Old 01-25-2019, 10:46 PM   #1714
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSCUkicker
Actually how do you delete the character I canít figure it out

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Some stuff came up and Iím not at home. Wonít be until tomorrow sometime. When i get back home, ill go on and write down the actual steps. Itís in the final tab wheh you scroll right on the cfm i believe. It says something like ďretire this character.Ē My bad i threw you off with the delete thing. The game calls it retire. If you canít find it, iíll Do what i said with the steps.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 01-31-2019, 04:00 AM   #1715
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

I have so far played one game with current OP and current patch, nothing to report of anything out the unusual. I believe if you donít follow the OP exactly, results will be screwy. Iíll post my game stats as soon as I got my sample size. After one game, everything to me felt perfect. We also gotta remember itís a video game to, wont ever be 100% perfect.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2019, 03:15 PM   #1716
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Game 1:

Cardinals Vs Falcons

25-18 score
299-388 offensive yards
110-128 rushing yards
189-260 passing yards
11-16 first downs
1 each on turnovers
40-45 penalty yards
15:57-20:02 TOP

Matt Ryan 24/34 284 yards 2 TDs 1 Pick 3 sacks
Josh Rosen 16/23 216 Yards 1 TD 1
Pick 3 sacks
Tevin Coleman 22 carries 123 Yards 5.6 YPC
Nate Reynolds 24 carries 108 Yards 4.5 YPC 2 TDs

8 deflections, 6 sacks total, two Ints, 4 dropped passes combined.

I see solid gameplay so far. Iíll continue testing. This test game was done in my current cardinals franchise in year 2. Iím going to create a new franchise and test it. So far, current OP is fine with recent patch. Iíll keep you posted Tommy. Thanks for all your hard work!

Edit: I am also using Preseason rosters and not active. Iíve read in numerous threads that preseason roster always plays better. I donít know the truth behind it, but if itís true I rather be safe and use it.

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 01-31-2019 at 03:29 PM.
Old 01-31-2019, 04:23 PM   #1717
MVP

Good stuff, MVP. With all the server issues, HC has been doing Play Now games with default rosters, and heís getting good results too.

Had some personal stuff come up, but the limited games i tested, one game looked awesome, and the next the offense was too high. It was hit and miss. But that was with updated rosters.

Maybe the default rosters are the way to go now. I know before it was the other way around. These things can change.

That boxscore looked awesome. If you donít mind, keep posting them.

Thanks for the help, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Game 1:

Cardinals Vs Falcons

25-18 score
299-388 offensive yards
110-128 rushing yards
189-260 passing yards
11-16 first downs
1 each on turnovers
40-45 penalty yards
15:57-20:02 TOP

Matt Ryan 24/34 284 yards 2 TDs 1 Pick 3 sacks
Josh Rosen 16/23 216 Yards 1 TD 1
Pick 3 sacks
Tevin Coleman 22 carries 123 Yards 5.6 YPC
Nate Reynolds 24 carries 108 Yards 4.5 YPC 2 TDs

8 deflections, 6 sacks total, two Ints, 4 dropped passes combined.

I see solid gameplay so far. Iíll continue testing. This test game was done in my current cardinals franchise in year 2. Iím going to create a new franchise and test it. So far, current OP is fine with recent patch. Iíll keep you posted Tommy. Thanks for all your hard work!

Edit: I am also using Preseason rosters and not active. Iíve read in numerous threads that preseason roster always plays better. I donít know the truth behind it, but if itís true I rather be safe and use it.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 01-31-2019, 05:47 PM   #1718
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Good stuff, MVP. With all the server issues, HC has been doing Play Now games with default rosters, and heís getting good results too.

Had some personal stuff come up, but the limited games i tested, one game looked awesome, and the next the offense was too high. It was hit and miss. But that was with updated rosters.

Maybe the default rosters are the way to go now. I know before it was the other way around. These things can change.

That boxscore looked awesome. If you donít mind, keep posting them.

Thanks for the help, man.

Seattle Vs Rams

27-30 Score
469-472 total offense
105-110 rushing yards
364-362 passing yards
18-20 first downs
2 turnovers by each team
3-20 5-30 for penalties
17:30 and 18:30 TOP

Russell Wilson 25/39 373 Yards 3 TDs 1 pick
Jared Goff 35/46 370 Yards 3 TDs 1 Pick

Rashad Penny 18 carries 68 Yards 3.7 YPC
Justin Davis 18 carries 67 Yards 3.7 YPC
Russell Wilson 6 carries 33 Yards 5.5 YPC

Doug Baldwin 10 catches 180 Yards 1 TD
Tyler Higbee 9 catches 120 Yards 2 TDs
Brandin Cooks 6 catches 64 Yards 1 TD

1 sack for Rams and 1 sack for Seahawks. 2 Ints, 15 Deflections though. More passing which makes sense to me honestly. Offensive of numbers are up a bit, but it isnít terrible though. Other game wasnít like this, so variety there. Iíll keep testing.

Old 01-31-2019, 08:00 PM   #1719
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Alright, I did get another game in. It was solid, stats werenít bad. I am noticing one thing though, pressure on the QB is a concern. I think its the main concern leading to all these inflating offense of numbers. For example: it was 3rd and 15 and packers had the ball against the Eagles. I counted it doing one Mississippi (Had this happen in Rams game too) Rodgers ended up having like 10 seconds to stand around in the pocket and have one of his WRs come running back to be wide open for a first down. This has happened a combine 6 times over 2 two games. 3 each. It has happened on a 2nd and 10, various times. Itís like the d-line doesnít get a push and the o-line just holds them there without any issues. Then the coverage is just good and eventually itíll break down sense no one can get to the QB and wide open.
If this was me, I would say if getting a bit more QB pressure, the offensive yards and all would come down and not be in the constant 400ís. Coverage feels really good, run game feels solid.
Iím no expert and I know you have tested this a crap load and I love your work, Iím just thinking what might be the reason the offensive numbers are a tad too high. This isnít a game breaker though. In fact, starting my CFM with current OP and going with it.

Old 01-31-2019, 08:38 PM   #1720
MVP

With the updated rosters, iím Not seeing the 10 second thing. Longest i see them hold it is for like 7 seconds. Might happen twice a game.

One reason I always used the updated rosters is that they donít call as many shot plays. I think that might be what youíre seeing with the preseason rosters. Itís like the updated rosters have better tendencies with playcalling and calls it more based on percentages from the real nfl season while the preseason/default roster calls plays purely based on the star ratings in the default playbooks. No way to prove this. Just what ive noticed after watching both rosters with the same sliders.

The cpu offensive attack is a little more aggressive since the December patch. Yesterday i tried wr catch at 50, but it was too strong. Try it at 52, then 51.

If this doesnít work, i have another out of the box idea that doesnít involve any slider movement. Big part of the problem is the offenses are throwing the ball too deep, even if itís not shot plays, theyíre not going short enough. Most nfl passes only travel 5-10 yards beyond the line of scrimmage. This out of the box fix would involve changing the schemes to some kind of west coast attack. Iíd have to build a list. I think this would help and keep the offenses from going too deep. Ive tested this with the all-time roster set ive been re-editing, and this works very well. Itís like when the players dont match the scheme so well, it really tames the offense

But before we get that deep, try this slight adjustment with wr catch. Itís like these play beautiful one game, and the next game thereís too many offensive yards. Itís very strange, but itís the same thing that happened since the December patch. Offensive attack became too aggressive. Pretty sure this scheme trick would work if the wr catch thing doesnít. Seems like the games the play real real stats, have teams running some kind of west coast scheme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Alright, I did get another game in. It was solid, stats werenít bad. I am noticing one thing though, pressure on the QB is a concern. I think its the main concern leading to all these inflating offense of numbers. For example: it was 3rd and 15 and packers had the ball against the Eagles. I counted it doing one Mississippi (Had this happen in Rams game too) Rodgers ended up having like 10 seconds to stand around in the pocket and have one of his WRs come running back to be wide open for a first down. This has happened a combine 6 times over 2 two games. 3 each. It has happened on a 2nd and 10, various times. Itís like the d-line doesnít get a push and the o-line just holds them there without any issues. Then the coverage is just good and eventually itíll break down sense no one can get to the QB and wide open.
If this was me, I would say if getting a bit more QB pressure, the offensive yards and all would come down and not be in the constant 400ís. Coverage feels really good, run game feels solid.
Iím no expert and I know you have tested this a crap load and I love your work, Iím just thinking what might be the reason the offensive numbers are a tad too high. This isnít a game breaker though. In fact, starting my CFM with current OP and going with it.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »