Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2019, 01:16 PM   #1801
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Gonna be outta pocket for the next coupla days because my uncle died. Keep posting about what you guys are seeing, and I’ll be back soon.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2019, 02:02 PM   #1802
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0
My condolences on the death in your family. God Bless.
Old 03-17-2019, 03:45 PM   #1803
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Gonna be outta pocket for the next coupla days because my uncle died. Keep posting about what you guys are seeing, and I’ll be back soon.
Im sorry for your loss bra. But i def will. Have a superbowl bengals vs cowboys and its a really good game 14-10 going into the fourth bengals winning. Mixon and zeke got hurt in this game. Been the coooper vs aj green show. Ive just been watching playoff games and im enjoying this much more cause they closer i guess and no blowouts
Old 03-17-2019, 03:47 PM   #1804
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpersak
Kind of a random thought but with how bad regression hits, I was just curious how people deal with countering this?

I’m sick of having to draft a new corner or running back once they hit the age of 29-30. It’s kind of ridiculous considering that there are actual players that play exceptional into their early-mid 30’s. I mean look at guys like Terrell Suggs.

For Madden 20, they definitely need to change this. Running backs don’t start regressing in real life until around 30 so I can see that but positions like tight end, receiver, linebacker, or any position on the defensive or offensive line can see players that are 30-35 play exceptionally well.

I was thinking of just manually going in and bumping the stats that get massively downgraded to counteract this in the meantime.

Thoughts?
If u do that u should probably do that for the whole nfl. I just let them regress. I used to do it but twkes too much time. And i like seeing the change
Old 03-17-2019, 03:57 PM   #1805
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr141986
Im sorry for your loss bra. But i def will. Have a superbowl bengals vs cowboys and its a really good game 14-10 going into the fourth bengals winning. Mixon and zeke got hurt in this game. Been the coooper vs aj green show. Ive just been watching playoff games and im enjoying this much more cause they closer i guess and no blowouts
Game plays better in the playoffs for sure. May be best to sim regular season and just watch all the playoff games. You would think the game would would super wonky in the playoffs, but for whatever reason, it plays a lot smoother.

Also something else ive always done but never shared is not having the favorite team in main menu match the teams im watching. Game plays a little more helper shelter with momentum, sometimes your team kicks a, sometimes is vice versa. Way more even if the favorite team doesn’t match the two that you’re watching.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2019, 11:18 PM   #1806
Rookie

Is it normal to have 15 total sacks in a game?
Old 03-18-2019, 11:29 PM   #1807
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slo1216
Is it normal to have 15 total sacks in a game?
No. Not normal at all. Should be 3-5 a game. Is this happening often or just once? If just once, it’s one of those anomaly type game. 15 sack game happen in real life too, but it’s rare. Was it two rookie or unseasoned qbs?

May be back to where you have to delete your profile after each game watched in CFM. Earlier in release we had to do the same thing. Also, be sure you’re deleting the playcall suggestions. Personally i redownload the suggestions and delete every time i turn on the console.

Teams finished:
Old 03-19-2019, 06:00 AM   #1808
Rookie

OVR: 2

Tommy have you been able to finish your legends roster? Looking forward to starting a season with them. Thanks for the hard work

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »