Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2019, 08:20 AM   #1882
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa

google the actual weather in the city played, and that should be the weather. it’s been accurate so far. they dont tell you what the weather is in the game. you have to look at the sky. with so much testing in play now where i can control the weather, im familiar with how the sky looks.

for future sliders, it would be easier to test in cfm so you know for sure what the weather is. sliders play the same in all the modes.

I remember a few versions back when we could customize the weather even more like wind,heavy or lite snow/rain,and time of day. I didn't realize we could still get sum real time weather.until you brought it up, thanks !

Last edited by dc thompsoncanyon838; 04-14-2019 at 10:11 AM.
Old 04-14-2019, 09:59 AM   #1883
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

It's better than no weather but EA should definitely show the current weather conditions for each game and not just graphically.
Weather should have an impact on the game.
Old 04-14-2019, 10:44 AM   #1884
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
It's better than no weather but EA should definitely show the current weather conditions for each game and not just graphically.
Weather should have an impact on the game.
weather does impact the game.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 04-14-2019, 10:52 AM   #1885
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
I remember a few versions back when we could customize the weather even more like wind,heavy or lite snow/rain,and time of day. I didn't realize we could still get sum real time weather.until you brought it up, thanks !
i think this was on ncaa. i may be wrong, never gave weather much thought on madden until i did the play now experiments. from now on iíll test sliders in Play Now with the different weather settings. weíve all be failing not doing this. it will save lots of time in testingbecause in play now we know for sure what the weather is, and we also know what to expect.

clear and overcast-shootouts with high yards
partly cloudy-an even match, teams play to ratings
snow/wind/rain-offensive yard totals could be slightly lower than real averages.

for this slider set, all you have to do is swing the wr between 45 or 49 depending on weather. tested many games in cfm like this now. it works. i just google the weather of city im playing in before game. itís matched 10-10 times so far. like Jacksonville the other day, there was partly cloud with a 70 percent chance of rain. one game it was raining, played another game same day and the next game was partly cloudy. only time it was different, but it still matched partly cloudy just wasnít raining for that one instance. so itís nice that it wasnít raining in Jacksonville for every game i played that day. this is why we rarely see snow games in cfm. because when weíre playing the game, thereís not much chance of snow in real life.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2019, 10:55 AM   #1886
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
weather does impact the game.
as it should
Old 04-14-2019, 12:34 PM   #1887
MVP

just been having fun watching games and doing drafts with different teams. drafted kyler Murray to the broncos in the 3rd round. gave them the spread playbook and he;s scrambling around making plays and mistakes. fun to watch scramblers really matter.

baldbandaids draft classes are amazing. heís got 2019, 2020, 2021. glad i dont have to make draft classes. itís fun doing it but ive already edited so much with all time rosters.

Teams finished:
Old 04-15-2019, 10:06 AM   #1888
MVP

guys, play the pure hell out of this thing. it’s looking really good. not gonna make any tweaks because there’s a final patch coming. let’s just enjoy these. stats and stuff look good in online cfm.

Another possible discovery. NOT 100 percent sure on this, but there’s an auto advance to next week option in online cfm,it’s in league settings where you turn on/off scouting, fill rosters, sign free agents. not sure if auto advance to next week is in offline play. seems like the game is more consistent from week to week when auto advance is turned ON.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »