Home

Old 03-01-2019, 05:30 PM   #1737
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

I was reading your intro and you state you are using the active roster. I use imac's trait edits. Ex) high motor off and big hitter off. Do you need to apply the edits anymore? Is this set up for Hum vs. Cpu?

Last edited by giants76; 03-01-2019 at 06:10 PM.
Old 03-01-2019, 06:10 PM   #1738
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
I was reading your intro and you state you are using the active roster. I use imac's trait edits. Ex) high motor off and big hitter off. Do you need to apply the edits anymore? Can I also use this set up for all pro?
no need for edits. im holding off on the game right now since that last goofy patch and all of the glitches that are popping up with ball carrier momentum. i’d stick with pro. pro plays truer to ratings.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 03-01-2019, 06:13 PM   #1739
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
no need for edits. im holding off on the game right now since that last goofy patch and all of the glitches that are popping up with ball carrier momentum. i’d stick with pro. pro plays truer to ratings.
Are these settings for Hum vs. Cpu or Cpu vs. Cpu?
Old 03-01-2019, 06:22 PM   #1740
MVP

Quote:
Are these settings for Hum vs. Cpu or Cpu vs. Cpu?
cpu vs cpu. no clue how these will play with hum vs cpu. quit fooling with style a long time ago because there’s too much cheating when users press buttons. sometimes the cheating goes for the user, sometimes it goes against the user.

plus, when you play the game yourself, and something bad happens, it’s human nature to say the game cheated you. cpu vs cpu eliminates all of this. especially in play now.

before this patch, the game was a like a brand spankin new corvette in play now, while in cfm, it was an older model corvette that ran good sometimes but not all the times. now with this patch in play now, you still get good stats, the animations are just wonkier. Right now in play now, the games like the brand spankin’ new ‘Vette, but there’s a huge key mark down the side.

Roadman says they’re looking into fixing. lots of complaints. some people act like the new patch is end of the world. it’s not that bad, it’s just not as awesome as it was. in play now, pre-patch, this set-up was the best that’s ever been. stats, animations, players playing to ratings. now we get the ball carrier momentum that makes it look like a video game.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 03-01-2019, 07:11 PM   #1741
Banned

Is there anyway to prevent the cpu from kicking 65 yd field goals? Because they miss and give me good field postion. Any ideas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2019, 07:25 PM   #1742
MVP

Quote:
Is there anyway to prevent the cpu from kicking 65 yd field goals? Because they miss and give me good field postion. Any ideas?
deleting playcall suggestions helps this a lot. i see them go for it some, and sometimes it’s early in the game. also, you can edit kickers until they become the accurate tendency and they shouldn’t try as many long ones. this has worked with the all-time rosters ive been doing. doesn’t eliminate them completely but it helps.

in some ways the missed long field goals help the game with stats because it shortens the field for the other team to score and they usually have momentum after a missed fg and they’re going to get some yards. the shorter field helps curve the total offense stats. i think thats why the cpu does it so much without edits. i don’t see there near as much with the all time roster set and i didnt give too many kickers 90+ kick power. just the ones who deserved.

for modern guys, I’d keep tucker from baltimore where he is. he attempts those kicks in real life. for the other guys, put their kick power at 85 or below. I wouldn’t give too many 85s.3-4. i’d have the majority of the at 80.

Teams finished:
Old 03-01-2019, 08:11 PM   #1743
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
deleting playcall suggestions helps this a lot. i see them go for it some, and sometimes it’s early in the game. also, you can edit kickers until they become the accurate tendency and they shouldn’t try as many long ones. this has worked with the all-time rosters ive been doing. doesn’t eliminate them completely but it helps.

in some ways the missed long field goals help the game with stats because it shortens the field for the other team to score and they usually have momentum after a missed fg and they’re going to get some yards. the shorter field helps curve the total offense stats. i think thats why the cpu does it so much without edits. i don’t see there near as much with the all time roster set and i didnt give too many kickers 90+ kick power. just the ones who deserved.

for modern guys, I’d keep tucker from baltimore where he is. he attempts those kicks in real life. for the other guys, put their kick power at 85 or below. I wouldn’t give too many 85s.3-4. i’d have the majority of the at 80.
What should their accuracy be set at?
Old 03-01-2019, 08:45 PM   #1744
MVP

Quote:
What should their accuracy be set at?
Actual FG percentage. josh tucker hit 89.7 percent of his FGs this year, so his Accuracy rating would be a 90. give him 90 in both. 99 would be too much. tucker was 5-7 from 50+ this year and 38-54 in his lifetime. his lifetime percentage is 90.1. this is how i do it with all time rosters.isn’t a total fix but it helps some. like i said, sometimes the game wants the other team to have the short field for stat purposes.

also lowering their awareness to their actual percentage would help too. it might would even be better if you went with low awareness, like 75 and below for most kickers.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »