good this year for cpu mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
If my WiFi signal improves at all within next week, I could setup a stream on YouTube for us if we are interested...

But, but Iím only 20... Iím not a big boy yet. What about freedom station? Jk. But that would be a lot more fun!

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-29-2018, 07:44 PM   #1458
MVP

This is cool. We need more stuff like this. Or GIF like material of people doing stuff like crazy stares, holding signs like ncaa, eating nachos, making crazy faces, crying in jubilation or defeat, swarms of people flooding into the stadium, coaches in the press box and chatting on headsets (used to have that), the first down chains getting tangled up, more injury interaction with trainers, etc. the list could go on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sticks2681
I just caught the very end of a replay that seemed to be a player running into the camera and the picture breaking up into fuzz. I had never seen anything like that before. Generally I'd rather be able to skip all the cutscenes to get through the games quicker but it is pretty cool to see something different like that.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-29-2018, 07:44 PM   #1459
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
We should do it. Weíd need some test runs. Youtube works pretty good with my wifi setup. Itís twitch thatís bad.

May turn of the saints/cowboys game early to watch the NFCCG. Have no ideawhoís going to win this one. Stats and rosters looks kinda like a toss up. Sources from Vegas say the Rams are a half point favorite.

Itís be cool if EA used that college football metric ESPN uses with chance to win percentages as the game goes along. Just keep getting updates to increase the drama and suspense.

We need a lot more splash screens for the tv end. What they have is good but there needs to be more. NCAA had way more of this stuff with in game updates.

And a sideline reporter for injury updates. Really sucks when a guy goes out, and we get no update, but see him in the game later. Sideline reporters could also talk about wind and field conditions. Maybe give us close-ups doing weather games of sideline reporter showing the conditions.

Good to complain about stuff thatís really minute like this. Game is really, really good this year for cpu mode.

Yeah twitch doesnít work well for me and my WiFi setup. YouTube on the other hand works way better. I can stream much easier. I definitely think we should set something up some time!

Yeah I think a lot of presentation stuff like sideline reporter, predictions, etc is really messing from this game. Just basic things really.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Old 11-29-2018, 07:47 PM   #1460
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
This is cool. We need more stuff like this. Or GIF like material of people doing stuff like crazy stares, holding signs like ncaa, eating nachos, making crazy faces, crying in jubilation or defeat, swarms of people flooding into the stadium, coaches in the press box and chatting on headsets (used to have that), the first down chains getting tangled up, more injury interaction with trainers, etc. the list could go on.
We did have this. 14 years ago, it was called nfl2K5 ! !
Old 11-29-2018, 08:39 PM   #1461
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
I miss that game so much!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2018, 09:10 PM   #1462
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
2k was good, but i never like their offensive playbooks. Defensive playbooks were better than madden. It was basically a recipe, stunts, blitzes, coverages, but offensive was bad with pass routes. Rbs only ran swing passes. Back then i loved the gameplay but preferred the madden playbooks.

Teams finished:
Old 11-29-2018, 09:19 PM   #1463
Pro

Best announcers who never existed in real life,and of course sweet lil Suzy kolber ! I will try profile delete tomorrow and re-do everything I guess for set up, rosters,etc..More hassle. Great game tonight though, I mean real nfl game,ahh Simulation !
Old 11-29-2018, 09:45 PM   #1464
Pro

Another good idea from you. Like the Seahawks in real life they sometimes use an extra o lineman to run block. I will put 1 in as 3rd te on those formations !

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »