Home

Old 01-02-2019, 09:19 PM   #1673
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Also gonna do the current playoff games in play now. Play now is playing really, really awesome right now. Way better and more consistent than CFM. Using the O.P. But iím Using expert in intro like before, but im changing skill level to Pro in the Main Menu.

Iíll post my boxscore on the playoff. Gonna be hard to not watch these classic teams though. See how close madden gets the scores.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 01-03-2019, 11:32 AM   #1674
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Also gonna do the current playoff games in play now. Play now is playing really, really awesome right now. Way better and more consistent than CFM. Using the O.P. But iím Using expert in intro like before, but im changing skill level to Pro in the Main Menu.

Iíll post my boxscore on the playoff. Gonna be hard to not watch these classic teams though. See how close madden gets the scores.
That should be fun . I am loving playnow
Old 01-03-2019, 02:57 PM   #1675
MVP

HC00023 is streaming Steelers/Pats in Play Now. Pretty good stuff. Heís gonna be running the playoff teams when the roster update hits tomorrow. Stream is smooth too.

https://youtu.be/kHWvrYJKO_I

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2019, 04:50 PM   #1676
MVP

Cool stuff with the classic rosters that you wonít see with default rosters or default sliders and settings. Never seen a play quite like this.

https://youtu.be/Q9C_dSjIl-A

Teams finished:
Old 01-04-2019, 05:55 PM   #1677
MVP

Taking a sabbatical from O.S. Not posting or visiting for a while. Keep posting your results.

Teams finished:
Old 01-07-2019, 09:49 PM   #1678
Rookie

OVR: 2

Qb acc at 90 does that help with coverage sacks?
Old 01-07-2019, 10:20 PM   #1679
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubie
Qb acc at 90 does that help with coverage sacks?
With this exact setup, yes. But with other setups it should work too. They throw the ball away more and you see more natural incompletions. But you only see this on Pro Skill Level with the Expert in the Intro like I said. In the other skill levels, the qbs set at 90 qb acc would throw into tight windows almost every time. They never lead recievers open or had bad throws. On the other skill levels, there were too many deflections because they tried to squeeze passes in tight windows all the time. But with this setup youíll see a wide variety of qb action. And stats too. Ive seen guys complete 40 percent and guys only have 3 incompletions, but itís dinking and dunking. Ive seen tom Brady held to under 50 percent completion percentage several times. HC0023 has too.

This 90 qb acc makes qbs play true to ratings so thereís no need for trait or rating edits. The oblivious guys still play oblivious but they wont go into that thing where the keep running backwards. You might see that happen once ever 8 games. Weíre seeing around 2-6 sacks a games with these. With occasional 7+ sack games, but those games donít happen very often.

Teams finished:
Old 01-14-2019, 06:50 PM   #1680
MVP

the generic books seem to work better with these classic rosters ive been working. it’s very hard to explain, but it feels like there’s no assigned situationals and plays aren’t star rated in the generics. it was the same way last year. the AI just runs their best players and chance to win for most of the game and it also depends on the other teams d. im seeing better pass rush now with the sliders i provided. that was the only gripe i had about this setup. these generic books somehow increase pass rush with no slider adjustments or ratings tweaks with the classic set. just throwing this out here. i promised a playbook/scheme writeup. this is just a small piece of that writeup.

the run balanced generic playbook. this and run heavy are kind of switched or so i think, run heavy doesnt have as many spread/shotgun forms, but they go to these forms too much it seems. run balanced is way better. its like the west coast book, but doesnt have the far/near or splitback sets. they stay in i/offset i/single back on most 1st and second downs. and throw more intermediate routes. teams that can throw will still throw out of it too. dont be thrown off by the run balanced moniker.

west coast playbook is the best, most diverse playbook in the game. it has every formation you can think of. single back, several i forms, far/near/split backs, shotgun with a 5 wide package. in these early tests, teams are staying under center for the majority of the game. qbs scramble more with this book, that’s why run balanced is an alternative.

run and shoot. a lot like the old offense. qbs scramble. lots of 3-4 wr sets in shotgun pistol and under center. just watched the falcons with Vick running it. was pretty sweet to watch. not much viewing time, 1 game, but it looks good in this one game.

spread-its the west coast offense from the shotgun. zone running backs and athletic qbs should thrive in this.

try to stay away from Run Heavy and Balanced. just never liked these two. balanced is good for a team with two tight ends.they throw to TEs a lot with this book. the run heavy, i just never personally liked it. run balanced is way more diverse to get teams to play to their strengths.

the 49ers play equals the Air Coryell offense. teams power run and throw deep with this book. by far the best Air Coryell playbook ever assembled for a video game

Sent from my iPad

Teams finished:

Last edited by tommycoa; 01-14-2019 at 06:55 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »