Home

Old 04-11-2019, 03:25 PM   #1849
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

this is with all time set but the all time set isnt much different than this set. tested a play now game with clear weather and 45 catch. looks pretty good. was at the chargers. dont have the final stats yet it looked way more contained but still effective. and not overreaching to Tight Ends.

wish it was an easier fix, but at least it’s a fix and only one slider needs to swing. remember use 49 we catch in week 8 and beyond.

dont want to update op just yet. 45 my need to come up or down with current rosters cfm. but i feel like 45 will do it. go much lower than 45 and wrs become very passive. still seeing them dive and make plays at 45 in clear weather.] and qbs still are able to throw wrs open.

we may have to deal with more deflections with this in clear games. but ill take that over 1000 yard shootouts.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 04-11-2019 at 03:33 PM.
Old 04-11-2019, 03:34 PM   #1850
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

OVR: 0

I have my WR Catch at 35 and QB Accuracy at 80, I'm still noting high pass percentages and yardage in sunny weather CFM matches.

Oddly enough though, in cloudy conditions, I normally get less yardage gains with QB Accuracy at 80 than lower than that because even though the catches are dropped more frequently, it forces the QB to go long more often and consequently they earn more yards on the pass.

I'll be doing a full reset once the game I'm watching is complete. As in, I'll be deleting my profile and reloading the game before a new one has a chance to save. By doing this, next time I load up the game, I have to re-enter my visual settings and auto subs. The Franchise mode settings aren't deleted though so I just need to load that save file back up. This usually clears up most issues. Whether that will prompt a weather change, I'm not sure.
Old 04-11-2019, 03:54 PM   #1851
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
I have my WR Catch at 35 and QB Accuracy at 80, I'm still noting high pass percentages and yardage in sunny weather CFM matches.

Oddly enough though, in cloudy conditions, I normally get less yardage gains with QB Accuracy at 80 than lower than that because even though the catches are dropped more frequently, it forces the QB to go long more often and consequently they earn more yards on the pass.

I'll be doing a full reset once the game I'm watching is complete. As in, I'll be deleting my profile and reloading the game before a new one has a chance to save. By doing this, next time I load up the game, I have to re-enter my visual settings and auto subs. The Franchise mode settings aren't deleted though so I just need to load that save file back up. This usually clears up most issues. Whether that will prompt a weather change, I'm not sure.
those auto subs really have a negative impact on gameplay. earlier in release they worked without major problems, but now, they tend to abandon the run game quicker. tested auto subs a couple of weeks ago with current patch. seemed to open up too many big runs and plays as well.

accelerated clock also screws with gameplay. the settings here fix that stuff and play count. big find earlier in year by hc00023 and cannedchaney.

what do you have pass cover/int/pass reaction set too? i use matt10s pass cover and pass reaction. great find by Matt. tested many different combinations in past few weeks. was very open-minded tried anything i google on os about. old tricks too. Matt’s concept kicked all the junk i tried big time. try 55 pass react/40 int/50 pass cover.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2019, 04:14 PM   #1852
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

OVR: 0

I likely won't be running any more matches tonight (I'm in the UK for the next few weeks at least) but I'll look at the sliders tomorrow.

One thing though, I do like to set my timer for a full game at 15 min quarters, with the run clock counting down to 14 secs each play. How this would work with your recommended sliders I'm not sure.

Under normal circumstances, the sliders I run work fine, but this weather bug you're picking up on, for my money is definitely messing things up. As well as this scripting thing in CFM which really grinds my gears lol!
Old 04-11-2019, 06:29 PM   #1853
MVP

testing new OP in online cfm with jags so there will be lots of clear and overcast weather in the first half of regular season. looks god early on. drafted drew lock and hes starting 2-5 24 yards and a pick.

Teams finished:
Old 04-11-2019, 06:36 PM   #1854
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
testing new OP in online cfm with jags so there will be lots of clear and overcast weather in the first half of regular season. looks god early on. drafted drew lock and hes starting 2-5 24 yards and a pick.
Colts 83 first quarter yards. Jags 33. This is bumming wr catch down to 45. Luck 4-7 45 and lock 2-5 20 1 pick. Colts lead 3-0, but the jags are moving the ball on the ground right now.

Teams finished:
Old 04-11-2019, 08:55 PM   #1855
MVP

Quote:
Colts 83 first quarter yards. Jags 33. This is bumming wr catch down to 45. Luck 4-7 45 and lock 2-5 20 1 pick. Colts lead 3-0, but the jags are moving the ball on the ground right now.
Andrew luck hit 50 percent of his passes threw for a td, 2 picks and 236 yards.

Drew Lock 52 percent 199 2 tds 1 pick.

Feels like this is out fix.

Enjoy guys.

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2019, 09:04 PM   #1856
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

Andrew luck hit 50 percent of his passes threw for a td, 2 picks and 236 yards.

Drew Lock 52 percent 199 2 tds 1 pick.

Feels like this is out fix.

Enjoy guys.

So moving WR Catching to 45 fixed the weather?

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »