Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 03-15-2019, 07:13 AM   #1793
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
The ravens offensive playbook is the best playbook in the game. Now i donít mean itíll score 45 points a game, i mean that it keeps most passes 0-10 yards downfield. And it helps spread the ball with running back via the specialty subs.
That sounds like exactly what Iím looking for. Iíll give that one a try for my next one
Old 03-15-2019, 09:14 AM   #1794
Rookie

Another quick question I had relates to the accelerated clock steps you have in the OP.

At the very top of the OP, you say

So to recap
Main menu:
9 minutes
Accelerated clock on
Run off 25 seconds

But in the sliders themselves you say

********In Main Menu, turn accelerated clock on and change the run off to 25, and it will stay at 25, then turn accelerated clock back off

My question is: Which set up should we be doing for accelerated clock in the main menu? The first setup doesn't say to turn the accelerated clock back off but the second setup does. Am I missing something?

Thanks!
Old 03-15-2019, 10:37 AM   #1795
MVP

OVR: 6

Itís a weird set-up that doesnít make sense when you look at it on paper. Pretty hard to explain. But if you donít use this exact setup for cfm, the accelerated clock will still be on...now you wonít really be able to notice the accelerated clock is on because it doesnít fly down with fast ticking, the time simply disappears from the clock when the qb breaks the huddle and they walk to the line of scrimmage. On paper none of this stuff makes sense, it trust me it does.

OK in the Main menu, set the clock to 25, then turn accelerated clock on.

In cfm, leave accelerated clock ON. But the run-off, turn it to 0. Technically the accelrated clock is on, but itís because the runoff is at 0. This doesnít make a lot of sense, but it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpersak
Another quick question I had relates to the accelerated clock steps you have in the OP.

At the very top of the OP, you say

So to recap
Main menu:
9 minutes
Accelerated clock on
Run off 25 seconds

But in the sliders themselves you say

********In Main Menu, turn accelerated clock on and change the run off to 25, and it will stay at 25, then turn accelerated clock back off

My question is: Which set up should we be doing for accelerated clock in the main menu? The first setup doesn't say to turn the accelerated clock back off but the second setup does. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2019, 10:45 AM   #1796
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Itís a weird set-up that doesnít make sense when you look at it on paper. Pretty hard to explain. But if you donít use this exact setup for cfm, the accelerated clock will still be on...now you wonít really be able to notice the accelerated clock is on because it doesnít fly down with fast ticking, the time simply disappears from the clock when the qb breaks the huddle and they walk to the line of scrimmage. On paper none of this stuff makes sense, it trust me it does.

OK in the Main menu, set the clock to 25, then turn accelerated clock on.

In cfm, leave accelerated clock ON. But the run-off, turn it to 0. Technically the accelrated clock is on, but itís because the runoff is at 0. This doesnít make a lot of sense, but it works.
Wow you guys really have gotten into the nitty gritty with these things you find. How do you guys not go crazy testing this stuff out? Lol. I appreciate the help Tommy.
Old 03-15-2019, 10:52 AM   #1797
MVP

Quote:
Wow you guys really have gotten into the nitty gritty with these things you find. How do you guys not go crazy testing this stuff out? Lol. I appreciate the help Tommy.
HC00023 noticed the clock disappearing and found the Main Menu formula and bakedchaney discovered the CFM fix.

I still donít know how HC caught that the clock was disappearing. Huge find back during the December patch.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 03-15-2019, 10:31 PM   #1798
Rookie

Ya its running good on reg rosters. Seeing allot pf offense but thats cause im just doing playoffs rb cause i wanna get further into the years of the franchise and see more down the rd
Old 03-16-2019, 12:00 PM   #1799
Rookie

Kind of a random thought but with how bad regression hits, I was just curious how people deal with countering this?

Iím sick of having to draft a new corner or running back once they hit the age of 29-30. Itís kind of ridiculous considering that there are actual players that play exceptional into their early-mid 30ís. I mean look at guys like Terrell Suggs.

For Madden 20, they definitely need to change this. Running backs donít start regressing in real life until around 30 so I can see that but positions like tight end, receiver, linebacker, or any position on the defensive or offensive line can see players that are 30-35 play exceptionally well.

I was thinking of just manually going in and bumping the stats that get massively downgraded to counteract this in the meantime.

Thoughts?
Old 03-16-2019, 12:31 PM   #1800
MVP

Iíd bump the ratings.

Only negative is that you run into the problem of the other cpu teams having the revolving door at corner.

Quote:
Kind of a random thought but with how bad regression hits, I was just curious how people deal with countering this?

Iím sick of having to draft a new corner or running back once they hit the age of 29-30. Itís kind of ridiculous considering that there are actual players that play exceptional into their early-mid 30ís. I mean look at guys like Terrell Suggs.

For Madden 20, they definitely need to change this. Running backs donít start regressing in real life until around 30 so I can see that but positions like tight end, receiver, linebacker, or any position on the defensive or offensive line can see players that are 30-35 play exceptionally well.

I was thinking of just manually going in and bumping the stats that get massively downgraded to counteract this in the meantime.

Thoughts?

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »