Home

Old 03-02-2019, 12:34 PM   #1753
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
P.S

Itís good to see the 90 qb acc working well in hum vs cpu. Are you using pro skill level?

I would think that even though itís in pro skill level, the 90 qb acc makes it feel more like all madden without all the madness.
I am still on all pro. I might eventually try pro. A lot of fellow gamers say all pro is the most organic version of the game. When the CPU is set to 90 it just seems there more alert. It really nice and when I blitz the CPU they try to find a open WR and get rid quickly. I don't know why sliders makers don't it set to 90 for the CPU. Its a game changer. Thanks for your help. If I have anymore questions I will be sure to ask you.
Old 03-02-2019, 02:38 PM   #1754
MVP

OVR: 6

only one game with tackle at 50 and the patch problems with forward ballcarrier momentum looks a lot better. some said sliders donít fix this problem, but it looks like itís fixed to me.

this is with my all time roster stuff. ball carriers still fall forward, but itís way more realistic than it looked before. it makes sense when they do it and they donít glide for 4-5 yards. looks more like pre-patch, maybe a little better. they spoiled me this year because the patches havent messed things up too much, this was the first instance.

again, this is only one game watched, but it looked like old times. and the tfls were money at 7. seeing lots more 1-2 yard runs. more than before this recent patch even. will report back over the next few day. my youngest daughterís got a birthday party about to kick-off.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 03-02-2019, 05:08 PM   #1755
Banned

I am going to plug your sliders in for a Hum vs. Cpu game. I am going to set Hum accuracy at 50. I am also going to set tackle at 50 because they are not lauching foward as much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2019, 06:26 PM   #1756
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
I am going to plug your sliders in for a Hum vs. Cpu game. I am going to set Hum accuracy at 50. I am also going to set tackle at 50 because they are not lauching foward as much.
just watched another game with tackle at 50. looks pretty money. i also knocked run block down to 50 as well. way more balanced and the animations make sense and isnít video game-ish. also seen 9 TFLsóright in the median.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 03-02-2019, 07:43 PM   #1757
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
just watched another game with tackle at 50. looks pretty money. i also knocked run block down to 50 as well. way more balanced and the animations make sense and isnít video game-ish. also seen 9 TFLsóright in the median.
When you plug your sliders in do you set them up in the main menu and upload in CFM or just leave main default and set them up in CFM?
Old 03-02-2019, 08:14 PM   #1758
MVP

Quote:
When you plug your sliders in do you set them up in the main menu and upload in CFM or just leave main default and set them up in CFM?
leave default in main menu and input in CFM. itís best to turn the visual aids and assists off in main menu. By assists i mean the things like ball carrier moves, auto strafe, coach mode, make those changes in main menu.

Itís a weird deal where if you donít load these assists in main menu, it wonít save when you change it in cfm and when you turn the game back on, the cfm loads the default main menu settings in CFM. The changes to these settings you make donít save in the main menu. but when you turn off the console and play another CFM game, the default Main menu settings will load. Again this is only for the assists and the visual aid and sound too.

or it worked this way before this last patch. itís really hard to explain. hope that makes sense. what happens in main menu, happens in cfm with these assist settings. and donít forget the visual settings, make these changes in main menu, too.

if the assists thing doesnít make sense, iíll try to find a better way to explain. itís pretty wonky how it works. donít have the game on to go through the process.

Teams finished:
Old 03-02-2019, 10:14 PM   #1759
Banned

This is my crazy observation. I believe the CPU plays harder on excelerated clock versus slow clock. Plus, I never get a balanced time of posession with a slow clock. I have tried a million different slider sets and the time is always balanced with excelerated clock. Will auto subs mess up gameplay because armor believes it has no effect. What is your take? Also, should I lower run block down to 50 for both?
Old 03-02-2019, 10:24 PM   #1760
MVP

Quote:
This is my crazy observation. I believe the CPU plays harder on excelerated clock versus slow clock. Plus, I never get a balanced time of posession with a slow clock. I have tried a million different slider sets and the time is always balanced with excelerated clock. Will auto subs mess up gameplay because armor believes it has no effect. What is your take? Also, should I lower run block down to 50 for both?
See tons of even TOP evenness with accelerated clock off.

Donít see problems with slow clock at all. Accelerated clock causes all kinds of problems. Qbs dont audible being the biggest one. I could take my same exact sliders, plug them in with accelerated clock on and the game goes nuts.

Iíd go 50 with run block.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »