Home

Old 04-16-2019, 01:18 AM   #1905
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Not the only one I controll all teams as well. I do in every Sports game, if Not CPU does some crazy things.
They will never understand, I do as well.
You can't mix simmed games with CPU games, it doesn't work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2019, 01:50 AM   #1906
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
They will never understand, I do as well.
You can't mix simmed games with CPU games, it doesn't work.
Mixing simmed and cpu games Works fantastic right now. Stats are blending right in. Animations are there. Offensive/defensive pass interference being called more frequently. Great dB/wr jostling. Lots of excitement. Donít know what will happen next.

Stat-wise, Iím seeing 700 yards of offense between both teams in most games, thatís around the real average. When itís low, i get a high game, and when itís high, I get a low gameóbalanced. Just like it should be.

If you check the weather and adjust wr catch with this set, youíll get the real nfl experience. Ive tested online cfm and rickpersakís been testing offline, play now was verified first. Itís all good with this set. This slider set even works with the all time roster set ive just about completed.

Gonna go all the way with the giants and iíll post season-ending stats when itís done. Having way too much fun to post every boxscore. New patch is coming, best to watch as many as we can while itís playing perfect with these sliders. Donít see any obvious need for adjustments and thereís no need because ive heard thereís another patch coming soon.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 04-16-2019, 01:55 AM   #1907
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Mixing simmed and cpu games Works fantastic right now. Stats are blending right in. Animations are there. Offensive/defensive pass interference being called more frequently. Great dB/wr jostling. Lots of excitement. Donít know what will happen next.

Stat-wise, Iím seeing 700 yards of offense between both teams in most games, thatís around the real average. When itís low, i get a high game, and when itís high, I get a low gameóbalanced. Just like it should be.

If you check the weather and adjust wr catch with this set, youíll get the real nfl experience. Ive tested online cfm and rickpersakís been testing offline, play now was verified first. Itís all good with this set. This slider set even works with the all time roster set ive just about completed.

Gonna go all the way with the giants and iíll post season-ending stats when itís done. Having way too much fun to post every boxscore. New patch is coming, best to watch as many as we can while itís playing perfect with these sliders. Donít see any obvious need for adjustments and thereís no need because ive heard thereís another patch coming soon.
That's only because you had to lower the quarter minutes to do so, I'm not interested in playing anything that doesn't work with 15 minute Quarters in a Football game. 60 minutes of football and my stats look just fine.
Too each his own and I'm not the only one.
Old 04-16-2019, 10:53 AM   #1908
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
I'm the only person that controls all 32 Teams CPU vs CPU LOL!
It's not as common but I'm not the only person.
I used to play that way. But the other day just found out the sliders and gameplay between online and offline play are like night and day. I cant go back to offline play after seeing how the sliders work in online play. Closest thing u can get is 32 profiles and make one for every team but its too late in cycle for all that. Imma just do a few seasons with my panthers till next madden come out.
Old 04-16-2019, 11:03 AM   #1909
Rookie

Quote:
That's only because you had to lower the quarter minutes to do so, I'm not interested in playing anything that doesn't work with 15 minute Quarters in a Football game. 60 minutes of football and my stats look just fine.
Too each his own and I'm not the only one.
Not really cause if u have accelerated clock on at all u are lowering quarter lengths as well. I noticed this a few years ago and rather do 9 min with no runoff than 15 min with runoff. Its more fluid and more natural and dont dappen comebacks late in games. Gives teams a chance to audible. Cause u put it at 13 no c hance to audible like real life. U put it at 15 offense gets a chance but defense doesnt. And with it off. Cpu suprises u sometimes they will wuick snap. Others they will let it run down. Its more fun to watch this way in my opinion
Old 04-16-2019, 11:33 AM   #1910
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr141986
Not really cause if u have accelerated clock on at all u are lowering quarter lengths as well. I noticed this a few years ago and rather do 9 min with no runoff than 15 min with runoff. Its more fluid and more natural and dont dappen comebacks late in games. Gives teams a chance to audible. Cause u put it at 13 no c hance to audible like real life. U put it at 15 offense gets a chance but defense doesnt. And with it off. Cpu suprises u sometimes they will wuick snap. Others they will let it run down. Its more fun to watch this way in my opinion
Totally agree there. I see 3+ audibles a game with no runoff.

It feels and looks much better when you see this. It's not possible with an accelerated clock on.
Old 04-16-2019, 12:11 PM   #1911
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:

The game time is still 60 minutes between both teams, it adds up to 60 minutes. The game is just playing faster thatís all with accelerated clock., Iím talking CPU vs CPU and I see audibles.
I have no issues.

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2019, 12:28 PM   #1912
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
I used to play that way. But the other day just found out the sliders and gameplay between online and offline play are like night and day. I cant go back to offline play after seeing how the sliders work in online play. Closest thing u can get is 32 profiles and make one for every team but its too late in cycle for all that. Imma just do a few seasons with my panthers till next madden come out.
I need offline CFM, the need to control all 32 Teams, so online is not an option for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »