Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2019, 10:21 AM   #1873
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
if you’re console’s connected to the internet, it should work the same. just because the cfm is offline, you’re machine’s still connected ti internet, but it if you’re not connected to wifi, you won’t be able to predict weather.

for what it’s worth, game plays better if you’re connected to the internet and i always make sure im connected. when i watch games unconnected, it just doesnt play as consistent.
On the PC you are always connected to the internet
Old 04-13-2019, 10:37 AM   #1874
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
On the PC you are always connected to the internet
Gotcha. Test it out in offline.

Online cfm is better functionality-wise compared to offline. You just cant control all the teams. If someones only wanted to control one team, online cfm is the better bet. Online cfm sims weeks way, way, way faster than online—-we’re talking light speed fast. Plus, you get all the trades and correct draft picks. Gameplay wise it seems to play a little more consistent, too. In 4 test games, rookie drew lock was averaging 213 yards a game and had thrown 2 tds and 3 picks.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 04-13-2019, 10:38 AM   #1875
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Good to see we can possible predict the weather thing. Wasn’t so sure about this, we keep an eye on this and see how accurate it is.

Wasn’t 100 percent sure on this weather predicting thing, was throwing it out there. Hate to throw stuff out there because a lot people hate my out of the box thinking and look for any chance to prove me wrong or and try to Make me look crazy. But i keep proving them wrong time and time again.

You just get tired of having to prove stuff. After a certain while, people should just listen. Glad you guys here listen. Have fun with this stuff. This stuff was what was holding us back.
I'm always try anything that's gonna make madden 19 as true to NFL games or close to it to bad we always get a broken game just imagine if the game didn't have sliders and we be stuck with what they think its a football game today I played a game that was raining and it ended in a tie for the 1st time ever since I've had madden 19 n I'm not mad lol they played good enuff to tie the game twice salute to you and all still working on these sliders

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2019, 12:37 PM   #1876
MVP

https://mixer.com/haughtypine7723

week 4 season two jags online cfm vs titans.

pardon the bad picture. wifi isnt best in the world. just want you guys to see what im seeing.

having to rewatch this one because my xbox lost wifi connect. titans were winning the first time 30-16 with a couple of minutes left in the game. let’s see what happens now.

weather looks partly cloudy, but im playing with 45 WRs catch. just checked weather, it’s partly cloudy in Jacksonville today!!!!

run game looks really good. looks like real physics out there. running backs reall finish runs and give that extra push but it doesnt look ridiculous like before this patch, was seeing this with all time set, figured it might have been rating. looks like it’s sliders making it play organic.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 04-14-2019, 12:10 AM   #1877
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Gotcha. Test it out in offline.

Online cfm is better functionality-wise compared to offline. You just cant control all the teams. If someones only wanted to control one team, online cfm is the better bet. Online cfm sims weeks way, way, way faster than online—-we’re talking light speed fast. Plus, you get all the trades and correct draft picks. Gameplay wise it seems to play a little more consistent, too. In 4 test games, rookie drew lock was averaging 213 yards a game and had thrown 2 tds and 3 picks.
I've only played offline CFM, nothing to test.
How do you check the weather in Offline CFM?
The PC works through Origin, EA's online gaming service.

Last edited by cdcool; 04-14-2019 at 12:15 AM.
Old 04-14-2019, 12:22 AM   #1878
MVP

Quote:
I've only played offline CFM, nothing to test.
How do you check the weather in Offline CFM?
The PC works through Origin, EA's online gaming service.
google the actual weather in the city played, and that should be the weather. it’s been accurate so far. they dont tell you what the weather is in the game. you have to look at the sky. with so much testing in play now where i can control the weather, im familiar with how the sky looks.

for future sliders, it would be easier to test in cfm so you know for sure what the weather is. sliders play the same in all the modes.

Teams finished:

Last edited by tommycoa; 04-14-2019 at 12:25 AM.
Old 04-14-2019, 12:29 AM   #1879
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:

google the actual weather in the city played, and that should be the weather. it’s been accurate so far. they dont tell you what the weather is in the game. you have to look at the sky. with so much testing in play now where i can control the weather, im familiar with how the sky looks.

for future sliders, it would be easier to test in cfm so you know for sure what the weather is. sliders play the same in all the modes.
I'm not seeing any life-changing weather affecting gameplay issues CPU vs CPU in Offline CFM with my sliders. In bad weather, pass completions should be a bit lower, I never have any in the 90's my average is around 60 for all weather conditions.
Old 04-14-2019, 12:30 AM   #1880
MVP

Quote:
I'm not seeing any life-changing weather affecting gameplay issues CPU vs CPU in Offline CFM with my sliders. In bad weather, pass completions should be a bit lower, I never have any in the 90's my average is around 60 for all weather conditions.
don’t worry about it then.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »