Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 11-30-2018, 01:31 PM   #1481
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Pretty sure this game lasted about an hour. Started at 10:20 or so. Just ended officially. 31-17 final.
Pretty good game. Prepatch, the Super Bowls were all wild shootouts. This game was exciting. But not an alltimer. Cool to see that.

Tribusky MVP 316 passing 1 td.

Stats
Pats. Bears
314 total offense. 371
67. Rushing. 70
247 passing. 301
15. First downs. 17
18. Pr. 24
129. Kr 98
461. Total yards. 493
1. TO. 0
7-15. 3rd down. 5-10
3-25. Penalties 4-36

Brady
27/36 296 2 tds 1 pick
Tribisky
24-32. 316 1/0

Rushing
White 12-9
Michel 5-43
Hill 1-15

Bears
Rawls 7-29
Cohen 6-18
Cunningham 4-18 2 tds
Tribrisky 4-4
Kuhn 1-1 1 td

120 total plays; 14 TFLs; 10 deflections; 10 sacks (most Iíve seen in a while)

Sent from my iPad

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2018, 02:22 PM   #1482
MVP

Seems like it took a few games for all of these patches and tuners to congeal with each other. Game is playing better than ever.

Gameís arenít quite as exciting like they were before the patch, but thatís because thereís not as much offense. Itís all leveled out. Ratings still matter. Just a little more realistic and at times, that can make it a little less exciting, but itís still incredible entertainment.

Just hope they stop dropping patches. It itís good to have you guys to help me quick test. Speeds up the process a lot. With yíall, itíd a took a month or more, if ever to get it right again.

Hereís hoping they donít slip a tuner in the next Roster Update.

Good times guys. Canít wait to hear yíallís stories and sights and sounds and stats.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 11-30-2018, 03:01 PM   #1483
Rookie

OVR: 0

Iíve had to take a little break the last 2 days, think the wife was feeling a little neglected lol

Loved reading the Super Bowl play out, but it goes far to quick for me to be able to do it play by play. Iíd have to stop the game every few plays.

The stats are also looking great since you upped fumbles to 40! Canít wait to get some game time in over the w-end to test them out myself. Iím going to try playing the 2nd season of my cfm which I saved before the last patch. Fingers crossed itís gets similar results to the ones being posted.
Old 11-30-2018, 03:04 PM   #1484
Rookie

Itís amazing the difference just raising the fumble slider up 5 seems to have made to the offensive stats!
Old 11-30-2018, 03:08 PM   #1485
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug78
Itís amazing the difference just raising the fumble slider up 5 seems to have made to the offensive stats!
I was feeling the force on that one young padwan.

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2018, 03:22 PM   #1486
MVP

Serious note on the Fumble slider:

When it goes below 50, it becomes the old RB ability slider.

40 fumble=60 RB ability

35 fumble=65 rb ability.

What happens is when this is lowered, the rbs run with more wreckless abandon. It does cause more fumbles, but also causes better running back IQ.

One of the main reasons the run game has never been a problem with my sliders this year. Prepatch, everybody had fumbles real close, or even over 50. That was the problem. Tried to tell them.

Teams finished:
Old 11-30-2018, 03:27 PM   #1487
MVP

Also, since the tuner, i’m Not seeing the false start glitch at all.

I think i still have the tuner even after deleting. I think when it downloaded it saved in the patch files, not the playcall file. Playcall file was probably the easiest place to inject it. Just my 2 cents.

Teams finished:

Last edited by tommycoa; 11-30-2018 at 04:19 PM.
Old 11-30-2018, 05:21 PM   #1488
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
I think i still have the tuner even after deleting. I think when it downloaded it saved in the patch files, not the playcall file. Playcall file was probably the easiest place to inject it. Just my 2 cents.
On PC, I'm pretty sure the tuning update just got downloaded in the midst of playing. In between one game and the next I noticed the red update notification. If it did actually get downloaded with the playcall file for those on consoles, my guess would be that you're correct about it only being injected alongside without actually being a part of that file. I doesn't seem to me like it'd be something they'd want people to delete. But then again, this is EA and I don't always understand their thinking so I could be wrong lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »