Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2018, 05:47 PM   #1505
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug78
I’ve been deleting the play all thing each time I load the game, I have still found it seems to play much better with it deleted. I’ve played 6 games and am pretty happy with the results, gameplay and stats. Deflections were a little high in 2 games, 14 and 15 but everything else has been very good and close to to nfl averages.

it’s looking good enough to continue my cfm and see how that works with the slider changes or if because it was started pre-patch it’s all out of wack.

Interesting... I think the playcall thing could be a preference thing now. I just found it tedious. I didn’t mind deleting, but it took precious minutes away from me playing a game lmao.

It was weird. My Raiders franchise my first 4 games were crazy as heck. I say the 5,6,7 game were out of nowhere fine haha. Then I started to a test CFM with Minnesota and just continued to play great. I can’t complain.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2018, 06:11 PM   #1506
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug78
I’ve been deleting the play all thing each time I load the game, I have still found it seems to play much better with it deleted. I’ve played 6 games and am pretty happy with the results, gameplay and stats. Deflections were a little high in 2 games, 14 and 15 but everything else has been very good and close to to nfl averages.

it’s looking good enough to continue my cfm and see how that works with the slider changes or if because it was started pre-patch it’s all out of wack.
Just thinking out loud here about the deflections, not fussing about feedback.

With deflections most games are 10, then you have a game where a qb goes 50 percent or less and you’ll see the 15-19 deflections. Most of the deflections come from dbs jarring the ball loose. Sometimes this is the only way the game can generate incompletions is with these contested throws.

Earlier in release, the deflections were more glitchy where there was super jumping. I’m not seeing much of that at all, if any, since the 3 leveled patch and tuner. It all looks like good football action.

I guess the deflection problem switched places with TFL this year. TFLs are easily controlled now. I think the deflections aren’t as negative to gameplay as the TFLs. Too many TFLs messed too much with the run game and if a team gets tFLd too much, they’d stray from the run game. I wish it was even on both ends, but now that ive seen both worlds, i prefer the deflections being high over the TFL.

Next patch could fix this problem all the way. Game’s came a long ways so far.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 12-04-2018, 08:31 AM   #1507
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Just thinking out loud here about the deflections, not fussing about feedback.

With deflections most games are 10, then you have a game where a qb goes 50 percent or less and you’ll see the 15-19 deflections. Most of the deflections come from dbs jarring the ball loose. Sometimes this is the only way the game can generate incompletions is with these contested throws.

Earlier in release, the deflections were more glitchy where there was super jumping. I’m not seeing much of that at all, if any, since the 3 leveled patch and tuner. It all looks like good football action.

I guess the deflection problem switched places with TFL this year. TFLs are easily controlled now. I think the deflections aren’t as negative to gameplay as the TFLs. Too many TFLs messed too much with the run game and if a team gets tFLd too much, they’d stray from the run game. I wish it was even on both ends, but now that ive seen both worlds, i prefer the deflections being high over the TFL.

Next patch could fix this problem all the way. Game’s came a long ways so far.
True man, higher deflections don’t have as much impact on the game as higher TFL’s and at least half aren’t really what I would call a real deflection anyway.

Like you say the game still looks very real and plays well, I haven’t seen anything real glitchy now for a while. I’m really enjoying it at the moment and have done pretty much since the start.
Old 12-04-2018, 11:57 AM   #1508
Rookie

Wanted to share this video with you guys. The way Devin White sheds the block and strip sacks Aaron Rodgers is so great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXVCsRDc_kQ
Old 12-04-2018, 12:24 PM   #1509
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpersak
Wanted to share this video with you guys. The way Devin White sheds the block and strip sacks Aaron Rodgers is so great.

When i clicked the link, it said the video was unavailable. Repost the link when you fix it. Would love to see. I may try to capture a few vids. People’s heard the hype in words and stats, about time to show them some of the cool things we see.

Thanks for sharing this. Hope you get up and running right.

I swear you should be able to send video from the console to youtube. Used to could boxscores like that. Have them emailed. Not sure why they took that stuff out. Would be helpful when testing sliders.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 12-04-2018, 01:04 PM   #1510
Rookie

Quote:
When i clicked the link, it said the video was unavailable. Repost the link when you fix it. Would love to see. I may try to capture a few vids. People’s heard the hype in words and stats, about time to show them some of the cool things we see.

Thanks for sharing this. Hope you get up and running right.

I swear you should be able to send video from the console to youtube. Used to could boxscores like that. Have them emailed. Not sure why they took that stuff out. Would be helpful when testing sliders.
Sorry about that. I had it as a private video.

Should be able to view it now

Old 12-04-2018, 03:11 PM   #1511
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpersak
Sorry about that. I had it as a private video.

Should be able to view it now

Good stuff. Just a warning, but when you capture vids on madden, turn the volume down if you do main menu screen or cfm screen stuff. If the game’s soundtrack is heard, it may flag it as copyright infringement. Happened to me a few months ago when i was doing a video of how to do the sliders.

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2018, 03:40 PM   #1512
Rookie

Quote:
Good stuff. Just a warning, but when you capture vids on madden, turn the volume down if you do main menu screen or cfm screen stuff. If the game’s soundtrack is heard, it may flag it as copyright infringement. Happened to me a few months ago when i was doing a video of how to do the sliders.
Wow, really? I didn't realize they'd be so strict on that lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »