Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2018, 12:18 AM   #1665
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpersak
Does editing traits for players mess with the gameplay at all?
Yes they will mess with gameplay. It’s best to leave them alone. The high motor stuff has been tuned down and doesn’t affect the game like it did upon release.

Sorry for the late response on this.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2018, 02:31 AM   #1666
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Yes they will mess with gameplay. It’s best to leave them alone. The high motor stuff has been tuned down and doesn’t affect the game like it did upon release.

Sorry for the late response on this.
Thanks Tommy. The franchise I have going now with the Patriots has no trait edits whatsoever and it seems to play better than the Raiders franchise I had before with trait edits
Old 12-30-2018, 05:28 AM   #1667
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Tommy that last game I told you about I played with the latest ea roster update that include some changes as recent as earlier this week since you recommend default type rosters
Old 12-30-2018, 03:57 PM   #1668
Just started!

in the OP you state "Ignore the clock settings in here. Use bottlefed’s setup. It’s money."

Can you please point me in the direction of that? or update the OP please? Thanks, and thanks for the work on these.
Old 12-30-2018, 04:45 PM   #1669
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOpener
in the OP you state "Ignore the clock settings in here. Use bottlefed’s setup. It’s money."

Can you please point me in the direction of that? or update the OP please? Thanks, and thanks for the work on these.
Sorry for the confusion there. When i updated these, i didn’t see the opening sentence. I left a recap of the clock thing at the top of the OP for quick reference. I also included it in the steps for inputting sliders. My bad on it being worded crazy. When i edited, i missed deleting that sentence. Thanks for pointing it out. That was super-confusing.

Just as a recap on the clock setups, There’s 2 clock setups, MM and CFM. That may be where the confusion is. You have to make two clock settings changes, one in MM and a change in CFM.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 12-30-2018 at 04:51 PM.
Old 12-31-2018, 05:30 AM   #1670
Just started!

Thanks for clearing that part of the clock times up..
Have another question now please at the top you have...

"So to recap
Main menu:
9 minutes
Accelerated clock on
Run off 25 seconds

CFM:
9 minutes
Accelerated clock on
Run off “off”

Then further down you have
"Difficulty - all madden
Injuries - 40
Fatigue - 65
Quarter Length - 9 minutes
Acc Clock - Off
********In Main Menu, turn accelerated clock on and change the run off to 25, and it will stay at 25, then turn accelerated clock back off.

In cfm, do the same thing as MM, but in cfm, the runoff doesn’t change back to 25, it’ll still be 20, but the effects of the clock stick. As is now, since the patch, if you dont do this, you’re really playing with accelerated clock ON even though it’s off. The time disappears just before the team approaches the line of scrimmage."

I am assuming the first should also be acc clock to off after setting 25 but it states currently on?
Old 12-31-2018, 09:13 AM   #1671
MVP

It’s right. Accelerated clock needs to be ON in MM. this is right. What this does is gives you the Quick Presentation that’s in Play Now. Also if you don’t do this, you’ll be playing with accelerated clock on. It’s really thought to explain, but without this setup, you have time that disappears from the scoreboard when they approach the huddle the clock doesn’t do a quick run through the playclock like accelerated clock does. It disappears. It’s very strange, but this is the fix. Sorry it makes it look like accelerated clock is on, but it isnt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOpener
Thanks for clearing that part of the clock times up..
Have another question now please at the top you have...

"So to recap
Main menu:
9 minutes
Accelerated clock on
Run off 25 seconds

CFM:
9 minutes
Accelerated clock on
Run off “off”

Then further down you have
"Difficulty - all madden
Injuries - 40
Fatigue - 65
Quarter Length - 9 minutes
Acc Clock - Off
********In Main Menu, turn accelerated clock on and change the run off to 25, and it will stay at 25, then turn accelerated clock back off.

In cfm, do the same thing as MM, but in cfm, the runoff doesn’t change back to 25, it’ll still be 20, but the effects of the clock stick. As is now, since the patch, if you dont do this, you’re really playing with accelerated clock ON even though it’s off. The time disappears just before the team approaches the line of scrimmage."

I am assuming the first should also be acc clock to off after setting 25 but it states currently on?

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2019, 09:07 PM   #1672
MVP

Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Slideri

Got nine teams down on the classic set.
Full 75 plus tons in FA

Eagles
Falcons
Giants
Patriots
49ers
Cowboys
Ravens

Bills—just 48 players
Jags—about 50 guys, but ill add Matt jones and a couple of more. Not gonna give them 75, could use other guys that deserve to be on the file.

Assante did a roster and im reediting and adding players. These are the teams ive done.

Xbox gamer tag: Haughtypine7723

File name: Assantegreatestteamsever

Game’s playing even better with these rosters. Seeing animations ive never seen. It’s good stuff.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »