Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2019, 10:32 AM   #1705
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

I’m in cfm running Falcons/eagles. Atl leads 17-13 with 3 minutes left in the third. Stepped out, haven’t watched it all, but it looks good. Stats look good too. Almost the 4th quarter and both teams are under 250 yards total offense. Ryan’s throwing for 70 percent, but that’s what he threw on the year. He threw over 70 percent 9 times this year. His season average was 69.4.

Wentz is 19/32. 59 percent. He was 69 percent on the year too.

Only problem there may be is the deflections from what i can tell. Still early on. Rushing looks good too. Almost the 4th. Ryan is 19-25. 76 percent. He threw in the 76 percent neighborhood 6 times this year. Twice he threw better than 76 percent. He had 1 83 percent game. Wentz only threw under 60 percent once last year. Will post the complete boxscore when the game ends. Just an update.

Using the OP sliders. But i also loaded the gameplay sliders and penalty sliders from my Play now/Main Menu set and loaded them into the cfm. Some good action here too. This is playing like Play Now so far.

League average completion percentage is 65 percent this season.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 01-25-2019 at 10:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2019, 11:21 AM   #1706
MVP

In the first possession of OT, Matt ryan hit calvin Ridley for a 78 yard game-winning bomb to win 33-27.

Before OT, both teams had 371 yard of total offense each. This is 21 yards over the nfl season average. You want some games slightly over like this and some slightly under. Stats got blurred when it went to OT because a 78 yard pass won the game.

Falcons. Eagles
455. Total offense. 371
117. Rushing. 111
338. Pass. 260
19. First downs. 20
0. PR. 6
41. KR. 67
0. Turnover. 1
11-17. 3rd down. 7/15
6-45. Penalties 6-30

77 passes/3 sacks/51 runs=131 plays. 5 plays in OT 126 plays in regulation. 124 plays is real average
7 tfls/16 pass deflections

Ryan
32/43 74% 363 3 tds no picks

Wentz 28/44 63% 3td/1 int

Rushing
Atlanta
Coleman 25-112 4.4 1 td 2 broken tackles 25 long

Hill 2-5

Eagles
Sproles 19-97 5.1 3 BTK 15 long
Scott 3-8
Kuhn 1-6

Receiving
Hooper 7-68
Ridley 7-170 1 td
Sanu 5-42 1 td
Saubert 4-32
Jones 4-30 1 td
Coleman 3-10
Paulson 1-6
Hill 1-5

Eagles
Ertz 8-101
Wallace 4-32 1 td
Goedert 4-32
Sproles 4-20
Agholor 3-15 1 td
Jefferey 3-33 1 td
Tate 2-29

Average NFL Game for comparison’

62.9 plays=126 plays
5.6 yards per play
1.4 turnovers
20.4 first downs——>check mark 19 and 20
22.4 completions——>higher in this game
34.5 pass attempts———> higher in this one
237 yards passing———both qbs were 14 yards over this at the end of regulation
1.7 tds 1.3 higher than real life
26 rushing attempts falcons had 27 and eagles had 23
114 yards right on the money 117+111=128/2=114
4.4 average 4.5 is real average
6.7 penalties right on the money
57.5 yards of penalties less with both team combined this had 75 yards less
21.8 points a little higher
2.5 sacks a game 3 sacks, 2 less sacks than the average
4.5 deflections

Deflections are high. Can never get this to average 9 a game. Most games in the past got 11. This one had 16 which isnt too bad.

On the season ryan hit 69.4 percent of his passes and in he game he was 74 percent and he went over 70 9 times last year; wentz was 65 percent in real life and In this game wentz was 63.

One game in and it looks good to me. Let me test a few more. See where the stats take us.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 01-25-2019 at 11:29 AM.
Old 01-25-2019, 11:45 AM   #1707
Rookie

OVR: 0

I followed the OP with inputting everything should I be ok or do I need to load any sliders into cfm

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-25-2019, 12:28 PM   #1708
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSCUkicker
I followed the OP with inputting everything should I be ok or do I need to load any sliders into cfm

Let me test a few more games and I’ll share what im using.. only real difference is putting gameplay sliders into cfm, then loading into cfm.

Teams finished:
Old 01-25-2019, 05:13 PM   #1709
Rookie

For these are you supposed to go into to super sim and select slow and sim to end of game or how to you play on these?

Old 01-25-2019, 06:05 PM   #1710
Rookie

Sorry for the questions but I’m confused on how exactly you set up a franchise I’ve seen talk about doing 32 team set up. Just want clarity so I know what to do

Old 01-25-2019, 06:22 PM   #1711
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSCUkicker
For these are you supposed to go into to super sim and select slow and sim to end of game or how to you play on these?

Yeah. In cfm you have to set it to super sim and slow.

About the control setup. It plays better if you take ownership of the team your team is playing against.

To take ownership (this is for xbox, im sure PS4 is the same, not sure about PC) look in the top right hand corner and you’ll see a tab with a owner on it. Mash the joystick, cant remember which one. Away from xbox right now. When you press the correct joystick, a tab should come down. Select create a new character. Choose the owner for the team you’re going against. You don’t have to set anything up in that coaches profile. Just choose it for that week you play them. After the game, delete the character.

When i get back to my console, i’ll Check and give specific instructions on how to do this. Maybe someone else can jump in.

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2019, 08:14 PM   #1712
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Yeah. In cfm you have to set it to super sim and slow.

About the control setup. It plays better if you take ownership of the team your team is playing against.

To take ownership (this is for xbox, im sure PS4 is the same, not sure about PC) look in the top right hand corner and you’ll see a tab with a owner on it. Mash the joystick, cant remember which one. Away from xbox right now. When you press the correct joystick, a tab should come down. Select create a new character. Choose the owner for the team you’re going against. You don’t have to set anything up in that coaches profile. Just choose it for that week you play them. After the game, delete the character.

When i get back to my console, i’ll Check and give specific instructions on how to do this. Maybe someone else can jump in.

Got it thank you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »