Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2019, 11:36 PM   #1745
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Thanks for your help so far. I have noticed that the HUM run game to over powering sometimes. Is there a way to make running more challeging for me. I am using Armors sliders and he has HUM run block set at 50 and CPU tak at 43. I lowered HUM run block to 0 and it had no effect. Any ideas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2019, 11:58 PM   #1746
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Thanks for your help so far. I have noticed that the HUM run game to over powering sometimes. Is there a way to make running more challeging for me. I am using Armors sliders and he has HUM run block set at 50 and CPU tak at 43. I lowered HUM run block to 0 and it had no effect. Any ideas?
Bump tackle to 50, and use that as a starting point, but you may have to go up from there.

Patch did some weird things to ball carriers and forward momentum. Big step back to how it was playing before the patch. Now sometimes rbs somehow fight for 5-6 extra yards since the patch. looks like a video game now.

feels like some opening release type stuff. on opening day, the game was the polar opposite, it was too tight and i had to crank tackle into the 0-10 range, but since then they fixed how tight it was and higher 30s tackle was the way to go. But now, it’s playing a bit too loose. it’s not horrible for me, but I made adjustments and it looks a little better. my next stop was 50 tackle.

run block slider.
haven’t messed with it below 50 this year. but from 50 upward, it does work. or it used to. haven’t adjusted this yet, but was about to bump it from 60 to 55 on the all time roster cpu vs cpu slider i’m working on.

if problems persist with slider adjustments, we’ll have to wait it out for a tuner. Roadman says MUT and tourney guys are upset about it on Twitter. May see something soon. Isn’t there a big tournament coming up? DC would know.

If they don’t fix it in the next few weeks, I have an idea that will probably fix it, but it involves edits. Not going to say what it is because someone may waste there time changing the edit and bam a new patch hits and somebody’s wasted time with minute edits.

Maybe they’ll fix it. This year they have a new team at EA that seem more responsive and quicker with patches. We got a tuner this year, and that was the first tuner we’ve seen in quite a while. Tuners used to be the thing back in the 360/PS3 days. moreso with NCAA compared to Madden. and I haven’t had to make many changes to sliders through all of these patches in cpu vs cpu mode for this year.

they really got it right with cpu vs cpu mode this year. Hope they fix this ball carrier momentum thing soon. not a dealbreaker for me, but I’m not watching as many of the all-time cpu/cpu games like I was before the patch. after the kids were in bed, I was staying up way too late, watching 2-3 games a night.Just isn’t the same magic as before. seen some amazing things with realistic stats with the all time set. i still see good stats, but that animation thing makes it way too video gamey. before, it looked like the real dudes out there.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 03-02-2019, 12:06 AM   #1747
Rookie

ended up putting the injuries to 30 and wasnt enough. then went to 35 and thats a sweet spot. getting a perfect amount. but this new patch killing me lol. i dont like how they b diving for six yards like a 4 yard loss sack turns into a 6 yard gain. probably wont watch as much till they fix it
Old 03-02-2019, 12:15 AM   #1748
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr141986
ended up putting the injuries to 30 and wasnt enough. then went to 35 and thats a sweet spot. getting a perfect amount. but this new patch killing me lol. i dont like how they b diving for six yards like a 4 yard loss sack turns into a 6 yard gain. probably wont watch as much till they fix it
I’m right there with you, man. if I want to kill time, i might watch a game, but it’s not addictive like it was before.

For me, it seems like the momentum thing always happens on runs from the shotgun. and on the classic set, ive got scat backs in the third down back slot, which is really the shotgun back slot, and i see earl campbell stopped in his tracks. but Chris johnson drags Mike Singletary and Dick Butkus 4-5 yards downfield.

Before this patch, I’m a kid pumping Alladin’s Castle tokens into Ninja Turtles Acrade Game. Can’t get enough. But now, I’m watching more TV shows in spare time.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 03-02-2019, 10:05 AM   #1749
Banned

Should I bother with QB edits anymore? I do shut off tight spiral and clutch with the exception for the top 3 QBs and I set QB accuracy to 90 and the cpu QB plays much better at 90. I also adjust the QB style to scramble of balanced. With the exceptions of the edits I have listed do I need to apply and else?
Old 03-02-2019, 10:15 AM   #1750
MVP

Quote:
Should I bother with QB edits anymore? I do shut off tight spiral and clutch with the exception for the top 3 QBs and I set QB accuracy to 90 and the cpu QB plays much better at 90. I also adjust the QB style to scramble of balanced. With the exceptions of the edits I have listed do I need to apply and else?
don’t put anybody at pocket passer in player edit traits screen, the one at the very top. pocket passer has shades of the qb statue glitch. balanced they move in the pocket like they should and sometimes scramble.

90 qb acc makes these traits work as they should. with the modern roster play now cpu cpu slider set someone said qbs were having too much time in the pocket, so i timed it. and dudes were hitting the next gen stat of snap to pass. pat mahomes was his real average. other guys were only off by milliseconds.

Teams finished:
Old 03-02-2019, 10:27 AM   #1751
MVP

Quote:
P.S

It’s good to see the 90 qb acc working well in hum vs cpu. Are you using pro skill level?

I would think that even though it’s in pro skill level, the 90 qb acc makes it feel more like all madden without all the madness.

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2019, 11:47 AM   #1752
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr141986
Good stuff. I will set mine to 35 when I hit CFM.

Are they pushing forward more since the bump down from 40 to 35?

Bump tackle up to 50 too. 5-11 tackles for loss for both teams total is where you want it to be. 6 and 7 tfls combined is the real NFL norm. there’s also some game when there’s only 0 or 1 tfl. and there’s a couple of games where there’s 16-20 tfls between both teams.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »