Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-19-2019, 12:31 PM   #1809
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Only 2 teams left and about 350 Free Agents. Got the cardinals and chargers left to do.

I’ve had tons of fun watching everyone of these teams—even the worst team, the Texans. Funeral stuff through me off, and plus, my hands and fingers were starting to ache. With the depth of the classic roster, i’ll Be playing madden 19 for several years.

In a couple of months, im gonna use the all time roster file and build specific year teams. Probably will to a 60s/70s file and a 80s/90s/00s type file. May be multiple files for the 80s/90s/00s rosters because the league was different than 60s/70s/ 60s and 70s teams stayed together more than today and because of that, the teams really didn’t change much in 10 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvgodawgs
Tommy have you been able to finish your legends roster? Looking forward to starting a season with them. Thanks for the hard work

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 03-19-2019, 01:40 PM   #1810
Rookie

OVR: 0

Another trick i do for the default rosters. Well i dont use default cause they bad. I use that franchise guys roster and draft classes. And i use cycloniacs xp sliders
Old 03-20-2019, 02:23 AM   #1811
Rookie

It was preseason game. Falcons Ryan vs jets darnold. I deleted my profile and play calling. It was first game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2019, 08:46 PM   #1812
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slo1216
It was preseason game. Falcons Ryan vs jets darnold. I deleted my profile and play calling. It was first game.
Don’t worry about stats in the pre-season. So many back-ups out there, you won’t get real stats. If you see several 7+ sack games in the regular season, holler back at me. I’ll give the cfm a look in the next couple of days, see what’s what since the patch. Haven’t played with current rosters since patch, been using the all-time set. Very hard to play with modern rosters once you’ve seen the all-time rosters in action. That’s why i haven’t testing much cfm/current roster stuff since December.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 03-20-2019, 08:48 PM   #1813
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr141986
Another trick i do for the default rosters. Well i dont use default cause they bad. I use that franchise guys roster and draft classes. And i use cycloniacs xp sliders
I’d 0 out the xp. No telling how bad this stuff messes with the game.

Teams finished:
Old 03-20-2019, 10:13 PM   #1814
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Don’t worry about stats in the pre-season. So many back-ups out there, you won’t get real stats. If you see several 7+ sack games in the regular season, holler back at me. I’ll give the cfm a look in the next couple of days, see what’s what since the patch. Haven’t played with current rosters since patch, been using the all-time set. Very hard to play with modern rosters once you’ve seen the all-time rosters in action. That’s why i haven’t testing much cfm/current roster stuff since December.
Ok will do. I use imacs v2 trait set does that affect it at all?
Old 03-20-2019, 10:24 PM   #1815
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slo1216
Ok will do. I use imacs v2 trait set does that affect it at all?
I’d use the original. I’m not impressed with these modified roster sets. The qbs play real to life with this slider set. Snap to pass times were milliseconds from the real players. Pat mahomes snap to pass time matched his real life snap to pass on the money.

These modified rosters don’t address the things that need to fixed like speed and acceleration. Besides speed and accel, i find ea gets it right. They’re using a formula similiar to stuff Playmakers uses. Sure, there’s more high rated players than Playmakers would do, but it doesnt make the high rated guys unstoppable. Just gives them a better chance of making big plays.

Most of these modified roster makers are playing off last years ideas.

Only thing I’d make sure of his none of the qbs have ideal for sense pressure or force passes.

I’d also make scramblers scramblers and everybody else balanced. Pocket passer is too much like the statue glitch. They dont move around at all. On balanced, they shuffle around and maneuver for lanes to throw through.

I always use the most current ea roster.

Teams finished:

Last edited by tommycoa; 03-20-2019 at 10:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2019, 10:45 PM   #1816
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
I’d use the original. I’m not impressed with these modified roster sets. The qbs play real to life with this slider set. Snap to pass times were milliseconds from the real players. Pat mahomes snap to pass time matched his real life snap to pass on the money.

These modified rosters don’t address the things that need to fixed like speed and acceleration. Besides speed and accel, i find ea gets it right. They’re using a formula similiar to stuff Playmakers uses. Sure, there’s more high rated players than Playmakers would do, but it doesnt make the high rated guys unstoppable. Just gives them a better chance of making big plays.

Most of these modified roster makers are playing off last years ideas.

Only thing I’d make sure of his none of the qbs have ideal for sense pressure or force passes.

I’d also make scramblers scramblers and everybody else balanced. Pocket passer is too much like the statue glitch. They dont move around at all. On balanced, they shuffle around and maneuver for lanes to throw through.

I always use the most current ea roster.

If you do edit qb traits, check out dcthompson’s thread. Great stuff. He nailed it. Only difference he has with me is he keeps some of them pocket passers.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...s-editing.html

Dc’s had some good stuff this year. I’d trust him more than anybody else, outside of playmakers. Millticket, raider Ren and Trojan man really bring it with this stuff too. Seems like dc mostly does edits and the other guys do ratings and some of the other traits. Playmakers does it all.

Check out all these guys threads.

Teams finished:

Last edited by tommycoa; 03-20-2019 at 10:47 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »