Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2018, 11:22 PM   #1529
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Online cfm Raiders year 2

Raiders whip the Jags 37-22.

Jags. Raiders
333. Total offense. 363
80. Rushing. 89
253. Passing. 274
2. Turnovers 0
4-11. 3rd down. 7-15
8-75. Penalties 4-30

116 plays; 61 passes; 6 sacks; 49 runs; 14 TFLs; 10 pass deflections

Passing
Herbert 16/21 275 2/0
Foles 2/2 37
Bortles. 25/38 268 3/1

Rushing
Jags
Fournette 12/70
M Brown 3/10

Raiders
Jeremy hill 13-44
Washington 7/5 1 td
Josh Jacobs 7/37
Herber 4-6
Foles 3- -3

Recieving
Jags
Lee 6-97 2 tds
Fournette 5/16
Sefarian-Jenkins-4-34
Westbrook 4/41
Paul 2-17
AJ brown- 2-45 1 td
Cole 1-7
TE Richard 1-11

Raiders
Cook 4-86 1 td
Renfrow 3-113 1 td
Wright 2-16
Cody Thompson 2-28
J hill 2-12
Wallace 1-17
De Paola 1-9
Jacobs 1-20
Butler 1-4
Washington 1-7

Pretty good stuff. Seems to play the same online now. Didn’t do that before. Haven’t played but 2 game. Got blown out in the first one 35-13 by divisional foe chargers. Seen another KR TD in the first game.

Raiders are 1-1.

Sent from my iPad

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 12-07-2018, 12:12 AM   #1530
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm curious if you guys are seeing comparable stats between the games you watch in slowsim and those that are played when you advance a week (I'm assuming that's how you do it, if not watching every game).

As I've mentioned before, I slowsim through every single game so I can be sure that everything is being run on the most even playing field (pardon the pun) so that my team or players can have a fair chance as stat leaders or whatever.

I'd really love to save the time by not having to control every team and slowsim out every game but I'm worried that the sliders won't be used the same between the slowsim and other methods.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:17 AM   #1531
MVP

Too early to tell now, but the offense seems way more controlled. Only 3 games in and I haven’t seen anything crazy yet. The game gets tighter and tighter with each of these patches.

I think you can play as a single-team and get fair stats. The computer simmed stats are pretty close to real life averages. Only difference is there’s a lack fo qb runs when you advance the week sim.

Pretty shocked at how well this is playing in online CFM. When the season’s up, i’ll Post my stat rankings. May give an update in week 8. Now im saying online sim is completely okay with this set, but early on, it looks really good.

Cpu is subbing backs better now.

This game just keeps getting better.

Still need more games to test. But it seems like as soon as I finalize something, there’s a new patch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sticks2681
I'm curious if you guys are seeing comparable stats between the games you watch in slowsim and those that are played when you advance a week (I'm assuming that's how you do it, if not watching every game).

As I've mentioned before, I slowsim through every single game so I can be sure that everything is being run on the most even playing field (pardon the pun) so that my team or players can have a fair chance as stat leaders or whatever.

I'd really love to save the time by not having to control every team and slowsim out every game but I'm worried that the sliders won't be used the same between the slowsim and other methods.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2018, 12:25 AM   #1532
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
I think you can play as a single-team and get fair stats. The computer simmed stats are pretty close to real life averages. Only difference is there’s a lack fo qb runs when you advance the week sim..
Thanks, Tommy. I may try starting a second franchise to test it out with just one team.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:31 AM   #1533
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sticks2681
Thanks, Tommy. I may try starting a second franchise to test it out with just one team.
Good or bad, tell us how it goes.

Feel like the penalty slider changes I made helped. Penalties are on the money so far and those penalties are negating plays that used to be big gains and it’s got the stats right. Mainly the offensive holding. Seeing 3-4 of these a game now.

Sliders look a little better. These latest patches have been more enhancements than anything. Don’t feel like I’m chasing anything this year. Last patch there were a few changes. This patch i made the penalty changes based on how it when with last patch. Just needed to see more to get the yardage averages balanced. Looking really, really good this year. So cool we can just plug and play quick after a patch. Even if i have to make slight changes, it shouldn’t be many.

Keep in touch with how it’s rolling.

Teams finished:
Old 12-07-2018, 03:01 AM   #1534
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Good stuff! I’ll look to get some test games in this weekend! I’ll report back as soon as I do though! I’ll probably run some games as I run some errands this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-07-2018, 03:48 AM   #1535
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

A Bobby Hebert reference,takes me back...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2018, 09:06 AM   #1536
MVP

Seen the cpu AI go for it on 4th and 1 on the opponents 40 and it was early in the first quarter. Very cool to see. Seems like the cpu AI is getting better and better with each patch.

Had to quit a game in the middle on the online cfm. May be best to restart the game after each contest with online. Don’t think profile delete is needed. Don’t know. Pretty green with how online cfm works. Never fooled with it much, and when i did, it was play the moments.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »