Home

Old 11-29-2018, 09:56 PM   #1465
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Hey Tommy, I love everything you do with CPU v CPU games, basically the only way I play Madden now lol. Just a quick question about deleting the playcall file - would you suggest doing it after every game, or does it work to just do it once? Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2018, 10:05 PM   #1466
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecmc20
Hey Tommy, I love everything you do with CPU v CPU games, basically the only way I play Madden now lol. Just a quick question about deleting the playcall file - would you suggest doing it after every game, or does it work to just do it once? Thanks!
Anytime you start the game with it hooked to the internet it downloads the playcall suggestions. So anytime you go online and come back off, delete the profile.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-30-2018, 08:24 AM   #1467
MVP

Bears and Rams tied at 13 in the NFC Championship. Good game so far.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-30-2018, 08:40 AM   #1468
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Bears and Rams tied at 13 in the NFC Championship. Good game so far.
Your up early and on Madden! I just reloaded the custom roster that was messed up yesterday. I am just letting it play out hoping it was just.a tuner.install issue that caused it. Still amped from last nites game. This loss for saints is gonna haunt them at some point. Of course now I have to make my cheeseburgers. This multi tasking like spectating Madden,fryin up sum burgers and then pouring myself a Kickstarter, whew,lol !
Old 11-30-2018, 08:47 AM   #1469
MVP

Rams lead 16-13 after 3 quarters.

Game’s playing way better now. It’s like it took a few times for the 4 different phases of the patch to congeal with the game. It’s looking like it was prepatch but maybe a little bit better. Seems more under control but not too controlled.

Bears are driving. They’re inside the rams 25. This has been one of the more realistic games ive seen on madden.

Good stuff. Glad we got it back going quick. That ain’t always the case with these patches.

Bears take their first lead 20-16. Tribusky to Simms from 15 yards out. 8 minutes left in the contest

Teams finished:
Old 11-30-2018, 08:52 AM   #1470
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Your up early and on Madden! I just reloaded the custom roster that was messed up yesterday. I am just letting it play out hoping it was just.a tuner.install issue that caused it. Still amped from last nites game. This loss for saints is gonna haunt them at some point. Of course now I have to make my cheeseburgers. This multi tasking like spectating Madden,fryin up sum burgers and then pouring myself a Kickstarter, whew,lol !
Yep up early. Game started playing better last night and when i woke up this morning, first thing i did was turn on the machine.

Bears are starting to take control. They forced a three and out, rams pinned them at the goal line but Tribusky hit a pass to get em outta trouble.

Still 20-16.

Teams finished:
Old 11-30-2018, 08:53 AM   #1471
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

On YouTube this site called.simulation nation plays every game,every week. If you wanted you could pick a game or two and spectate it with commentary. That site I mentioned plays in spectate mode with no commentary.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2018, 08:54 AM   #1472
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
On YouTube this site called.simulation nation plays every game,every week. If you wanted you could pick a game or two and spectate it with commentary. That site I mentioned plays in spectate mode with no commentary.
What sliders do they use?

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »