Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2019, 11:29 PM   #1817
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
If you do edit qb traits, check out dcthompson’s thread. Great stuff. He nailed it. Only difference he has with me is he keeps some of them pocket passers.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...s-editing.html

Dc’s had some good stuff this year. I’d trust him more than anybody else, outside of playmakers. Millticket, raider Ren and Trojan man really bring it with this stuff too. Seems like dc mostly does edits and the other guys do ratings and some of the other traits. Playmakers does it all.

Check out all these guys threads.
I will check them all out. Thanks for the help. Hopefully you can update OP soon
Old 03-21-2019, 12:34 AM   #1818
Rookie

Quote:
I’d use the original. I’m not impressed with these modified roster sets. The qbs play real to life with this slider set. Snap to pass times were milliseconds from the real players. Pat mahomes snap to pass time matched his real life snap to pass on the money.

These modified rosters don’t address the things that need to fixed like speed and acceleration. Besides speed and accel, i find ea gets it right. They’re using a formula similiar to stuff Playmakers uses. Sure, there’s more high rated players than Playmakers would do, but it doesnt make the high rated guys unstoppable. Just gives them a better chance of making big plays.

Most of these modified roster makers are playing off last years ideas.

Only thing I’d make sure of his none of the qbs have ideal for sense pressure or force passes.

I’d also make scramblers scramblers and everybody else balanced. Pocket passer is too much like the statue glitch. They dont move around at all. On balanced, they shuffle around and maneuver for lanes to throw through.

I always use the most current ea roster.
So no qb should have ideal sense pressure and forced passes? If not what you suggest?
Old 03-21-2019, 12:44 AM   #1819
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slo1216
So no qb should have ideal sense pressure and forced passes? If not what you suggest?
They shouldn’t have them both as ideal. Pat mahomes trigger happy/ideal. Gets the ball out quick and doesn’t force many passes. Tom Brady ideal/conservative. Breese ideal/conservative. Seems like i see scramblers scramble more realistic with the scrambling/average/conservative combo.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 03-21-2019, 01:32 AM   #1820
Rookie

Quote:
They shouldn’t have them both as ideal. Pat mahomes trigger happy/ideal. Gets the ball out quick and doesn’t force many passes. Tom Brady ideal/conservative. Breese ideal/conservative. Seems like i see scramblers scramble more realistic with the scrambling/average/conservative combo.
Thanks for your help. Sorry for all the questions.
Old 03-22-2019, 08:35 AM   #1821
MVP

No prob, man. That’s what I’m here for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slo1216
Thanks for your help. Sorry for all the questions.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2019, 07:11 PM   #1822
MVP

Throwing on a test game now for current rosters and CFM. Will post the results when I’m finished.

Teams finished:
Old 03-24-2019, 09:51 AM   #1823
MVP

Only got One test game in the cfm with current rosters. Before i watched I changed the OP sliders some based on the stuff I was using for the all time roster. It looked good in limited action. Just don’t have much time to test right now. Will try to watch another later and see if it holds up.

Made several changes to sliders on this. Don’t have them in front of me, away from the house. Completion percentages were a tad low because i put we catch at 49. Now this helps stats but hurts the game. May have to go back to 50 on catch. Dont know how some guys play with it significantly lower than 50. Sure they’re helping stats, but it also makes wrs not go for the ball as much on 49. Kindof like that guy you shoot hoops with that’s scared to go into the bodies under the boards for a rebound. Will probably shoot that back to 50 in next test game.

Some slider makers push for stats and stats alone, while i try to get the stats and animations on the field right. Plus, i know all you guys aren’t my alters. Lol. If the next game looks good, i’ll Share them so you guys can test them and we’ll tweak from there.

I get my feel of current rosters until December and then move onto to classic rosters, so im not gonna test like crazy like i did before because these sliders won’t be for me, they will be for you guys.

Test game i did was good, minus the lethargic wrs.

Teams finished:

Last edited by tommycoa; 03-24-2019 at 01:04 PM.
Old 03-25-2019, 12:12 PM   #1824
Rookie

OVR: 2

Any suggestions on how to get #1 WR more receptions? My TE, #2 & #3 WR all have more receptions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »